Pls redpill me on the race war

i thought pol hates the zio-fgts which are pushing this ?

am i missing something?

isnĀ“t the result... just martial law and the "loss" of most of your rights ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtonews.com/white-nationalists-trying-start-race-war-america/#.V3-EsTcW2OU.facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=3DM-3EEEamw
youtube.com/watch?v=n5dzXGTkM9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would pol push for a racewar ?

someone?

same reason you guys removed jews back in the day.
undesirable scum need to be removed from society.

ideally it would be better if it could be done peacefully. but that ship has sailed. so now people are waiting for the moment to push back. this weekend could spark it, depending on what else happens.

Racial division is part of the plan.

It's irritation that Sup Forums seems to think events like this are some kind of mistake. As though things have gotten out of (((their))) control.

This is exactly what (((they))) want.

It's a wonderful distraction, first of all.

It may help take away guns. Liberals already want to do away with the 2nd amendment, Maybe a little racial violence will be enough to get republicans to agree.

Any kind of chaos can be beneficial.

If a serious ethnic conflict broke out (long shot, never happened before) it would be the perfect excuse to send extremists to Guantanamo Bay.

People cheering for a race war seem to forget the situation. Racial extremists are tiny minorities. Both sides are nothing but useful idiots.

Many push for it because they think whites will rise up and kill all the blacks, then the other brown people, and eventually the Jews.

Somehow this is all supposed to happen without any government or globalist intervention.

In fact, they think a huge majority of white people in the government will join the white nationalists side.

They'll take over the entire world with ease.

This is from the Turner Diaries, by the way, and people take it very seriously.

I think it's all a big trap to marginalize nationalists and get them in trouble with the law.

this is what i am thinking

but imo it is kinda obv. that they want martial law ...

kinda sad to see all the racewar threads

It's made me realize how divided we are.

Most people should be able to see this for what it is. Easily.

Problem is they hate niggers enough so much they don't care anymore.

Its an ideal, its probably never going to be a reality. To whatever extent is possible. Sticking a thumb in the eye of the globalists however you can.

The globalists all want multiculti nonsense, they want open borders, they want kumbayah.

>No, by fighting against becoming a racially mixed brown sludge, you are falling into their own hands! Only the power of love will stop the NWO!

it is the same (((prob.))) again

(((they))) are just using black and white extremist to push (((their))) agenda

what do you guys think .. is it just martial law ? to strip you of your rights?

Because it's what we all want deep down you pair of cucks.

Either fuck off to another board, or keep quiet.

>is it just martial law ? to strip you of your rights?

If they were to do a false flag, it would be to have white Trumpkin start it.

Don't you realize the BLM is funded by globalists?

How is it "sticking a thumb in the eye of the globalists" to promite the same racial violence they are?

We are already fighting becoming a racially mixed sludge, as you put it.

See Brexit, and pic related.

This would be the absolute worst time for any ethnic conflict. Right as we are fixing problems peacefully. It's almost like (((they))) want to ruin the peaceful movement, don't you think?

>>No, by fighting against becoming a racially mixed brown sludge, you are falling into their own hands! Only the power of love will stop the NWO!

but why kill blacks? (((they))) would still be in power, no?
the prob. imo is that you have to break up the corrupt zio-gov. and bring back jobs

if no person with dual citizenship can hold any imporatant positions in gov. ... would that help?

>we

Sup Forums is a hivemind now? Fuck off provocateur.

8ch is calling for you.

Deep down, my selfish, pathetic, human view does not come before the fact that my anger and my hate would be the cause for the deaths of fellow lives. You are scum. Kill yourself. You would consume yourself, anyway.

This. So much fucking this.

Why does everyone spend so much time hating niggers if they are just a tool of the globalists?

It's not their fault they're too stupid to understand that they're being manipulated.

Why not focus your rage on the right people, work against the globalist regime, and just get your CCP and start guarded around redguards?

You clearly haven't had many experiences with niggers. Not black people but niggers. You can only have so many bad experiences before you start hating them Go spend a week in Louisiana or Missouri and tell me how you liked it. How about Georgia or Florida too?

