Which sports team has the most delusional fanbase?

which sports team has the most delusional fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7mXGMcpA0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patriots

They think they're team is actually good and not just a bunch of system cheaters

Arsenal
Liverpool
United
Everton
West Ham
Sporting
Marseille
Roma
Dortmund

Mexico NT

Tennessee Volunteers and isn’t even remotely close.

t. Middle Tennessee resident

All Los Angeles teams

Seahawks

Liverpool and whoever reddit's bandwagoning
I think its Napoli this year

Cowboys, Eagles, Ravens

Lakers, Sixers, Celtics

Penguins

Liverpool

steelers

the Sup Forums fans aren't that delusional
but real life stiller fans are so fucking delusionally braindead it is mindblowing

England

The Cowboys

Western Sydney Wanderers

Köln

yeah but we (fuck the flag, i'm english) are delusional in an endearingly ironic way.

it's coming home next year, btw.

They're team

Packers
>Hurr durr owned by fans hahaha
>What? What do you mean this stock is worthless?
>I just can't sell it, transfer it, or a have a say in team decisions.

>endearingly
no

arse liverpool newcastle maybe celtic

That's like saying democracy doesn't work just because you're not president.

oh yeh and west ham

and liberal obvs goes without saying

>endearingly
>ironic
keep tellin urself that bud

any soccer fans

Literally any soccer fans.

Dortmund

How?
The stocks are completely valueless. The distribution is set so that the entire fan-share could never overrule the actual owners.

>stocks are completely valueless
Stock is never without value, you can sell it and major decisions can never be made without your input.
>hurr if I have the controlling stake of the company it means I can just shit on all the other shareholders
nope.

You absolutely cannot sell them.

Agree

>team sport
>win every year
huh

the answer is USMNT fans

Yes, you personally can not buy clout. You can form a supporters group and at least challenge the board of directors.

Then again you're still customers of the Packers and they exist to serve you. You can always vote with your wallets either way. It's a nice meme, but it's not 'worthless'.

If the owners agree, the fan vote is essentially null. Not to mention most fan shareholders don't show up to vote, so they are even further out-represented by the actual owners. For all intents and purposes, they have no say. It's a simple fundraiser for good little goyim. A 250 dollar piece of paper.

They have some say in annual team meetings. Not much but some. Packfags calling themselves stockholders is cringe but the system does actually prevent like a Jerry Jones from buying the team It's still neat. Maybe t. Bearsfag?

Well that's their prerogative. They still have voting rights regardless and still hold an equity stake.

Where is the equity if it can't be used to gain something?

"We want Jerry fired" is said on a regular basis in every home in Texas, year round, even when the team looks good

We are Arsenal, and next year is our year. Screen cap this

>eagles

don't listen to cowboys false flags

THE EAGLES HAVE NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL so any actual fan of the team knows to expect the worst. Always.

I am a fan of the philadelphia eagles, I am from glassboro. we are deeply delusional. outlook is good right now however.

you love us, you're just too insecure to admit it

The Kings aren't bad.

all of em.

I dunno man I feel like some sports fan bases just legitimately like the sport with no regard to how bad their team is. Like Charlotte Hornets and the Indiana Pacers
And, of course, the Canadian hockey teams

Lakers

They seem to think better teams are magically gonna drop out of the top 8 to make way for their wack,sub 0.5 ass

Texas

steelers thinking their team is actually good this year.

they just struggled to beat the bengals and the pakcers without Rodgers.

Forgot Newcastle

Dallas Cowboys

Flamengo

We're unironically a quarterfinals team desu

But LA fans are the worst most nonloyal fans in the world.
Delusional implies that the fans support their team

Steelers play down to their opponents. I hate the Steelers but they have some great pieces in place that can win them playoff games (Bell and Brown) Though the loss of Shazier is fucking huge

Green Bay. 30 straight years having a HOF QB has made them completely delusional and incapable of any self-awareness.

England

Right now, PSG.
They unironically believe their team is the best in the word.

They get the US title in my book

Cowboys and proobably the Redskins as well.

Also, as a Clemson fan, Clemson. Over the past three years up to this point, Clemson has gone 40-3. And yet, I saw several people, including some who are siblings of last year's championship team, who wanted Dabo to be fired for losing to Syracuse. I was so embarrassed to be part of that fanbase. At least I'm not a Coots fan though.

