>6969
Why has Kek allowed it so?!

fuck off hag

Hillary?
more like
Stinkary

NO MAGIC FOR YOU, HAGGERY!

shoo shoo memes goblin

give you the magic... one does not give magic... its earned.

post some pics of your mom applying cottage cheese to her own ass with a shoe horn and none of that artsy shit its gota be showing all her holes and her face. after tribute is paid then we can talk

he giveth dubs

Nope

Nearly shit my pants seeing this asshole

KEK rise and strike her down!

BEGONE FOUL CREATURE

>6969
deposit 20k into my paypal account hillary and i'll give you actual meme magic

i peed a little

BEGONE DAEMON

here you go babe, just rub some spurdo on it.

>6969

No need, you already had it in you. We're proud of you, son.

30+ wizards unite your meme powers against this foul witch!

Only trips can slay the witch

casting trips, cover me anons

I would but all you will see is " User was banned for this post".

Can't. That is up to Kuk/Kuaket. You are welcome to demand such from a god of darkness and chaos, and the unknown. Would be interesting to see what you get though.

BE GONE!

You can take my chances of support within the media representation. You can take my guns and methods of self defense as an individual against a greater force. You can take my allies, friends, and loved ones' trust within myself and factual truth. You can take my refuge sites of raising self-awareness and understanding on what's really going on. You can take my books, music, art, and anything you deem asan oppressive and privileged escape from reality.
You can take my unborn descendants and future torch bearers. You can take my last remaining embers of hope and patience for this excuse of a society. And you can take my last breath.

But god dammit, woman. You disgusting, immoral, vile wench. There exists no place on this earth in any point in history where I will EVER freely secede the greater powers within to such an unworthy and despicable abomination without making you dread the mistake you've made in crossing the lines one time too many.
Stay the hell off of my boards and get the fuck out of here with those saggy tit digits.

>creates chaos god
>doesn't expect chaos

oh Sup Forums

Kek wills it so!

PRAISE KEK UNDEFEATED
PRAISE KEK WHO RULES UPON CHAOS