Distraction to keep us from destroying the NWO by creating confusion and feeding us lesser Jews and their nigger hounds.
When we have cleansed our nation of both oh what slimy shady hands will climb their way into the nooks and crannies left behind.

Blacks are the distraction.

They're the loudest, most obnoxious, most criminal, etc.

But they pose zero existential threat to anyone.

Most understand this. They just don't care. They hate them so much it makes them like Hispanic immigration.

I've always wondered why Sup Forums was able to post the way it does. It's because it doesn't fucking matter.

It's all so trivial. Being redpilled doesn't mean shit when you're been manipulated this way.

Try to see the bigger picture.

You clearly haven't had experience with anything outside your limited fucking perception. To even think race is a "real" thing and not just some made up concept to just attest to the fact that people have different skin color. Yeah, nigger culture is shit. It's based on poverty. It's gonna be shit when every role model to every sheep kid is just another gang banging nigger. That's reality. I have had great experiences where I've talked theology with old niggers playing banjos where they told me knock knock jokes. One exemption alone is enough to tell you that them being black isn't the problem. Stop validating your garbage hate. It's hate in the first place.

we aren't libertarians

>Don't you realize the BLM is funded by globalists?

No shit. Hence why I want to see them fail.

>to promite the same racial violence they are?

They want cultural dominance over us.

>This would be the absolute worst time for any ethnic conflict.

I said I want a race war, I didn't say I wanted us to start it. Escalation is unlikely to hamper any other political agendas, in contrast race war is likely to help any peaceful political process.

>but why kill blacks? (((they))) would still be in power, no?

Blacks share plenty of blame. See Eric Holder and his long legacy of fuckery, just for starters. See interracial crime rates. And because I would love to spit on their beloved dream of racial harmony.

You act like its mutually exclusive.

Like I said, race war is just an ideal to chase. Any step in that direction (so long as we never escalate it or can be caught escalating it) is good.

>if no person with dual citizenship can hold any imporatant positions in gov. ... would that help?

Maybe, but the main issue is the media, academia, and of course the federal government blocking border control and appointing liberal SCOTUS picks.

Do not forget about the Clinton foundation

Wrong. The globalists want to ensure their future reign and to protect Israels interests but they know Israel is too weak to fight alone. They need to have the white man on their side which wont happen until the white man feels the same threat of annihilation as the jews in Israel does. The muslims and the africans are brought to the west to foment support for war that will serve Israels interest. The war will later be blamed on white liberals who snapped and killed all the muslims and black people.

You literally are a blue pilled liberal faggot ifnyou think race is not real

They're not the top threat, but they're still a threat. And they're a solid, intractable threat that can never be turned or redeemed.

And you can say they're "stupid," but its mostly in that they have very narrow focus.

I'm talking about people who want a Race War, you dumb chink.

You are the actual scum here.

GO. FUCKING. KILL. YOURSELF.

I can only hope your daughter gets raped to death so you can blog about how we Whites are "racist"against "fellow lives", you fucking pathetic cuck nigger faggot.

>race war is just an ideal to chase

How is it ideal? You think it will be as simple as portrayed in the turner diaries?

That shit would NEVER work.

If, kek willing, whitey gets BTFO then I'm alright with a race war. Praying for their demise.

This is rich! Leave it to a Swede to stand up for muslims! No, Swede, they do not criminalize criticizing muslims as reverse psychology.

>He he he secretly they WANT white people to survive, that's why they flood their countries with mongrels and have you imprisoned if you speak out against them...

No, you implied it was something Sup Forums wanted. No need to be intellectually dishonest.

Funny thing about this is that the extremist white nationalists who want a race war are succeeding in turning non-whites against them.

I've noticed more posts like this since the WN ramped of their rhetoric.

They're like the Muslims who want a world war, everyone vs them. Except they don't have God, just white supremacy. As if it would be so easy.

>You think it will be as simple as portrayed in the turner diaries?

I've mentioned it two times that its an ideal less than a reality, shall I mention it?

>That shit would NEVER work.

Like I said... its an ideal. Any escalation (that isn't obviously due to us) is good. It doesn't matter how "simple" it is.

I feel for the officers, but what I do laugh about is that the media doesn't give a damn about all the white victims of murder and rape -- but they sure take notice when cops are killed!

