How did this insane delusional man manage to get such a huge following?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jgyhT56iF5A
youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ido2B4HqFM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it
dailywire.com/news/14203/what-if-trump-and-hillary-swapped-genders-james-barrett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By pandering to his insane delusional fanbase

by being right

By turning out to be right about everything.

Edgy Generation Z kids who don't think for themselves.

He was actually right about CIA tho.

If you yell loud enough and long enough, people will start agreeing with you

He's entertaining.

The guy can yell for 4 hours a day on a number of topics in detail without misspeaking

He's got a talent

By broadcasting to Americans.

Oh, sorry, this isn't Sup Forums.

Which is why you should move. This isn't Sup Forums either.

He's a genuinely good man and a nice guy who is passionate about what he does. Try it sometime OP you might make some friends

Like everyone you can't be one hundred percent legit. He's a shill no doubt and he has some really fn crazy theories I do not agree with.

At the same time he was right about a lot of things. So what the fuck ever. Believe what you want.

CIA pls go to bed

Be entertaining.
Tell moron audience what they want to hear and make them feel they're now smarter than the uninformed.

He's basically a politician.

>check one of his sources
>it's some random conspiracy blog that has no sources

what did alexi jonesenof mean by this

He's a lot of fun to listen to. Most of his audience know better than to take all of his theories 100% seriously

>picking on a humble water filter peddler
How sad is your life right now, Cenk?

It's sad he went from being legit crazy to playing up his craziness for views.

>check one of his sources
>it's some random conspiracy blog that has no sources

>the same now applies to the president of the United States of America and therefore the major media outlets of the entire world

justfuckmyshitup.tiff

Your memes have no power here, CIA

A lot of the things he says is true, but he's not truly woke because he's not putting all his faith in Jesus Christ to go to heaven

>Most of his audience know better than to take all of his theories 100% seriously

See, that's where you are wrong.

Humanity as a whole is stupid. We're so impressed with ourselves but really we're just one step above chimps. Across the cosmos this same sort of evolution has probably played out a million times, where one species becomes the first intelligent one that can build iphones and cars and shit. We're literally the lowest level of the intelligent species of the cosmos. We're at the bottom of the pile.

I read three books that he cites often on his show. The first one didn't say what he said it did and strongly implied the opposite of what he claimed. The other two were used weak circumstantial evidence, and on the basis of that evidence demanded a complete revision of WWII and the Cold War.

By making his detractors seem convincingly delusional

So he's your average Sup Forums poster.

Lol no they don't, most of his audience are dumb as rocks.

Yeah David Brock is so popular.
>no one even knows who the fuck he is

What do you think his favorite anime is?
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

It pissed me off. The first book is Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley. Jones claimed the book proved that Anglo-American elites controlled the communists during the Cold War. What the book is actually about is how Anglo-American elites tried to sabotage the communists, which is exactly what you'd expect from the Cold War. But Jones was holding it up as something that would change your understanding of world history forever.

He owns a billionaire funded propaganda outlet. He's popular with somebody.

When you can say something like "I don't like them putting chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay" and not laugh, you've really got something

Joe rogan looks like someone from the 1930s or something in terms of the way he's shaped

Regardless of whether someone's feminizing us through the water supply, he looks the part who has avoided that

It's just reinforcement. A common tactic.

Most people already have their minds made up about a topic. All they're looking for is some reason to have it confirmed. The slightest support, no matter how thin, is total affirmation they were right.

That's all Jones does. Then those people go out and buy his products because the sky is falling. I don't even blame Jones.

Liberals have current year man, so the craziness evens out on both ends

He speaks in metaphysical notions and you look at him with facts. He screams in eternal anguish of the spirit, yet you hear only in decibels.

The body overcompensates for that stuff, you know. If they were putting estrogen into the water, the body would kick up the testosterone without a T-blocker.

The same reason over-roiders get tits. Their body ups the estrogen.

Do you want the full enchilada or should i give you the basic gestalt?

>How did this insane delusional man manage to get such a huge following?

wrong picture dude, that's not Trump

Pedophile vampires, broh. It's a metaphor unless it isn't, broh. Anything that sounds crazy is just a metaphor, broh. Which technically makes 90% of what has ever come out of the man's mouth a metaphor, broh. Guess that makes him more a poet than anything else, broh. But everything he says is still 100% true, broh.

He started in his basement and local radio in 1997 with no following, but despite criticisms continued to work towards "redpilling" the masses, it took him 20 years, and look where he is today.

Alex Jones is proof that anyone can achieve their dreams. If a fat texan retarded conspiracy theorist can make it, so can you.

It's Bill Hicks doing a character for a couple decades

That's what the Romans said about Jesus.

fpbp

Jon Oliver says Donald Trump is bad at being president. Alex Jones says Hillary Clinton is a literal demon from hell who reeks of sulfer and kidnaps children so that she can attach them to machines and drain them of their adrenaline-infused blood to be consumed by other high ranking government officials. They're hardly equivalent.

