Post Pepes that sum up your cunt, you cunts

Post Pepes that sum up your cunt, you cunts.

Have a false sense of superior doesn't mean you have the upper hand in Brexit negotiations, Nigel, and no amount of your autism comics will change that.

those seals have it coming

Is this your best effort at English, DaShawn?

4/10. Be better.

turn your trip back on so i can filter you

>haha I almost had to face the fact that I'm a delusional cunt who's mental state is equivalent to the final days of Hitler but then I noticed you made a typo! Checkmate leftists! edit: wow thanks for the gold kind gentlesir!

I'm not v*lk I just saved the pepe

>v*lk
Redpill me on this user, why is "she" so hated?

Imagine being a dumb fat pathetic nigger getting arseblasted over a fucking Pepe mocking Remaniacs.

Bitter, ignorant, annoying attention whore who ruins every /isr/ thread by trying to make it about her. Shits on the country that took her worthless family in when they ran away from russia. Never has anything interesting or funny to say

(((fish and chips)))

drop the proxy, paki. you're convincing no one larping as a yank.

>bongistani calling someone else a paki
absolutely HOWLING

ZERO and i mean zero personalty

He's a fat nigger getting upset over a fucking Pepe and trying to make some profound point about a subject he doesn't even understand.

Not even pakis are that retarded

getting a bit upset?

it's just a yank why the fuck do you care so much

>Have a false sense of superior doesn't mean you have the upper hand in Brexit negotiations
who said it did?

Ah yes, another fun and harmless thread ruined by a humourless, autistic Burger desperate for confrontation.

Sad really, but they can't help themselves

or was it the poms who couldn't stop themselves from biting

Half/half really

why is it kiwis on Sup Forums are proper bum licking cowards?

bit like you were in wwii

Just post Pepes. Take your stupid arguments to /brit/ or whatever other general you boring retards argue in.

We are writing to notify you that your unlawful copying of PEPE THE FROG infringes upon our client’s exclusive copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby directed to

CEASE AND DESIST ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.

MATT FURIE is the owner of a copyright in various aspects of PEPE THE FROG. Under United States copyright law, MATT FURIE’s copyrights have been in effect since the date that PEPE THE FROG was created. All copyrightable aspects of PEPE THE FROG are copyrighted under United States copyright law.

It has come to our attention that you have been copying PEPE THE FROG. We have copies of your unlawful copies to preserve as evidence. Your actions constitute copyright infringement in violation of United States copyright laws. Under 17 U.S.C. 504, the consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement. If you continue to engage in copyright infringement after receiving this letter, your actions will be evidence of “willful infringement.”

We demand that you immediately (A) cease and desist your unlawful copying of PEPE THE FROG and (B) provide us with prompt written assurance within ten (10) days that you will cease and desist from further infringement of MATT FURIE’s copyrighted works.

If you do not comply with this cease and desist demand within this time period, MATT FURIE is entitled to use your failure to comply as evidence of “willful infringement” and seek monetary damages and equitable relief for your copyright infringement. In the event you fail to meet this demand, please be advised that MATT FURIE has asked us to communicate to you that it will contemplate pursuing all available legal remedies, including seeking monetary damages, injunctive relief, and an order that you pay court costs and attorney’s fees. Your liability and exposure under such legal action could be considerable.

No kidding. Fuck the ice rats.