Finally, someone fucking CARES. Thank GOD.

Gonna be honest I had a great laugh. Low key this guy is alright

I just don't understand why you're so convinced violence will have a good outcome for you.

History says the opposite. Ethnic cleansings have never been good for white people.

You're a fucking idiot if you think a Democrat or a liberal would ever call themselves selfish or pathetic for feeling a want to kill. You're a fucking pussy if you just let that feeling run around in side of you. You're like a faggot father, beating your own son because of your own faggot insecurities. I take the choice to rise above my want to kill. I have no need to kill. I kill by choice only, and this is a bad choice.

mtonews.com/white-nationalists-trying-start-race-war-america/#.V3-EsTcW2OU.facebook

Any validity to these claims?

>I just don't understand why you're so convinced violence will have a good outcome for you.

Peace is unbelievably more devastating to us. We've went from the majority of the world's populace to the minority.

>History says the opposite. Ethnic cleansings have never been good for white people.

Those sort of race wars kick in after whites become the minority. We're at 60% -- a high estimate. So we have very very VERY little time.

We're better armed and trained and they're corralled into cities which would become deathtraps if shit hit the fan. They only occupy a small amount of geography.

I have very little hope that there's any chance for us to survive, honestly. Some sort of massive civil war that crashed the standard of living and plunged us into bloody chaos is basically the only thing that stands a possible chance of working. Since the alternative is definitely extinction.

We have about one last election left in us, after that we're going to be a permanently disenfranchised minority and will have little to look forward to but oblivion.

How is race real? It's literally built that blacks have pre-programmed things that make them act differently then white? So, you are saying nature vs nurture is in play? So, that would mean, in nature, the niggers are more likely to be brazened, loud, voracious pack niggers, correct? But, at the core are we not all free-thinking, free-choosing, self-willing people? We take a choice to be a loud pack nigger. That means it's nurtured. It's learned. They have no choice. This is what they see EVERY FUCKING DAY living in shit poverty. Those nigger statistics don't matter. People, the conscience, the human free-will is the only thing that matters and anything that doesn't follow the free-will of that or impedes upon it, is not objective and therefore not real.

There are "good" niggers but there are no "good" nigger societies.

Presumably this is evil whitey's fault?

More like all niggers come from heated conditions where it's harder to get sustainable crops, so they develop slower at a time, mix that with the harshness of their conditions and their development is even slower. Mix that with how fast we have grow technology past our comprehension of it and our morality and you have the wasteland that is africa, the culture that is black culture.
Hell, 99% of the world is mentally ill from emotions and stress alone and can't actually make a conscious thought most of the time and you care about the color of one's body, like IT FUCKING MATTERS?

>plz tell me the joos planned black people being violant towards whites
ok. its all us. blacks are innocents. their feeble undeveloped minds just fell pray the superior jewish cunningness.
Happy?

Whites may continue to decrease in the US. Or many whites will be "hispanic whites."

Europe is still predominantly white. They have plenty of time to preserve their demographics.

>but why kill blacks? (((they))) would still be in power, no?
why do you pretend its a choice, wtf? niggers are a tool of destablilization, if we are going to clean up society we have to clean up all the filth not just one segment. i dont understand your logic

it is not all the jews ... even jews are getting jewed by the zionists/globalists

youtube.com/watch?v=3DM-3EEEamw

youtube.com/watch?v=n5dzXGTkM9A

lurk more

tl;dr, sum it for me senpai

Black separatists try to start a race war because they read the koran. I will be very surprised if they aren't muslim.

Zionism is a relatively new term, but Jews have been Jewing since biblical times.

>usual Sup Forums bullshit
glad i didn't waste my time on that.

How is that bullshit though.

Jews have been getting expelled from countries since forever. How do you explain it?

give me a list.
no, don't name countries who explled people who happened to be jews (but let other jews remain there) give me a list of countries that did a mass forced immigration of jews simply for them being jews.
i suspect that list to be very short.

I didn't think this was something people disagreed on.

>carthage
i knew that list was coming that why i spceified:
forced expulsion of all jews, not selected few who rebelled or something, or moved as part of an empire startegy to prevent rebelions.
stopped reading there, check your facts and try again.