Does he talk about anything else?

Does he talk about anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is literally paid by the Democrats to trash Trump, so not really

Are your feeling being hurt OP? Do you need a safe space

he talked about how the CIA isn't actually listening to our conversations or spying on our TVs, it was all a Russian false flag.
I don't see the point of saying that though, anybody with half a brain knows Wikileaks is a russian shill org

That's his niche. He's the most political of the late night hosts. If you want DUDE TRUMP LMAO you watch Colbert, if you want DUDE TWEETS LMAO you watch Kimmel

found the drumpfkin

>all I have are reaction images but no argument
Please go back to your self space on Sup Forums

No, his gimmick is politics. Oliver being on politics so much is a bit weird though, I hope he goes back to a bigger variety of things.

Yes, the CIA didn't pour crack into black suburbs either, the CIA said so.

I'm sick of this "alt-righters are just like SJWs and this is their safe space" narrative. You can't block people here, a board is not your personal site, anons are constantly arguing. Sup Forums, at best, is an echo chamber, but you better believe that people still argue there. No one posting a thread for anyone on Sup Forums is looking for a safe space.

Hey guys, I'm a writer for Stephen Colbert. Here's an excerpt from the next episode.

So... Donald Trump.

*Inhales deeply as eyes begin to water*

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, because he is an establishment shill.

Some of the emails that leaked were his staff communicating directly with the DNC to push a narrative.

of course you're sick of it

>Watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
>"So Trump-"
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"...fuck Trump."
>*Standing ovation*

>Watch Late Night with Seth Meyers
>"So Trump did x and said x, but here's why he's in the wrong, using facts. Also, here's a joke about the current situation to lighten the mood."
>*People in the audience laugh and clap politely without chimping out*

Why is Seth so much better than Stephen?

the fact is low level humans (the majority of SJWs/alt right/the type of lonely sadboy that browses Sup Forums) prefer comfortable echochambers to any amount of challenge to their beliefs, and you're delusional if you don't recognize the blatant groupthink on here. how many alex jones reaction images are saved on your harddrive btw?

>Does he talk about anything else?

Why would he? It's been boosting the shit out of his ratings for the past month. Like everyone predicted, having a republican in office again suddenly made Colbert & Crew relevant again.

And honestly even if you don't buy into any of the scandals going on in the white house Trump makes it pretty damn easy to craft comedy material out of what he says.

I have never seen anything as disgusting as having the former head of the CIA come on his shitty show and try and tell everyone that they aren't spying on us. What a complete fucking shill this queer turned out to be.

I like Seth's A Close Look segment. The rest of his show is terrible though.

Whereas while Colbert really leans heavily on Trump during his intro he's a damn good interviewer.

It's why I don't watch any of these shows on the air and just catch youtube clips the day after.

These networks are basically just propaganda mouthpieces of the DNC these days, all of their talking points come straight from them.

wtf i love the CIA and George Bush now

CIA literally did nothing wrong

CRASHING THIS PRESIDENCY
WITH NO SURVIVORS

I went through the whole thing. Nothing substantial sadly

epin false flag post

They're both awful though, it feels like I'm watching social commentary disguised as comedy, and all the jokes fall flat.

nice false flag

>when you try to post ''satire'' but are acidentally right

>groupthink
There isn't. Not to the degree of other sites, anyway. Everyone has an equal voice. Opinions can't be suppressed with downvotes or by blocking anyone. Every single alt-right thread on Sup Forums attracts people willing to argue them, or at least shitpost against them, and vice versa.

the fact there's an easily recognizable identifiable groupthink given those conditions is even worse

That's only because it's human nature to tend to sides. The point I'm making is that this site hardly resembles actual "safe spaces" online. People are forced to confront contrary opinions or opposing arguments if they want to bitch about something.

WHY? THIS IS RIGHT UP HIS ALLEY

SHOW WAS CIRCLING THE DRAIN UNTIL DRUMPF, NOW HE HAS MATERIAL FOR 8 YEARS

COLBERT DEFINITELY VOTED FOR TRUMP, CUI BONO

i agree the situation is better on a site like this, but i can't come over to the "hardly resembles" side

>There isn't
then why did you make this thread thinking everyone would agree with you?

fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking cancer

The only groupthinkers on Sup Forums are the people who are pretending baneposting is still funny. It's too bad you don't have the balls to call them out, so you decided to shit up a cuckbert thread instead.

AND STAY THERE

How in the fuck is the site a comfortable echochamber?
For the entirety of its existence, this site has be nothing but sheer autism warfare escalation for more than a decade.
There are arguments in every single thread. There are arguments on some of the slow boards that have literally being going on for years. You go into any thread and there is an argument.
This is the most confrontational website on the internet by far and it only gets more and more confrontational by the day.

>dude we're all dead lmao
>dude it's barely different from Obamacare lmao

Does this mean it's a good plan?

>"We're all going to die"
>richfag Colbert completely financially and medically secure dancing around like a monkey joking about the plebs "dying" from poor healthcare like he's telling a joke about an alien invasion

echochamber = a place where opinions that differ from my own are shared, and i can't suppress them with downvotes

I kind of laugh at Colbert now. Its kind of sad, I don't think he believes in this stuff, he just sees a window to make a lot of money off of very stupid people.

All of these retards are just terrible.

