Logan

There was one thing that was left unexplained throughout the movie although there were a few hints

What was killing him slowly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qUPnnROxvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adamantium poisoning

is this bait, or are you actually this retarded?

Metal poisoning from the shit grafted to his bones.

Also doesn't make sense to graft that shit to a kid, kids are still growing, so the kid will die because her body is growing, yet her skeleton is metal.

Then why wasnt the kid dying and why was the doctor hinting him to go to the hospital and get checked

doubt they could do anything about adamantium poisoning it mustve been something else

Adamantium became part of Wolverine's DNA did it not? Im pretty sure he could grow it back although slowly so I'd imagine itd be the same for the kid. I dont actually give a shit btw

what did you think the evil mad scientist would have a code of ethics?

it's a comic book.

The metal is on her claws only, not her bones like Logan

>Adamantium became part of Wolverine's DNA did it not?
That makes no sense since adamantium isnt organic how would it even regrow it

>became part of Wolverine's DNA

Even by capeshit standards, that's a special kind of stupid

>hints...
He fucking told x23 why he was dying.

the adamantium was only present on her claws

>Then why wasnt the kid dying

She hadn't had adamantium for very long. Logan has had that shit for decades.

>why was the doctor hinting him to go to the hospital and get checked

The Doctor didn't know why he was dying, hence he told Logan to get it checked out. Logan said he already knew what was killing him.

Are you seriously this retarded? Logan's healing factor kept it at bay but the healing factor got weaker as the time went and together with Logan's livestyle it started to kill him. The girl had a much better healing factor and only her claws have adamantium. Not her whole skeleton like Logan.

It was shown in the video that Laura only had her claws grafted with adamantium (hence why they had to remove and re-instert her claws). So no, she wouldn't have the same problem as Logan.

>He fucking told x23 why he was dying.
why then

>wolverine and prof x dies
>yet another lets-replace-guy-with-girl-character

It's an awful movie written by awful writers directed by an awful director produced by awful producers.

Poorly written.
Poorly directed.
Poorly produced.

is that canon or just an excuse.

Wolverine's skeleton was originally reinforced with True Adamantium. His mutant Healing Factor not only allowed him to survive the process, but it also induced a molecular change in the metal. Adamantium Beta functions like >True Adamantium but does not inhibit the biological processes of bone. This fact only became apparent after Magneto forcibly extracted the Adamantium from Wolverine's skeleton

As I say I dont actually care but it is canon

I wouldnt disagree but thats basically how capeshit works

X-23 existed before your PC-era bullshit and she wasn't made to replace Wolverine at all.

>literally have not points at all and basically spout random movie terms

Shit b8

the fuckin adamantium all throughout his body you retard

I Assumed it was cancer, than and metal poisoning, also he doesn't wanna live anymore

It's canon, and the comics add the reasoning that it's to prevent her growth from being stunted where the bad guys would have converted her entire skeleton by the time she's older.

The movies aren't canon to the fucking comics you Sup Forumstard

what the fuck. It was like a central part of the movie. The adamantium was killing him, but the healing factor stopped the poisoning for most of his life. The genetic shit scientists placed in all the corn syrup is what weakened his healing factor. The kid was unaffected because she lived her whole life in the hospital without corn syrup. And I think the few times shes about to eat garbage it gets smacked out of her hands.

How was the adamantium poisoning him?
Isn't metal poisoning caused by bits of metal breaking off and entering tissues?
But adamantium is indestructible and so shouldn't break down in his body.

>. The genetic shit scientists placed in all the corn syrup is what weakened his healing factor
oh shit I didnt even think about that

>It's hinted at twice and said explicitly in the movie, in dialogue, what's poisoning Logan
>Getting out of the movie the person I'm with asks "but what was poisoning him?"
>People on Sup Forums are unironically asking what happened and what was poisoning him
>People also missing huge portions of the plot like not realizing what the genetically modified corn was doing, even though it was downright stated in the film

Does no one pay attention to films?

I clearly said that I dont actually give a fuck lad. I've never read any comic book of any superhero. But it is part of the backstory so trying to pick holes in an actually quite decent movie by making these points is just dumb

>comics

So it's not canon in the movies retard.

>I don't give a shit guyzz
>responds to every post

>The genetic shit scientists placed in all the corn syrup is what weakened his healing factor.
I think it just stopped new mutants from being born. I took it that his healing factor just wasn't working well due to the build up of adamantium poisoning.

>>People also missing huge portions of the plot like not realizing what the genetically modified corn was doing, even though it was downright stated in the film
>Does no one pay attention to films?
am I the only one who turns of his brain when watching a film for the first time

also I didnt even think about the corn shit thought it was some random thing to showcase the future

>implying we're talking about comics not movies

go back to /mlp/, peedooperv

>unable to intelligently refute truth
>scream spouting no points shitb8 instead

kek stay mad and triggered

I dont give a shit about this story but I do give a shit about arguments I have online with complete strangers, as Im sure we all do.

