"Hey this is pretty good, but Cody is kind of a whiny bitch"
>Dave fired
"Wtf man, Dave was cool as shit"
>Joe Teti introduced
"Well this guy is kind of intense, but I guess he's kind of like Dave?"
>Cody fired
"Wtf man, Cody was a bit much at times, but he was THE show."
>Matt Graham introduced
"Holy fuck this guy is based as fuck. The show has never had a better host, and he actually levels out Joe"
>Joe and Matt both fired

Is Discovery Channel being ran by actual retarded people?

Bump

Survival kino

I fuckig love Matt. Pure hippiekino

Can't believe they found such a cool fucking guy, and didn't hitch a survival cinematic universe to him like they did with Bear Grylls.

Seriously dude, what a shame. I'd love to do one of his survival camps. Anyway, why did they fire those two? I heard Joe was talking shit about the network or something

Whoops. Didn't mean to double @ (you)

They fired Joe for being overly aggressive. No idea why they fired Matt.

But considering Matt's personality, I guess he didn't want to continue without Joe as it would be unfair to Joe. Probably left on his own terms.

Really liked Cody and Matt. Joe teti didn't have any real survival skills and was annoying as fuck. You can tell the producers had to go out of their way to create scenarios where he could do something which was usually too risky to be attempted in a real survival situation.
Real shitty how they tried to character assassinate Cody after they fell out. I haven't really watched the show since a few episodes into Matt's run.

The episodes with Matt are pure survival kino. Such a chill guy. Takes Joe's edge down from a 9/10 to a 4/10

>ywn trip with Matt in the woods

Hurts just a little bit tbqh

You actually can though.

That hippy was annoying as shit, idk what you're on about.

That show as a whole was a mess.

If they ever do a Cody and Matt thing I would come back for sure. I know that's not the look they are going for but I think it would be great TV. Too bad the producers burned their bridges an it will never happen. Pretty dumb of them not to reward their viewers for investing into some of the shows personalities

he's on some other show on natgeo now

they fired Joe for lying about his special forces experience

That was Dave

>Firing Joe over his resume
>Not firing Joe because he flat out sucks on TV
If only they would have verified his resume sooner

But Joe lied too lmao

This show is pure fucking gold though. Matt and Joe is the best pairing but Cody is funny as fuck.

Goddamn this show is comfy

No Joe was fired for killing dogs on set and then threatening to kill anyone who spoke about it. So he was banned from going near discovery channel's offices.

this show was great but now its trash

yeah that's kind of the point of the thread

although everyone agrees at the very least Teti injured the dog while saving the cat.

Not surprised. He always seemed overly confrontational and a bit unhinged desu.

hmm season 9 has two dude from naked and afraid i might check it out

>Like when he killed that boar while looking like Voldemort when he feeds on the unicorn in the forbidden forrest.

>any episodes past cody

into the trash. cody was the coolest.

YES! The sentry scan! Even beyond that though he really seemed like someone who needed to sort themselves out. On the other hand I really enjoyed Dave who was also somewhat confrontational but would give credit where credit was due

Matt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cody > Dave > Joe

Matt's entire solution to things is lets make a pile of leaves and sleep in them LOL SWEET LYME DISEASE CARRY ME AWAY

literally the most reddit person on the show

Also don't really care about Dave's embellished resume, at least he wasn't a psychopath and could light things on fire with bag of his own piss!

did cody go barefoot all the time or just the episdoe i watched

Only when they were short on time. Matt was the most capable shelter creator on the show. But Joe was always in such a hurry that he never got to really set-up shop.

>ywn have a show with Matt just camping all over the world for extended periods of time because Joe kicked a dog.

any time they went to somewhere with snow her wore knee high wool socks

He wore two pairs of wool socks in winter terrain, and he wore sandals fashioned out of a car tire when walking on extremely sharp rocks.

Other than that he was barefoot until he was fired.

whs there any reasoning behind this? or was he just trying to be a tough boy?

Cody's mitochondria > yours

sup reddit

Cody's bantz > yours

It seemed like a cheap gimmick desu. Guy constantly fell behind because he walked like an old man. It was irrational and unnecessary. But it did add some fun to the show.

Dual Survival was fun.
I used to call it Druid vs Ranger.

what are other survivor type shows that are good

is the wheel any good?

naked and afraid is pretty cool

Is it better or worse than Man vs Wild?

Man VS Wild
Running wild with Bear Grylls
>PrimitiveTechnology on youtube (Kinoest)
Survivorman

It was both of these things. There is a lawsuit about it