They are political commentary shows for dumbass millennials, and whenever you call one of these people out when they blatantly lie or falsify information they fall back on
>"B-but I'm just a comedian it was for a joke you're the only one taking me seriously forget my audience who claps at everything I say!"

Stewart was especially guilty of this. I hate Bill Maher with a passion, but he has literally never pulled the "I'm a comedian!" card once, so credit to him on that part.

Republicare is shit, and he's correct though.

>We're all going to die

Yes...everyone dies at some point.

But we are all going to die.

I don't see how this is factually incorrect.

Was David Letterman political like Stephen Colbert is now? I don't really watch Late Night shows but damn this guy seems insufferable with all the political skits.

So......

>"hardly resembles" side

This site literally has leftist friendly boards like lgbt stuff so it's funny how you are both right and wrong at the same time, but also for the wrong reasons on both accounts.

When you're anonymous you are always safe so there's no reason to "retreat" elsewhere.

>The only groupthinkers on Sup Forums are the people who are pretending baneposting is still funny.

How hot is this guy's head right now?

Making fun of politicians, president, congress etc.? Never. No late night host has ever done that prior to stephen colbert

No there isn't you fucking retard

Say it with me now

Dru-

*the primordial atom bursts shooting out it's aetherial radiation in all directions as the cosmos align in perfect harmony*

Well, get used to hearing about reality then

#resist nigga

>barely different

The only reason Obamacare was a "success" was the enlargement of Medicare. They're going to do away with that.

Meanwhile, they're switching the tiering to age rather than income...which is stupid as fuck. They might as well just get rid of it.

SO

YOU

There are arguments, arguments, and more arguments, but the content of the site just gets dumber and dumber.

You special snowflakes and your unrealistic demands, wtf.

Did Stephen ever make a joke about how Team Hillary lobbied and shilled for a Kremlin owned Russian company to mine for 20% of Americas Uranium deposits and accepted millions in secret donations from Moscow?

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

>but you better believe that people still argue there

a place where flat earthers debate their retarded theories doesn't make it not a safe space for flat earthers.

>cuck
>reddit
>liberal
>/pol

That's all these arguments are. Someone makes a point: LOLCuck 8 years. Someone makes a point: back2/pol/. There is no discussion or debate. Just people sticking their fingers in their ears.

You can blame the janitors for that, somewhat. It's a little funny that many of these threads disappear when actual discussion gets going. They'll be up for 150 replies and hours but suddenly get deleted when they get interesting.

>secret donations
>forbes
>nytimes

I think you don't know what secret is.

Yeah the CIA has a spotless record, how could we not trust them?

he was false flagging

he's just another one of us, fishing for (you)s

>please don't talk about us!
you won

>Yeah Russia has a spotless record, how could we not trust them?

>you won

please inform them then

Whoa a late night talk show is talking about the issues of the day?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>Watch Late Night with Seth Meyers
>"So, Donald Trump did something else I disagree with today. That's like saying XYZ!"
>*audience claps, not laughs, at his 'joke'*

Seth is the worst host on TV. He's worse than Trevor Noah.

Flat earth is a meme you fucking retard

The thing that pisses me off about these late shows now is that they have become just shameless Democrat mouthpieces. Not even necessarily liberal, because they even go as far to shit on wikileaks now because their precious Hillary's ship got sunk because of it.

>something I disagree with

Yeah, that. Not his rage tweeting from atop the shitter at 5am.

his show on Hulu "the awesomes" really sucked ass

Wikileaks should be shit on. They should dump everything.

>Talking about the CIA
>Jump straight to "muh Russians"

That's how you know you've lost the plot.

What do you mean?

I feel like it's been a constant TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP ever since the election, are they really going to keep this up for 4 years

How did he end up becoming more obnoxious after leaving his actual political show?

Wikileaks is not liberal tho. They're at best libertarian, if not alt-right

I didn't jump to Russians. I pointed out the stupidity of a group being bad = everything bad is group's doing.

That's how you know you're a fucking retard.

Clearly you don't know what any of those terms mean.

>tfw genuinely liked the Colbert Report
>tfw can't stand him now
I wouldn't even consider myself a conservative but the FUCK DRUMPF shit ran stale months ago. The "So... Donald Trump" meme shit isn't even exaggerating.

Everything they have. Instead they only leak Dem shit and at selective times. That's an agenda. That's bullshit.

> Stephen builds a career literally out of satirizing and bashing republicans and bush
> Trumplets get mad when he does the same with the current POTUS

You guys were like born old already. Go fucking watch Hannity, that's more up your speed

Who said everything bad is CIAs doing? Do you like making up arguments and attacking straw-men?

The fact is the CIA is a corrupt organization and everything that comes out of their mouths should be taken with a grain of salt. This is common sense.

Sorry you're too dumb to understand this.

You are talking out of your ass. Over the years wikileaks has leaked shit that has made people from both parties look bad. You are just assuming that they have Trump's dirty tax returns or something silly when there's literally no evidence that they do.

>" Wikileaks is an international non-profit organisation that publishes secret information, news leaks,and classified media from anonymous sources"

Can you tell me where I can find the "alt-right" in wikileaks or are you just shitting out words you don't know from your face hole like an imbecile?

> CIA is BAD!!
> This GRU-sponsored agency told me about it!

okay bro