Which male athletes are like women?

And in what ways?

Anthony Recker

>Which male athletes are like women?
All soccer players because they play a girls sport.

>Anthony Recker

Who is he and why?

He is a man of stature.

are you the same canadian that admitted to jacking off to him in /mlb/ because I quote "It felt right at the time?"

>He is a man of stature.

He is very tall? The average woman is shorter than the average man.

>are you the same canadian that admitted to jacking off to him in /mlb/ because I quote "It felt right at the time?"

Why would a guy jack off to another hit just because it felt right at the time? There must be more to this.

>are you the same canadian that admitted to jacking off to him in /mlb/ because I quote "It felt right at the time?"

Why would a guy jack off to another giy just because it felt right at the time? There must be more to this.

Why would a guy jack off to another guy just because it felt right at the time? There must be more to this.

>literally 10/10 ass
>Giants logo
Fuck out of here

Made me lose my erection

>>literally 10/10 ass
>>Giants logo
>Fuck out of here
>Made me lose my erection

What are you talking about?

Is this /mlb/?

>Is this /mlb/?

What does this have to do with athletes who are like women?

Forgot to link he OP. The chick in the OP
ass is fat, but she's wearing Giants so she's automatically shit

raheem sterling

hi edp

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Ronaldo because he's vain and a little bitch. Raheem Sterling because he runs like a prostitute with a handbag. KD because he's hypersensitive and shit talks random teenagers from fake twitter accounts to defend himself.