There is no Finland in 100 years

helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/566165-suomea-ei-ole-enaa-sadan-vuoden-paasta-paakaupunkiseudulla-asuva-mies-23-nakee

Young Finns see it inevitable that Finland will disappear.

It it seen as if other nations and EU control the future of Finland and this can only mean that Finland ceases to exist.

Neither will Canada

that's certainly very sad to hear.
>tfw soon we will see post-nationalism grip much of the Western world
>in many countries it's already begun

nationalism was a moot point since ww2

what the fuck does the link say

so you are implying that humanity exists in current or better form in 2200?

if we find a cure for prions,maybe then(prion virus usually is a product of cannibalism)

We need a new Napoleon to fuck things up tbqh, just throw the whole system into disarray. But only after I've won the lottery so I'm safe from all the conflict on some island somewhere.

Yes Finland and Russia will be one in 100 years.

here's your solution

Before I opened the thread, what came to mind was Russia. I thought OP was talking about that Russia's forceful annexation or invasion will make Finland disappear.

RIP Finns, Eesti and Finno-Ugric tribes

In the end, only Hungarians will remain, due to population size.

This world is a lonely place.

Finland must push Laestadianism and start an European baby boom from within its borders, it's the only way.

Great-Finland?

Nah

Laestadians make lots of kids in Finland tbqh

That's the whole point. Tbqh I'm already learning Finnish so I'm considering converting and playing my part.

O B S S E S S E D

all countries will cease to exist in 100 years. nation states are by definition a tribalist xenophobic ideas designed to seclude imaginary ethnographic groups that are in fact rarely genetically related inside a piece of land that almost never actually has any cultural or historical significance to many members of the group*
*expect israel

You need to learn Finnish for that?

Or moving here?

It was maybe a joke

t. same

I visited Finland and I fell in love with the place and the language, so if I can make it over there someday it'd be grand, learning the language is gonna give me an edge.

Some guy in Russia was actually arrested for sharing something like this in social media a while ago

Welcome

kiitos paljon bruh

I wish you guys had a work holiday visa deal with us though. As it stands now I can't get in unless I go as a student (expensive as fuck since last year or so) or if I get a job offer. My best bet really is getting my Finnish to an useable level and apply in tourism oriented places, I'm fluent in English and French, my Spanish is useable and I can understand some Swedish.

Bullshit. Plus Israel is a multicultural shithole.

At least getting a job here is much easier if you know Finnish

I'll make sure to dig enough space for everyone.

That's good, but I don't really have a degree to my name, just a language diploma from college and a lot of customer service experience, that's why I'm trying to boost my language skills and go for tourism.

So?

The fact that people realize this gives me hope. If nobody even notices, then we're fucked for sure.

>the EU is in control

no, your weak wristed politicians and indirectly your uncaring population is in control

gimme a semi attractive finnish girl and ill boost your population

Fins will remain.

>has any cultural or historical significance to many members of the group*
>*expect israel
do explain

good
kill whitey

Hungarian women shit out so few paprikaniggers that the number of Finns and Hungarians will be equalized soon enough

shouldn't have started two world wars that caused the deaths of tens of millions of white people
#karma

>Be Finnish
>Live around cute waifu material like in your pic
>Do not breed

What is wrong with you ?

then leave you balkanite gypsy

Finnish women actually are pretty ugly, probably ugliest in Europe along with Brits.

Uglier than square-headed German "women" ?

Easily.
Even Merkel looks fuckable compared to Finnish women.

Who will make the Spurdo memes if the Finns are gone?

>fell in love with the place and the language
don't fucking lie to us, how the fuck can you fall in love with this place if you're not a Finn already

You just want to fuck our women. Go ahead, there's no point in stopping you since our women prefer foreigners over Finns any day

Israel is already 20% Arab. You will fall long before Sweden and Germany fall.

this
im glad so many normies have woken up
only worst leftards and brainwashed university minions arent worried

>>tfw soon we will see post-nationalism grip much of the Western world
We've had this over 50 years mate.

Fucking stupid bitch. Int and Sup Forums overall is full of delusional cucks. And if youre baiting, STILL.

Pretty lady

Good riddance.

Didn't hear about that, but can be true.

Finns has no history or culture and would've been assimilated (as it should've) aeons ago were it not for our isolated location, anybody who claims to have fallen in love with this place is a liar.

No shit.