Best home on earth?

>US has shitty cops and clintons
>Europe has mudslides and terries
>Canada has overpriced shit and Trudeu
Where would the best place to live on earth be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdWpppXPpSk
vocaroo.com/i/s0CEQNMI5neL
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Australia of course

i guess japan, dude

cept for all the radiation and salarymen

Australia m8 come for a visit

And anime

>us cops are shitty

Fuck this place. I can't enjoy a good pair of legs because I'm not sure whether or not there's a penis hiding. If you can't understand why this bothers most people, you are too far gone and have your head up your own ass with your "logic". I know what you're going to say. Just go ahead and say it.

Different for everyone.

Japan is good.

I've been looking at Nuie myself. Still trying to get the wife on board.

Live in the Rural US. Everything bad about the country is almost entirely concentrated in the urban areas.

Still burgerland, if you're free enough to have guns you're free enough to be in control of your own collective destiny. Don't cuck out the moment the road gets bumpy.

iceland or greenland

my dream is to go to rural japan and own a farm. that seems as close to heaven as i'm ever likely gonna get.

Greenland, Argentina or some East Asian country.

Norway/Finland.
Sweden is not as bad as memes say.

Australia has cassowaries and drop bears though.

New Zealand seems nice.

>US has cops that shoot niggers and Trump
USA is the best place obviously

I hear Okinawa has a fairly large english speaking population but i'm scared of Tsunamis and eathquakes.

greenland desu senpai

But...Australians.
And also: that nails-on-chalkboard accent

no silly, it's not 1990

It's a girl. She got a phat cooch.
At least I think. The world is fucked up now

Kobe beef farm famalam

%

>New Zealand seems nice.
Aside from all the gooks and Polynesians.

>greenland
My dream.
>tfw not Eskimo so won't fit in
Goddamn.

Japan

Okinawa is nigger territory, dont go

trips wasted

And abos are better?

Antarctica

>it's an Okinawa episode

if heaven is a place full of people who don't want you there, and believe you are below them, Japan will be heaven for you.

>Niggers
>In Japland
What?

Sri Lanka is bro-tier.

Whites are treated with a distinct level of respect compared to the Tamils and Sinhala

Based weeb

You really have nothing to be scared of. If you have ever watched 6-7 point EQ videos of Japan hardly anyone even gets injured. Japanese have figured that shit out. An EQ of the same proportion would level all the slumdog shithole neighborhoods here in an hour.

I do believe I live in the safest home. Gated apartment complex with 24x7 security, walls are topped with double layers of electrified barbed wire, enough rainwater harvesting that our water table rises annually, 24x7 power backup. Also homes start one floor up from the ground, have solid metal doors that open outwards, and all windows are lined inside by metal grills. You literally have to bring a gas cutter to break into my home.

Plus the shops are all inside the apartment complex as well, so I don't have to go outside for supplies. There's also a swimming pool and free gym in the park inside.

Wanna live in Liechtenstein. Looks pretty comfy but have never been there to confirm.

that´s not a problem as long as you are not a literal shitskin, black, greek, or southern european.

i want to go as well. youtube.com/watch?v=DdWpppXPpSk

their capital looks nice and pleasant

tonga

Thank you for not answering like a delusional queer. The world is very fucked up and common sense has just been thrown right out the window.

11% are Danish so you will be fine

japan's argricultural communities are aging out anyway so they wouldn't be there long enough to make me feel unwelcome.

>tfw not rich so can't build huge domed cities in Antarctica, claim it as my kingdom, invite people, be rejected, and become The Lonely King
WHY?

small village in the english countryside
can do anything and everything you want with no bother, only wildlife threat is the odd badger. too far away from towns for mudslimes. free shrooms too

Where do I go, I know there's alot of english signs in Japan. It'll suck to have to get my vidya imported from burgerland because I can't read/speak moon yet.

The problem is that you need all this stuff to be safe.

