Do you guys really hate America or is it just banter?

Do you guys really hate America or is it just banter?

no

They really hate us.

Nah we just like to make fun of you

No, I respect it and I genuinely believe it is a great country and the face of the western world. It has its flaws, but it is far more than the sum of its parts. It is a young country, and it has not even begun to reach its potential.

I'm just fed up with the shit going on in your country these past 20 years. It's like your government and a good chunk of your population turned pants-on-head retarded since the end of the Cold War.

I hate the US government, not the americans.

Every cunt wants to be USA. If not, bad for them.

I hate the american government and have absolutely no desire to visit your country but you're good neighbours. Drumpfy is being a dickhead but well all survive 4 years.

same here

Mostly banter. Your government protecting the petrodollar is causing the shitstorm we're dealing with today, but I can't really blame the American populace. Speaking of which, there is such a wide range of people in the states, it's kinda silly to say that you hate all of them.

Have you considered that what you and western Europe consider progress runs contrary to some of our core values?

t. William F. Buckley

Might be 8 if the dems can't pull their heads out of their asses, and actually put someone with solid character on the ballot.

>might

But the american government works for union carbide, exxon and goldman sachs so why would they care about running a decent candidate?

I hate you but recognise the world would be a worse place without you

I mean... kinda, yeah.

>contrary to our core values.
>giving people decent healthcare is unamerican
No one gives a shit about character. All you have to do is promise people the moon

>giving people decent healthcare is unamerican
Don't infer things I didn't imply, son.

If that was the case then wouldn't Bernie have won?

>n-no it's just banter

I predict bernie winning and we see a reaction out of the right like what we saw from the left with trump but with guns and domestic terrorism.
He's the only dem candidate that doesn't listen to the big boys

no, its just that all your core value bullshit ends up vague feel good stuff.
What core value is unique to america that leafs lack?
He never ran for the election. He conceded defeat and asked his supporters to vote for hillary.

goodnight sleep well

are you serious? i love you guys you are my best friends now

Bernie lost moderate support after he let himself get fucked.
t. former Bernie supporter

*snickering*
haha no we don't hate you at all, don't be so thinskinned
we mean that both figuratively and literally
*more snickering*
nice hair btw hahah

That's so wildly unrealistic it's insane. And some of his policies are simply impossible to implement without basically changing a lot of American society, and not just society but culture as well.

Odds are it's Gabbard.

I don't hate America neither Americans,it just worrisome how year after year things bend to the worse side for some reason and besides all the memes I want it to be great again.

What happened? I've always leaned right so i didn't pay attention. I thought that the dnc fucked him

If it is the only way to have a healthy country then do so.

Sup Forums made me hate america

>core value
The second amendment.
The idea of the melting pot. We're not a multicultural country; our national culture is defined be its civic institutions and the role of the individual in society.
Our states have different laws and ways of doing things, even if the language and appearance is mostly the same.

I like living in a blue state, but I also like having a small federal government. I want public healthcare, but in my state and paid for with my state taxes.

The left had a huge shift after Bernie lost the nomination unfairly due to superdelagates. Lot's of registered democrats despise the dnc. Put trump's win on top of that and you have a lot of moderates that turned to the radical left

They did, and he let them. Just like when he capitulated to BLM chimping out on his platform.

Do you really believe in the dystopian ameriKKKa meme?

Just banter for the most part, I'd go as far as to say there's a side to America I legit love. Having said that there's also aspects to America I unambiguously hate.

>you have a lot of moderates that turned to the radical left
And a lot more who now go around saying faggoty things like, "I'm a liberal, not a leftist"
t. that guy

let me hug you and add you to my list of friends well sorry about that

well many of us feel the same. as long as it is not an irrational hatred like the muslims have towards us. i hate gun nuts and trump voting wh*Te trash for example.

I think that we really need a centrist to take office. Somebody that can bring both sides closer in times of division

I hate only retarded shit posters

I really hate America and it most definitely NOT banter.

>i hate gun nuts and trump voting wh*Te trash for example
Wew, don't be a fag, user.

No ,I just think it could be better, Chicago university fucked Americans to the core , the rest is collateral damage.

I agree, but that person would have to be likable. Can you think of anyone most Americans like?
You're so cool, Brendan.

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I think you're all fucking retards that need to die.
It's a love-hate relationship.

Right now right now I'm neutral to you.

I'm sure you're referring to some conspiracy I don't give a fuck about. I wish people could be constructively critical without going into conspiracies and single-cause (((explanations))) that purport to answer everything.

that's a big ball in the middle.

i like fancy english words like purport and rapport (일치) is rapport considered a fancy word where you live?

