Tfw got married to a literal Barbie and a supportive French mouse

>tfw got married to a literal Barbie and a supportive French mouse
>tfw I have three perfect kids
>tfw I'm the best Creative Director ever and every agency in the world is trying to sign me, whatever it takes
>tfw have my name on the door of one of the biggest agencies in the world and can come and go as I please
>tfw make over 300k a year currency adjusted
>tfw a millionaire, currency adjusted or not
>tfw made 5 million from selling the agency to McCan (31 million in today's dollars)
>tfw living in a fancy penthouse on Upper East Side
>tfw driving a brand new Cadillac
>tfw every woman in the world wants to suck my dick from the first moment they see me, even the teenage friends of my daughter
>tfw everyone loves me and wants to spend time with me
>tfw other men respect me
>tfw I had 100 guests at my birthday party that was a surprise from my perfect submissive young mouse wife
>tfw traveled around the world and stayed in 5 start hotels on other people's dime

I never did anything. I hate my fucking life.

Signed,

Donald F. Draper

He couldn't accept the love he was given.

>AWWW MAN WITH EVERYTHING IS SAD

>too DENSE to realise the superficial BULLSHIT corporate shit in life is a waste of time

Signed,

Dick Whitman

>McCan

Dick is dead, baby. Dick is dead.

Mad Men got it right., success comes from being the type of person who is constantly unhappy.

>Betty supportive and Megan not selfish
>implying
>shitass kids perfect
>implying
>faggots hassling me is good
>implying
>all this disposable money to fuel my vices is good
>implying
>Living in the middle of expensive ass Jew York is good
>implying
>driving an American made car is good
>implying
>meeting nothing but whores who just want money or sex is good
>implying
>people trying to use me to so they look and feel better about themselves is good
>implying
>other men pretend to respect me is good
>implying
>throwing me parties I don't want so these leeches can ogle my wife as she slutwalks her way over to me in my own house in front of the people I work with
>implying
>having to constantly be catching red eyes every couple weeks just to convince some retard they shouldn't use an animated talking ham to sell their ham related food is good
>implying

His life was pure hell. It's no wonder he was broken and depressed and so was everyone else and everyone he knew for so many years.

>Betty supportive and Megan not selfish
Learn to read.

>shitass kids perfect
Beautiful+smart+healthy=perfect

Everything else is just trolling, Don.

I did read asshat.

The barbie was Betty. The FRENCH mouse was Megan. DID YOU FORGET DON HAD TWO WIVES FAGGOT

Yeah but I never said Betty was supportive, did I?

Hurt people hurt people

Megan often gets undue shit here and elsewhere. She was a starry eyed impressionable kid who assumed Don had his shit together at least, and even after realizing he was a wreck of a broken man, she tried to stick it out and make it work.

Weiner talks in the commentaries about always wanted each scene to be written so as a viewer could always understand and empathize with both characters as opposed to clearly siding w/ one and their divorce was handled really well in that way, just heartbreaking. Those phone calls felt real.

t. beta

If you think Mad Men is some alpha power fantasy and Don Draper is le swinging 60s sex man you have no idea what the show is actually about.

You right. You right.

youre forgetting that he's not don draper though

A man is whatever room he is in, and right now Donald Draper is in this room.

N-nobody picked him out of the fridge

But they did. That's why he hugged the cuck.

stfu and drink you elderberry brandy, bert

I mean, that was sort of the point of the show.

Your life could look perfect on paper and yet you can still very easily be miserable and hate yourself.

OP is a poorfag materialist.

zooby zooby zoo

>Your life could look perfect on paper and yet you can still very easily be miserable and hate yourself

Impossible.

Harry should have raped her