Before the InfoWars cultists call that a fucking metaphor, HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A FUCKING METAPHOR? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT A METAPHOR FOR?

>drinking unfiltered water

Enjoy your feminization

He's no more delusional than the """journalists""" at CNN or MSNBC, but he is a whole hell of a lot more entertaining.

supposed to be an amazing book tho

basic gestalt with some breadcrumbs to the full enchilada pleasse

Hes a legitimate genius and very high energy

It's a good thing only right wingers like myself are immune to unfiltered water and chem trails changing their thoughts

>being this retarded
It's not worth explaining since you're being willfully obtuse, but they explain it pretty well in the Rogan podcast.

Answer the fucking question you boob.

He's a billionaire and the only thing he's good at is marketing. People used to love that he acted outrageous and find him funny, now it's just sad.

Trump is a good boy. He didn't do anything.

He gets by with a little help from his friends.

If I asked for the big enchilada on Paul Manafort, would I die?

Reminder that Sup Forums unironically gets their news from this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgyhT56iF5A

Does the democratic party kidnap children?

I tried to watch this guy since he kept getting spammed over at Sup Forums and i just can't take some of his inane ramblings. like it goes believable then he goes tangent to some weird shit. Too bad since i really want to believe him

/thread
He did a legit good breakdown of the Star Wars prequels.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc

1 7 7 6 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

This

Literally this. Trump is a salesmen and spin-artist. He doesn't even believe half the shit he says.

He does a pretty good Palpatine

is that you hilldawg

hello fellow TV posters

>yfw Le Water Merchant has more journalistic credibility than CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, (insert your favorite shitty blogsite here)

Does. The. Democratic. Party. Kidnap. Fucking. Children?

this

>alex jones screams about vampire pedophiles with no evidence
>CNN screams about muh russia all days with equally little evidence

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

this

ITT: Assblasted autistic as fuck cia shills

HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE SPIES NOW YOU'RE JUST POORLY PAID SHITPOSTERS WE DO IT FOR FREE AND ACTUALLY ACHIEVE THINGS WITH OUR MEMES.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ido2B4HqFM

What did he mean by this?

this is the funniest shit ever my god

>CNN screams about muh russia all days with equally little evidence

So are you telling me Flynn didn't resign for failing to disclose his communications with Russia? Did Sessions not recuse himself from the investigation for the same thing? Was Rex Tillerson not awarded the highest honor that can be bestowed upon a foreign citizen by the Russian government? All of those things are as made up as metaphorical psychic pedo-vampires?

By constantly being right.

'wrong'

Did you read the wikimails? It's obvious.

>meanwhile Russian diplomats are dropping like flies since the election
>it's just a coincidence guys

Yes.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

Why do you ask?

That Alex Jones' fanbase is delusional, and he's made millions of dollars pandering to them.

Jon Ronson, that's how

I've seen this and I'm still not sure what exactly it's supposed to prove for either side.

You're both mostly correct.

>In a remarkable and revealing experiment about the impact of gender in the 2016 election, two self-described "liberal" professors joined forces to put on an "ethnodrama" based on key moments of the presidential debates between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, in which actors of the opposite sex played the roles of the two candidates, exactly mimicking their every move and intonation. The results of the gender swapping experiment stunned both professors and the mostly liberal audiences who attended the performances.

>NYU reports that while both professors say they "began the project assuming that the gender inversion would confirm what they’d each suspected watching the real-life debates: that Trump’s aggression—his tendency to interrupt and attack—would never be tolerated in a woman, and that Clinton’s competence and preparedness would seem even more convincing coming from a man," the result of the gender reversal was almost exactly the opposite.

>"We both thought that the inversion would confirm our liberal assumption—that no one would have accepted Trump’s behavior from a woman, and that the male Clinton would seem like the much stronger candidate," said Salvatore. "But we kept checking in with each other and realized that this disruption—a major change in perception—was happening. I had an unsettled feeling the whole way through."

Basically a bunch of liberals found female Trump more favorable which negated their theory that the perception of Hillary was tarnished by her being a women.

Turns out it's the social justice crowd which actually exhibits more gender bias. Who would have ever guessed.

he's been at it for decades. Never underestimate the potential of someone who refuses to give it

Joe's fucking face at 0:45 lmao

t. smallbrain

Here's the basic gestalt: dailywire.com/news/14203/what-if-trump-and-hillary-swapped-genders-james-barrett

> and I'm still not sure
Because you're a liberal.

Long story short: People actually do believe in gender equality. You got your wish.

>liberal """"'social experiments"""" are okay when they validate my views

>tfw you don't live in the good timeline where Alex Jones becomes a voice actor instead
why even live

Not an argument.

Reminder that normies unironically get their news from these guys

>liberals wanted to prove that people didnt vote for clinton because of her gender
>they realize they only wanted her because of her gender

What is this supposed to show? Newspapers do rewrites all the time.

You forgot your epic meme image, kid.