An important discovery

My bait threads get more reply when it's American power hour (100-300, 398 at highest 50 at lowest). During European powerhour, my threads get slightly less replies. They usually get around 100-200 (320 at highest 20 at lowest) replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136878401/#q136878401
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137225844/#q137225844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool story bro

could it be that americans are easily baited fish?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136878401/#q136878401

not lying

You are not a shitposter, just a wannabe

i don't remember any threads by turks let alone "bait" threads with lots of replies.

is that her ass?? or boobs? can't tell

same thread created during European powerhour
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137225844/#q137225844
As you can see, there's a significant drop in replies even though the thread got deleted. The thread was deleted in 36 minutes, it got 70 replies (counting my replies too). Whereas the thread that was created during american powerhour got 100+ replies in 36 minutes
who cares about you

interesting

>most Sup Forums posters are american
>get most replies during american prime time
!!!

Yes and i have very strong theories about why are Americans so easily baited

a) Low iq
b) Most of them are underage. non native speakers here (excluding Europeans) are significantly older than native speakers because they actually had to learn the language and spent their years to learn it
c) both
not even an argument

Are you the wh*te poster?

yes

will this thread hit 200 posts?

dunno but no i think

i'm observing the same thing atm. very low energy thread cuz i can't write wh*Te on /pol anymore because they ban me for 1 month

poking poltards? nice. every time i try something like that my thred gets washed down the toilet literally in 5 minutes. traffic is crazy there so your bait needs to be really catchy

>i can't write wh*Te on /pol anymore because they ban me for 1 month
what? why

>Sup Forums

>what? why
i triggered many /poltards by postign wh*Te because for some reasons they were triggered by the way that i wrote white. they mass reported me and now i get banned for "ban evading" for 1 month. Other Turks also get banned for 1 month too lmao

hahahaha based turk
i am wh*Te but i fucking hate poltard scumbags but i have no shitposting skills like you.

Fuck wh*Tes. Get on a proxy and keep fighting.

which hours are american and european power hours?

You did it on Sup Forums a lot. It got bites for awhile but then everyone just sorta stopped caring as they got used to you. Sup Forums will never learn though.

because pol is a much faster board with a lot more people and you can literally post the same thread every few hours and it will appear new to most posters

>i always thought i had a funny last name (Şahin)
>never really gave a shit
>decide one day to google it, bunch of turk shit shows up

What do i do now?

it means hawk. be happy you dont have some lame swedish name.

lol

What kind of monumental cretin must you be to spend most of your time shit posting on chan
Unironically neck yourself

and be proud of it

Americans aren't a majority on Sup Forums

Thank you. Your BLACKposting has done a good job in keeping Sup Forumstards and redditor away, (as well as stopping for the most part) people from spamming "am I white" threads.