Jesus, this must be b8.

Go watch a Nolan flick if you can't fucking understand hints.

Why was there two Wolverines what the hecking fuck

If it's from the comics it's not canon to the movies. Kys Sup Forumstard

also how was the girl his kid if they didnt even get his sperm

That's my point actually. I was responding the Sup Forumstard who said girl-replacing-wolverine was in comics years ago. My point is that we're talking about movies not comics.

That's correct, but I'm suspecting that there was something else that was continuously put into food that ended up in Xavier's school. Because it's one thing when the mutant gene gets blocked, and mutants slowly die out - and another when two old but pretty heathy mutants become total wrecks over the course of six years, with the special abilities of them both going to shit. Maybe it's the same genetic shit, but enhanced or something like that.
Maybe the same thing was done to Magneto's Brotherhood, and they all died crumbled in a big pile of metal during one of his attacks

>imaginary heavy metal that is harder than diamond and can cut anthing if sharpened properly
>inducing said material can only be induced into a mutant with an extreme healing power without killing him
>user cannot imagine said metal poisioning the body over 40 years of exposure

Why was there literally a second Wolverine?

WHEN YOU WATCH THIS MOVIE WATCH YOUR STEP THERE ARE PLOT HOLES EVERYWHERE CAREFUL WATCH YOUR STEP PLOT HOLES PLOT HOLES PLOT HOLES

metal poisoning would mean the metal was dissolving

if its unbreakable it shouldnt dissolve into regular blood

>the only thing that wasn't explained

They didn't explain what happened when Charles had his seizure, just that presumably a lot of people were hurt.

>>user cannot imagine said metal poisioning the body over 40 years of exposure

But how does the poison work?
Usually heavy metal poisoning is a thing when metal dissolves in the body.
But adamantium cannot dissolve in the body as it's indestructible.

It was on the radio when they were in the car after the hotel. Several hundred injured and multiple dead.

nah he means the first seizure he had that he felt bad about

yes they did
1 year ago

just take it as it is you toxicology autists

nobody seems to complain about the robot hands.........

but oh vey the heavy magic metal poisioning

His skeleton. The ending would have been so much more rad if his skeleton had actually ripped it's way out and Logan had to defeat his own adamantium bones (his inner demons if you will) in the climax. Maybe even use some kino stop motion animation for the skeletal menace.

>nobody seems to complain about the robot hands.........
those were fine tb h

Females don't care about plot holes or logic. They just want a movie to cry in.

i could see a sequel with them diggin up Logan's remains, maybe even to find him alive

but all they find is his complete adamantium skeleton

tell me the science behind it then

1 year ago.... what?

It's canon in the movies that her claws are the only ones grafted with adamantium you retard.

Or is your attention span so bad that you still couldn't register this info after a video already shoved it in your face?

>nobody seems to complain about the robot hands.........

Well I did think they looked pretty bad, but currently people are making great strides in prosthetics so I could imagine a future were people have access to robot hands.

>Do not think of them as children, they are objects
>Still dress them in clothes

Wouldn't it have been so comedic if Laura had refused to wear clothing due to her feral nature? Imagine the comical shenanigans as Logan becomes increasing frustrated and exasperated with her hatred of clothing and habit of going around buck naked.

...Comedic.

>implying we're talking about comics not movies
She was a fucking cartoon character you ignorant dipshit but hey thanks for outing yourself as a retard.

well it IS rated R

>*somewhere in a 20th Century Fox office*
>you have the Wolverine, make him fight something big, strong and capeshit-ey
>we did this in "The Wolverine", people hated it
>alright, this time do it on a lesser scale, and without ruining the tone of the movie, and apply some taste, you know, make it symbolic or some shit
And so he fought himself but younger, stronger, merciless, and an actual walking weapon - something he used to be, something they'd been trying to turn him into.

>tell me the science behind it then

Much too complicated but current robot hands are getting there.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_qUPnnROxvY

In comparison most people can understand the mechanics of metal poisoning.

>unable to refute truth about movie pottery
>bawwwww but comics comics comics bawwwwwww

thanks for outing yourself as an immature retard

Are you retarded? She has her healing factor at its peak. Logan's was impaired.

This whole movie was fucked.

>can't figure out who the central antagonist is; the doc? robot hand guy? wolverine copy?
>no flashback of a key event that shaped this reality
>over use of vulgar language and violence to warrant an R-rating, when it was mostly unnecessary
>fat lab rat mutants

They should have cut the robot hand dude, or made him a less important character, maybe just a sneering henchman in the background. The evil doc should have been the central antagonist, with him getting fucked up by his creations.