As a Hornets fan, I never get my hopes up for the team to be anything more than mediocre. I just want to see some good basketball and hope that the overall mediocrity of the team doesn't prevent people from seeing what a legitimately great player Kemba is.

BvB Dortmund

>11 players on the field always lose
>blame the guy outside the white lines

Shit was pretty fun when they had that playoff run in like 09

being the ones that get caught at something EVERY TEAM WAS DOING.
and im not talking deflated footbalss that was just stupid horseshit through and through

When did the cheat?

1) Deflategate is a confirmed non-story refuted by science
2) Spygate was them filming from the wrong area of the field (filming in general was allowed)

Anything else?

has to be Liverpool by far

>refuted by science
You realize how pants-on-head retarded you sound right now, right?

England are going to win the world cup next year

YA EINE WORKD CUP BITTA

ask literally anybody with a brain who lives above the Mason-Dixon what happens to their car tires in cold weather

Not even a fucking question

Angels and Ducks aren't bad

Soccer fans easy. Name any team. Anywhere.

I can guarantee you they delusional about
1. It's an exciting game
2. It takes athletes and not just luck to make it in the sport
3. grown men kicking a ball around and diving for 90 minutes while not touching each other is beautiful
4. Soccer players are tough

muh "they run for 90 minutes" meanwhile if you actually look at a player they're just walking half the time

Knicks

Every damn year they think they're going to the playoffs with players who are 4 years past their prime
>Stoudemire
>Melo
>D-Rose
>Joakim Noah

I stand corrected. Usually standing or jogging.

It really is objectively a horrible sport.

Jew York in general thinks every player coming to them is going to make them win a championship. The whole town is just dumb like that.

My favorite is when soccer fans say it takes the most skill of any sport, basically confirming how little they actually know about other sports

>we didn't die, we're the exact same club... despite that time the liquidated old club voted for this new abomination to join Scotland's leagues
>our accounts show a £10m loss every season but the finances are fine. living off director loans is no problem in a league where the top prize money is £2m.
>big players want to come and play for us. Bruno Alves is world class.
>our chairman will spend £20m on players in the next transfer money... despite having no revenue stream for it and being a convicted criminal who can't get money out the country he lives in
>why didn't our chairman spend £20m in the last window like he promised? we'll stick with him though, he's a rainjurz man
>the manager of our nearest rival will come to us if we unsettle him through the media. he's a rainjurz man, he'll definitely jump at the chance
>everyone is just jealous of our success, remind them all the time that we are the people

Arsenal
they've had their own general for years now. For what purpose?

I just love the stock meme because I get to call my team "us" and "we" and call you out for not being able to

Celtics and anything from Boston is trash.

Dry your eyes, Timmy. 55 this season!

But muh child diddlers amirite? That totally is worse than our club being an artificial soon to collapse joke

> lakers

damn straight

ikr, how dare they stay in their positions

that's kind of the point...
It's a horrible sport with a horrible set of rules.

Listen we get it's a skill to control a ball with your feet. It's harder than with the hands. Americans get that.

However it's akin to racecar driving with your feet. Sure it's harder to steer the car with your feet, and that makes turns impressive if you make them.

However racecar driving with your feet would be stupid and boring.

Hence why we hate soccer

youtube.com/watch?v=C7mXGMcpA0g

No.

.....Listen. We get that controlling a ball with your feet is harder than with your hands.
We get it. It's the same as driving a race car with your feet.
When you have a sport that is 90 minutes long where a 3-1 game is "exciting" where guys dive on the grass and literally kick a ball around a giant field without touching each other..

It's boring. It doesn't matter how hard it is. It simply is boring. Someone passing a ball to another guy in football, basketball, mlb would be hard. But if that's all they did non stop, and the games basically ground to a complete halt where you'd be luck to see 4 total scores in a game you'd say it was horrible fucking boring and honestly a little queer.

Patriots have the most delusional haters

Mexico

Doyers

Ohio St

>We're
>That flag
Other side of the wall Paco

Thank you for giving a demonstration of your delusion William. Never change.

You're right, old Rangers did have coaches who abused children. It's hardly something to point score about though and is certainly nothing to do with the new club.

Pedro nailed it desu

>Mexico
>Quarterfinals outside of their country
No
>Also
>We're
>flag
CHI

Any NBA team that isn't Cleveland or golden State. Everyone knows how the season will end but they still pay to watch it play out.

How is roma delusional? They’re the most clean team in the history of Serie a going against hacks like juve and milan shady hedge funds

>I forgot this pic

Browns