Before the election i could have thought of a few, but this election turned so many normies into strongly opinionated people. Getting that compromise would need somebody that is very charismatic and walks the fine line of cherry picking policies.
Putting a radical in office really made things more difficult

no

Milton Friedman ,that is what I'm talking about.

I just hate the brown people who live there, that's half the US

>Nigger hating browns
Lol...?

but you have more brown people in argentina

Core values like what? I feel like Americans are just big bullies who don't care about anyone but themselves

Based Korea

I don't hate America, I just pity it. It has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world and the people are genuinely humble from personal experience (although somewhat simple).

I seriously think its glory days are over though. America will still be relevant for a long time, but it is in decline.

Out of all of the countries that could have controlled the world, you think the US is the worst? We basically invade, americanize, and leave.

>Amerifats
>humble
Choose only one

But why does a country have to control the world? That exact thought process is why no one likes you

>But why does a country have to control the world?
Youve got a lot to learn about life, kiddo

One country has always ruled the world and that will always be so as long as countries exist.

Enjoy the Chinese century.

Our glory days were in an extremely unique time period. Basically we were the only first world nation that benefited from the war. I think we have just about reached our 'normal' state of power. There is no signs of slowing down in the american economy after what happened in 2008

>But why does a country have to control the world?
Because worse empires were competing against us. It's not easy to go from being the superpower that stands against the Soviets, Chinese, etc. to just plain ol' Merica.

here is a humble one:

Based Canada

Imagine a classroom full of kids and no teacher

Fuck off gringo

sounds like a lot of fun desu
until someone shits on the floor

but what if the american teacher enters the classroom and sharts?

>tfw I'm the kid who shits on the floor

>America is the teacher
>Doesn't shit on the floor but shits on the students
Yeah, no. There's no way you can get other countries to like you.

more like teacher with carrot and stick

The 'cool' teacher is the one that always tests you on shit you never learned because he wanted to do FUN LESSONS

>shits on the students
You're right. We shouldn't force you to be so economically involved with us.

I only hate your government and the phycopath ruling class. Ordinary Americans are not so bad as said.

Don't love it, don't hate it either. I just hope that America learns the mistakes from the past to avoid them in the future.

yes he can beat you with a stick and then shove the carrot up your ass.

>again

no

>one country has always ruled the world
What?

1914-1941 is definitely an exception.

I'm ok with americans as long as they keep their religious bullshit and SJW sensitivities in the shithole they came from

do not forget the Cold War
Jesus Christ

>all these cucks to the American bull

Ahahahahahah pathetic

We fuck you guys in the ass and you beg for more. Just look at Mexico with the NAFTA renegotiation or Korea with KAFTA.

>Amerifat thinking he's superior to ANYONE
Lmao

Yeah that user is definitely not someone who has opened a history book in a few years.

I exclude 1945-1991 because of nukes, but there was no "global superpower" in 1930.

It's arguable if there has been one since 2008 as well.

Throw out the PRI cuckolds.

Ya cállate pinche gringo pendejo.

>some random neet on Sup Forums role playing as a country
you are just making sure everyone hates burge r posters on Sup Forums but it has nothing to do with your country irl

>Quiet yourself/shut up already fucking gringo asshole
damn I'm getting really good at Spanish on this board

Pendejo means retarded not asshole. Gringo pendejo.

Jajajajaj los mexicanos son un pueblo feo y pienso que el partido revolucionario institucional es un gran fracaso

>some fucking cucked gook talking about me

Get sovereign control of your own military first.

i am not in the military and i am not role playing as my country. all i am saying is YOU personally are a fucking retard and an asshole. has nothing to do with USA vs Korea. Gringo pendejo

>Korean using Mexican insults to drag an Amerilard
THIS is what Sup Forums is all about

Gringos are disgusting to look at and antipathetic (See ). In any other situation I would use the phrase "The US of vidya characters", "The US of celebrities", "The US of ______" you get the point. But you're already the US of the world so I cannot even find the words to describe you.

>PRI is a great failure
Water is wet, more news at 11.

I'm starting to like Korea now.

thanks but 2bh your logic is not 100% correct because you keep insulting all of them even though clearly there are all kinds of burgers on Sup Forums and some are assholes while some are humble and decent. it is important to not get triggered to a point where you start hating a certain flag just because some asshole offended you. cheers mexibro, and don't let random asswipes to get to you.