*Hacks your company's database w/ a USB drive*

*Hacks your company's database w/ a USB drive*

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/uk/news/stuxnet-delivered-to-iranian-nuclear-plant-on-thumb-drive/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally too realistic for plebs to understand who think hacking is where you code a new program right then and there by typing really fast or something

>an old man's balls in your mouth, the left one enlarged

New season when?

>show basically recreates real exploits that have already happened
>HURR DURR THESE HACKS ARE DUMB

every time.

also time travel when??

Her eyes are too big

I don't know what this movie or tv show is but from your description alone is absolutely right. That is pretty much how real hacking works.

what if-
hold on now
what if
there was something
ON
the USB drive

:O

nude scene when?

you say that like its a bad thing

That face is enough. What a face.

>implying you can't

>I'm bypassing their firewall
>SHIT! Its encrypted.....
>I'M IN!

Never uses a mouse or touches the tab key

actkchually on a unix-like OS you dont need either of those things to navigate :^)

all the major characters have big eyes?

They just used all the CIA exploits.

!!!!! OP here and i never thought of that cause i'm a huge flaming faggot who thinks he is intelligent.

>Never uses a mouse or touches the tab key
why would you use a mouse on a fucking terminal?

>Doesn't 'safely remove hardware'
>Yanks out USB

absolute madman

getting physical access to a node to plug in a usb is the most reliable way to hack into a network.

the usb stick either reboots the computer into your own OS and lets you rip files from the harddrive, or automatically runs scripts which inject exploits into runtime files that give you full acess of keyboard, mouse, webcam etc.

This is how they stole billions of dollars from European banks btw, some idiot plugged in a usb stick in a branch terminal and the malware burrowed it's way until it found a sysadmin pc and just made bank accounts for itself, deposited the banks money directly into them, and then sent sms's to couriers who went to atms and collected the cash.

>group policy
>disallow use of usb

and y'know, Stuxnet, the biggest covert cyberattack in existence that could've caused a nuclear meltdown. delivered by a usb thumb drive.

cnet.com/uk/news/stuxnet-delivered-to-iranian-nuclear-plant-on-thumb-drive/

>you will never make easy money

this was basically the plot of S2 btw: write malware to memory addresses to override the batteries, causing them to overheat + meltdown, causing a fire or explosion.

why the fuck does she only wear button-up shirts with her collar buttoned?

>could've caused a nuclear meltdown
oh fuck off, no it could not have

I want to ""fuck her"" if you know what I mean

I don't mean like a nuclear bomb exploding. by nuclear meltdown I just mean a meltdown a nuclear facility.

I'm not sure I follow. Is this some obscure kino reference?

I dont follow