There should have been a flashback or something to show what Prof X did/who he did it too. Like, what X-men died, and how did it happen? They killed him off so quickly, makes me think they were working with a time constraint that didn't allow this.

I'm not watching this movie. I watch movies to enjoy and feel good. I'm told this movie is depressing. ;_;

How long until the X-Kids movie? The only reason they were so vague about the fate of the other X-Men was to leave the window open for cameos as the new force of Mexican halfbreeds suits up to replace them.

>go back to /mlp/, peedooperv
great comeback

wish there was an alternative to this shit board to actually discuss movies.

That was the first cut. Then the Pedo police said "no fucking way".

Reading the arguments itt I get the feeling y'all children. I'm curious if y'all chronologically children or y'all emotionally-stunted adults.

>refute truth
>except she's not even implied to replace him in the movie
Oh man, you sure showed me with your concocted "truth". Good job proving how mentally retarded you truly are.

Who else had their audience awkwardly laughing when it showed the fat black kid desperately waddling away from the PMC goons?

>implying you want to discuss movies
>implying you're not trying to push qt3.14girls so you can lust over them

wish you die an agonizingly syphilic death

>dat relaxed grip

I know what he uses that for

weird the audience i was with was a bunch of dudebro rugger cunts who where all completely silent

guess they didnt like the movie much

t. straya

The fuck? That little girl was ugly as muh dood.

im more of a THICC milf type of guy anyway.

>guy-wolverine dies girl-wolverine introduced in movie
>oh noes it's not replacement

alt/fake-newsmaker detected
good job proving how delusionally retarded you truly are

it was because of the same anti-mutant genes the government had been putting in food products

No but I heard someone snoring during the last scene.

>Mercs never, NEVER try to use tranqs or tazers on the kids, Laura, Logan

Fuck, I know American police aren't exactly fond of non-lethal weaponry but it was ridiculous how many mercs were getting fucked up because they kept trying to GRAB the damn mutants.

>dudebro rugger cunts

explain please? what's rugger? dudebro means they're cool?

Well it was kind of funny. How'd he get so fat in a lab setting anyways?

Simple, they had to surgically graft insulation into his body so he could safely use electricity.

>girl character is introduced as his daughter
>the same way that girl character was introduced in the source material as a daughter figure
>oh noes she's replacing him!
Didn't know daughters being born meant they'd replace their dads. That's some next level of retarded you're going through. Better get that get checked out.

Also consider how Mangold even stated that Logan is meant as a standalone and how he never planned more for X-23 shows how fucking clueless you are.

>why didn't they do this
>why did they do that
>why
>why
>why

because it's a badly-made movie that's why

Merc leader had that Southern drawl to him, so of course he wouldn't use tranqs.

The number of times he called x-24 'Boy' was interesting, I wonder if the director was trying to make a statement. Felt like another movie I saw where plantation owners raised black fighters.

>one character dies a similar character introduced
>b-but irl father daughter not replacement
>character in movie
>irl

That's some next level of delusional idiocy you're going through. Better get meds for that.

Where does Laura place on the Daughterfu index? Personally I'd place her below Clementine and Elizabeth but above Ellie.

The radio news report indicates most of the X-men were killed by Charles

>literally scraping the bottom of the trivia barrel

go to sleep, girls

>indy jones has son in movie
>character intended to replace indy in future movies
>implying children characters are not regularly used to replace characters in fictional stories

you are either a weak troll or a massive imbecile

it was the anti mutant virus of course

>charles killed most x-men

It's tragedy shit like these that drama queens love.

Makes sense desu

I guess that's why ice breath girl is also chubby.

>anti mutant virus

there's no such thing, muh goat

>one character dies a similar character introduced
>except character died at the very end where there's no actual scene showing him being "replaced"
And let's all forget how said similar character was introduced side by side with the original, because that wouldn't work well for you argument now wouldn't it? No she wasn't meant to "replace" him. Also love how you dodged the fact that Mangold said he didn't plan more for X-23 beyond what he showed in the movie, which was father-daughter adventure. But nah, let's keep ignoring that because that wouldn't suit your argument huh?

Also I love you just keep copying my insults. Can't even come up with your own combacks huh?

Tell me, where's my Indy film starring Shia Labeouf then?

>We want the Mei audience

The fact that the only mention of it is thru that radio news report is a fucking cop out. It leaves the audience with this vague idea of what happened from a third source with limited to no credibility.

Were they over budget/at a loss for time? Why no decent flashback or deep convo scene revealing the "truth" and what X-men were killed?