Come to Serbia with a lot of your American dollars. Trust me, you'll be king, the chicks are amazing, healthcare is good, education is outdated but you get a pretty wide knowledge of things when you finish highschool, where as in the EU you just learn what you need for your job. The food is amazing, plenty of places to go, things to see, etc. It's damn hot during the summer, it's also damn cold during the winter, but whatever. Lot of mountains, rivers, lakes, forests, campsites.

The only minority here giving trouble are the gypsies. But go live in Novi Sad, i hear there are a lot of skins there, and even if you do live in a place where there are a lot of gypsies, they won't bother you. They're just annoying.

Come here, you won't regret it. People will treat you nice if you're a good dude, especially when they hear you're American.

Has anyone ever moved out of their home country to live in another?
What's it like? How long did it take to adjust? Do you ever think about going back?

Singapore maybe

But I'm pure anglo.
Anyway, I want to live in a small village and marry a qt eskimo girl, but they won't have me, I know it.

Australia, new Zealand, iceland

I stopped reading after the first line DESU famalam

Southern Argentina sounds good to me.

no cops
no noise
no danger

village fetes
ample parking day or night
humble folks without temptation

just do it m8

I'd at least need to learn Danish first.

Right here, everyone is white.

They're cute that's true

Im not bullshitting you. If you have money and some friends i don't see why you wouldn't come visit EXIT festival this year. Serbia is the most unique place in the world

Stay the fuck away from my pure land.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CEQNMI5neL

I'm learning Danish and it's pretty easy for a German because both are similar but for an Anglo it must be hard

That shirt is trippy

East Europe, Norway, Swiss, Finland, Iceland, Canada, etc...

also dont even bother learning kalaalissut. it eerily sounds like amazigh languages and the words are long as fuck

not to mention that one "word"=a literal sentence

piss piss

Norway seems fine, low unemployment, most of the shitskins lives in Oslo east (The suburbs outside Oslo are often 95% white) good social security etc.

I assume most eskimos also speak Danish.

What did they mean by this?

>US has shitty cops

Pitcairn

I'm filipino and I'll have you know, we're the most powerful race in the world

Cassowaries and drop bears are more civil than niggers.

Japan
>Fun language
>Attractive respectful yet xenophobic nationalistic people
>Fun pop culture
>Great fap material
>Whites and Japanese only
>NO MUSLIMS
>Pet laws are so loose you can legally own penguins
>Fun places to visit
>Best vidya

US - Alaska

Too bad they hate waïto pigos there, they're the Japanese version of Muslims looking to ficki ficki their women and children.

Pajeeeeet!

Yes. Because Japan is so modern. At least, in the media it is.

The xenophobia is exaggerated desu, unless you move to the countryside

If you like Chinks

Japan are more of white supremacists than most white countries. At least compared to any other race aside from Japanese, white people are seen as great for filthy xeno scum.
Also their women want to ficki ficki us as soon as we wind up there. Or come into contact with them.

The Japanese hate Americans though.

>living in the sticks

retardation

>where i live is the safest guys
>[proceed to list a lot of expensive and maintenance-heavy things that he probably don't even own but rent]
Holy shit, you mean wasting money blindly makes you safe anywhere in the world ? Who would have thought ?

We're talking about naturally peaceful countries here, curryniggers. The concept is probably foreign to you, though ( just like for us, soon enough. for some, it's already in their past )

>Russia

why

Yes, but we're allowed to shoot niggers.

>The xenophobia is exaggerated
Then Japan will die.
That, is not an exaggeration.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
Once a people lose its xenophobia, his death follow very soon on historically relevant timescale.

Holy fuck you're dumb

come to india!

Namibia and Sambia.

he's right, but I shouldn't expect a subhuman to know

What's wrong with this?

Russia.

>philipinos
Guess the concept is foreign to you, too.
How many of your friend got killed ? How many of your family members ?
Me, it's 0. Not, i'm not lying. I don't know anyone that died from violent and non-medical reasons. It's fucking with your mind, heh, nigger ?

The guy described a fucking prison

south Argentina