Watching it now

When dose it get good?

Consistently good in season 3. But 1 and 2 have plenty of great episodes.

Don't know but I want to fuck Dr. Crusher.

Season 3 Episode 1

Season 3, however there are 1 or 2 solid eposides in season 1 and 2.

If you don't want to watch both seasons at least watch measure of a man from season 2.

The Royale is comedykino

Season 1 has such great episodes as the planet of space niggas, and the planet of sluts who are actually extremely conservative.

>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

Wait about 5 years.
That is how long the nostalgia takes to kick in.

I want her to crush me

3-6 is good

1 is mostly bad and 2 has it's moments, same with 7

I used to be a TNG fanboy until I watch DS9, frankly have to say DS9 is better. Both series have some great episodes though

This, but season 7 is still great if you skip the 3-4 turd episodes.

It starts good and remains good throughout, dickbreath. I don't care what nobody say!

I've watched TNG and voy, I'm excited to start ds9. I've only seen bits and pieces on tv so far, but the characters seem annoying. Especially the dr. I think. Does this change? Will they grow on me?

>I've watched voy
>the ds9 characters seem annoying

kys

Ok you got me, can't argue. Where'd I leave my gun?

What is your favorite time loop episode? Mine is Yesterday's Enterprise

White Tulip

not OP but i just got the blurays of season 1 and while they look spectacular i really hope it gets more interesting soon cus its lacking. i feel like skipping is shitty but maybe i should just go to season 3...

This. When else has a time travel episode ever mattered in the grand plot of a show?

3>4>6>5>7>1>2

Last quarter of season 2, and then drops off at the start of the 8th. Watch the whole series though then have a go at the films.

>walking-corpse Alice cooper

Jesus.

All Ferengi characters are shit and the doctor is always bad

Scifi shows need to stop doing doctor characters, they're consistently terrible. Even Babylon 5's doctor character was pointless

He'll be fine. Still puts on a great show from what I've heard.

TNG was never good.

For the most part, Star Trek is a nothing but a bunch of gay, ham-fisted, preachy pc/sjw bullshit propagandaā€¦ especially tng, voyager, and ds9.

The only Trek really worth watching is the original tos pilot, "The Cage", and Enterpriseā€¦ because reasons given numerous times.

here's your (You)

Not to mention that old smelly hag he's standing there with.

2nd season and on will bring you to Valhalla.

Kek

Reminder:

>Roddenberry wanted men making out in "Encounter at Farpoint"

>Roddenberry hated God so much that he needed Q to deal with his endless hatred of God even though no one else wanted Q

>Roddenberry wanted no interpersonal conflict, not even minor disagreements

>Roddenberry was the one who demanded dresses on men as well as women instead of a formality that existed by the end of Season 6

>Roddenberry gave the franchise to Berman who, despite his flaws and agreement with Roddenberry's vision, knew it would fail if it went down that route

We should all thank Rick Berman and Mike Piller for saying no to that queer commie after he croaked.

Hey, you finally got the name right.

It was funny when your stale copypasta was calling him Rick Bergman.