Egypt

Is egypt any good?

Why does Egypt get 100 million players yet everyone else gets 11?

They wuz pharaohs so they can just make shit up

ask them if they remember the riots in 2012-13?

Bet he must've felt pathetic that he chose to play for italy instead of egypt

really the most powerful race

He didn't chose did he.

His dad is Egyptian but Egypt doesn't automatically give citzenship like that. He'd have to live in Egypt for a while and then apply.

He is an italian citizen. He had no choice. At least as far as I know.

This guy seems a little lacking in the melanin department to be claiming to be a Pharaoh.

I rate them, I think they have chance to qualify over Russia.

They're just one player tho

>Canucucks unironically bought into the WE WUZ KANGZ memes

Egyptians are "Wheaty". That's literally what they refer to themselves as. Like how the south americans call themselves "Negrito".

There's literally nationalistic songs that kids have to sing where they go " The nile is my blood. Egypt is my heart. Even my color is wheaty".

Upper Egypt has some darkies but even they think that that is mostly just the inbreeding and the lack of sunscreen while traffiking drugs and weapons to and from Eurasia.

>unironically trust Sup Forums memes

> italian mom
>born in shitaly

we dont want him, pizza eating monkeys can keep him

At what?
Rioting, mass rape and being repressed by corrupt leaders, yes.

That guy's Egyptian? But I thought Egyptian's were black.

Egypt is good. Very skilled but lightweight

Considering they lost the african cup with some of the worse defending ive ever seen and considering they needed a penalty in extra time to make it to the wc , no my negro they are not good and will be exposed in group stage

Best player in PL this season is an Egyptian
They could pull a 2014 CR probably

CR wasn't good se just don't take shit teams seriously until it's too late. Check the fake copa america last year we got trash teams like Venezuela Mexico and Jamaica so we d
Struggled

Though to be honest tabarez said since before the cup he didn't care about it because it was made by corrupt conmebol leaders and was going to try players

They conceded 2 goals in the whole tournament up until the final. Where they conceded 2 more. Their worst defending is the best defensive record in the history continental competition....like literally. No team has conceded less goals in a continental tournament. But yeah, you're right. They're shit at defending.

Is there even such thing as an Egyptian even more? Or are they mixed with niggers beyond recognition? I thought the muslims would be better at not getting cucked.

>that flag
>we

egypt has been for at least a thousand years now mix of negros, berbers, and arabs, egypt is like the size of 2 texas so hard to think they would stay one race

kek

Thanks my white ivorian

Why is Sup Forums so fucking dumb

Is the history of the entire world to you just divided into white and not white?

You just described the history of the British empire

nah dude the government revoked all Egyptian citizenships and put a moratorium on new ones
you literally can't be Egyptian anymore
why? cause something about niggers and kites and the dead sea scrolls

PRAISE SALAH

>Is the history of the entire world to you just divided into white and not white?

Unfortunately some of them don't understand that migration has been fairly fluid for 1000s of years. The idea that in the last 50 years or so a place is "no longer X" is retarded

If by fluid you mean a few thousand per year if that then yeah it's been "fluid"

tell that to scotland/ireland

Yeah that's really equivalent to hundreds of thousands of people moving from one continent to another isn't it

arbitrary borders either way mate

t. Tyler Calabrese. Proud 6th generation ""Italo""-americano.

Not really most countries have a distinct ethnic group and/or are defined by their geography

Population growth has been pretty much exponential, a "few thousand" moving 2000 years ago is actually a huge deal, especially when those genes have spread in that area over millennia

arbitrary skin colours then

This. Egyptians are black.

Ethnicity isn't race

a few thousand in countries with populations of a few million is still significantly less than hundreds of thousands going to countries with populations of a few 10s of million

beware of their pyramid formation, they'll entomb your squad