It's another war documentary that overly demonizes the nazis

>it's another war documentary that overly demonizes the nazis
>narrated by meryl streep

into the trash it goes

LARP somewhere else faggot

If you said it overly demonizes the Germans I would've agreed, but who cares about what people think of nazis? Fuck'em idc, suck their dick like you're doing right now? idc either.

Just don't be a pussy crying about netflix and jews and whatever you boring faggot loves to do on Sup Forums

>overly

kek alt/fake-facts idiot detected

>overly demonizes the nazis

Good goys

>overly demonizes the nazis
go read some actual history books and not Sup Forums infographics faggot

this triggers goy

>a million documentaries of HITLER WAS BAD MKAY
>we need another one

What's the fucking point? What new information does it offer?

LIGHTNING BOLT!

its about hollywood directors who went to europe to get footage for propaganda movies, its based on a book that came out a couple years ago

imagine fighting in WW2 or being one of the millions o civilians that suffered under nazi rule just to know that genrations later your own blood will defend those people while demonizing you

hehe farakhan nigger detected

i always thought the anti-semite racists in Sup Forums were white neo-nazis but after reading an article in bbc learned that the most virulent anti-semite racists were black farakhan followers who hate them because jelly-envy.

Because people still think that putting egocentric reactionaries into positions of power is a good idea, despite literally all of history pointing to the contrary.

Reminder that Germany did nothing wrong.

I had no idea Sup Forums had so many cucks. Is it a bannable offense to not put trigger warnings on threads now?

If we forget history it will repeat itself

They lost.

to avoid the mistakes and horrors of the past, we need to know the past. most people would not watch old documentaries. making a new documentary aimed at the current generation is a good way of educating the current generation of the mistakes and horrors committed in the past so that we can avoid them.

>If you think the Nazis were anything less than literally satan then you're an anti-semite and you hate war heroes

What is this logic exactly? Get off your high horse and realise real life isn't cartoonisly good versus evil.

>start war
>lose war

>semites were the only ones that suffered
>let me ignore all the other war crimes done against europeans lmao
>nothing wrong with being a nazi apologist because "everyone is bad therefore you can't judge anyone"