French women accused of collaboration with Nazis shaved during the purge at the Liberation in France , Paris...

French women accused of collaboration with Nazis shaved during the purge at the Liberation in France , Paris, summer 1944.

French are very civilized people. No jail, no capital punishment. Moe yвaжeниe.

They ever get reparations from the government? pretty big human right abuse here

more

women are so fucking ugly without long hair lmao

pay the price

Probably the most humane punishment anyone used during WW2. Literally nothing wrong with doing this to a Nazi-collaborator.

The French are fighting with their women, but not with German soldiers.

And Russians fought with German women, if you know what I'm saying (they raped them).

If you do not have the courage to fight enemy soldiers, you beat your women.

>And Russians fought with German women

Russians kills 3/4 of Wehrmacht.

I understood that from your first post.

Yes.

They committed treason
Why should they deserve reparations

If that was America they would've been crucified

So they should stand on a trial and serve their sentence, not stupid hair cutting, that's pathetic to say the least
Shaving a womans hair like that is a dumb faggot punishment

They were being punished by citizens, not the government, likely suffered at the hands of the same people those bitches were in bed with.

I'd be surprised if they didn't serve prison time as well.
Only bad thing is they didn't get death by torture.

Surely nobody abused this and said some woman were s Nazi lover out of personal spite

Fuck that, it's WW2, your rule of law can suck a dick.

makes sense, millions of lives lost to behave like a nazi

Both sides killed each other. It's war, the loser is gonna eat shit and those who collaborate with the enemy are traitors.

Why do I feel like the people lauding this inhumane treatment of women whom were most likely victims and coerced have an sjw slant

>women whom were most likely victims and coerced
They slept with SS officers so that they could get extra bed.

They're treasonous whores.

your thoughts on people who turn to crime due to bad circumstance

It's literally the opposite. If you cry about a woman getting her head shaved during fucking WW2 where millions lost their lives for no reason, with no trial and unjustly, even if it's possible she didn't actually help nazis, you're a sjw because it's just fucking hair.

Not the same fucking thing.

But they're criminals, they deserve to be in jail, even if it's not their fault that they had to turn to crime.

Your thoughts on feminism

I could care less about feminism. What the fuck does that even have to do with this?

All traitors should hang

Cancer and irrelevant.
Stop trying to act smart.

Your thoughts on leftism

Kys

"Allies" betrayed Europe and the West has been reaping the rewards of moral and spiritual debasement ever since.

the allies didn't start a war that killed 12 million Europeans

They are all ugly as fuck
Americans are subhumans, we know that

Actually it was London and Paris to start the war.

Oh look another anti french thread

deserved worst desu

The good thing is that Germans killed three commies for every dead German soldier.

Oh they lost their hair. Boo-hoo.

They at least deserved a kick or two to the head.

Proper punishment for treason, collaboration etc is death so those whores should be happy they survived.

>I could care less

the amount of German soldiers that had sex (or raped in some cases) Eastern European women was like 5 times higher

meanwhile those men were cowards that didn't move a finger when germans conquered them

That is the russian zerg job.

>No jail, no capital punishment
There are two thing called Épuration sauvage and Épuration légale

Shave-shave is not easy!!

it's not treason though

This is wrong you cant account then for actions in the same way children. Very progressive of france and the dutch that also did it.

SHAME
*ding ding ding*
SHAME

It happened in all occupied countries after the german left

A lot of people got killed without trial after the war, losing your hair was a small price

No. And those who had kids with germans got ostracized and their kids often bullied

France officially surrendered to Germany.
French citizens were under no obligation to continue fighting from the underground

interesting, we had the same custom

Sleeping with Hans was a way to get some food and a more comfortable life

>anti french thread
what a surprise