OAK:Raiders 'hoping' Amari Cooper plays this week
PHI:Zach Ertz questionable, still in protocol
PIT:Antonio Brown (toe) taken off injury report
NE:Dion Lewis misses practice with illness
FA:Browns release free agent blunder Kenny Britt
GB:Packers without top CB House against Browns
DET:Matt Stafford (hand) draws questionable tag
ARZ:Adrian Peterson ruled out against Tennessee

So what's up with the media fetishization of the Jaguars? They are mediocre schedule babbies at best. Hell, they just lost to Blaine Gabbert and still no one will shut up about them. I mean, they're not even leading their own division, so why do I see shit about how amazing they are every time I try and do something remotely related to football?

who will change after this week?

They love to hype underdog teams because everyone is tired of THE PATRIOTS DYNASTY

Triggered

Is Jimmy Jesus gonna torch the Texans this week?
Is it even worth getting my hopes up?

No, the Texans D is gonna hold him off but he'll look ok vs them

Panthers after Cam dies on the field.

Seahawks should be in the great category already

Lmao so chargers raiders and chiefs have the same score but they’re not in the same tier? Fuck outta here with your media bias. Hurr durr the chargers are on a streak. Fuck outta here with that, same records mean same fucking level

I can live with that desu

Chargers are blossoming, Raiders and Chiefs are dead in the water. It's all bout that blossom, nigga

They're playing better football right now, that's the point.

Feels kinda surreal seeing the vikes on the top tier

Chargers and Raiders are OK, KC, from starting 5-0 have really fucked up

Packers should instantly get bumped up two tiers when Rodgers gets activated next week.

That's not how it works, you have to prove that you are good first

It's going to be hilarious when Rodgers comes back and beats the Panthers, Lions and Vikings back to back to back. They will go for bad to borderline elite with him starting.

Or they could just lose again, just like they usually do against good teams

They were 4-1 with him and beat the Seahawks and cowboys with Ezekiel elliott.

Ok, so?
The Panthers beat the patriots, the Vikes beat almost every other team with playoff potential
So no, the Packers do not have an impressive resume

Really? Is that why they beat the Seahawks back to back seasons? They beat the patriots the year the patriots won the super bowl? Beat the cowboys in Dallas last posteason?

Well they only played 5 teams with rodgers, retard and they beat the best team by far in those 5 games.

And what makes you so confident that they can beat two (extremely) skilled teams, one that they couldn't beat earlier in the season

And that is relevant to this year... how exactly?

>And what makes you so confident that they can beat two (extremely) skilled teams, one that they couldn't beat earlier in the season

Jesus Christ, do you not understand who aaron Rodgers is? The packers couldn't beat the Vikings because Rodgers got knocked out of the game on the 1st series of the fucking game, dude. Look at the sub par team Rodgers dragged to the nfccg last season. He had to go fucking GOD MODE and win 7 in a row just to get there. I guarantee you Rodgers will beat Scam "cry baby faggot nigger" Newton and Memequeens IF he plays those games.

Why are the Rams great and the Seahawks good?

>Rams are 9-3
>Seahawks are 8-4
one close game earlier in the season doesn't mean anything

irrefutable

>winning head-to-head in football doesn't mean anything

k

>Vikings making the super bowl

Not going to happen.

early enough in the season and a close enough game to make it not a valid reason to put the Rams lower than they are. Since that game they've proven themselves a little better, hence why they have a better record.

Also, by only using that logic, the Patriots and Chiefs should still be on the same level, and the bears and steelers should be on the same level.

is he a first round talent, bros?

>browns winning a game
thanks for the hope user

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

First for Mahomes

Rodgers and the Packers are done. Stop fooling yourself and accept the grieving process

Really? Because I remember vikings btfoing the packers last year when they first played, and guaranteed would’ve made it to the divisional round if the vikes O line wasn’t so banged up

The chargers are easily better than both of those teams, which is what the graphic aims to capture.

>tfw you watch some of his old videos and realize skip was right about almost everything

No, that's Josh Allen. The white Pat Mahomes

Can you even name 1 not obvious thing that happened that skip Bayless called?

In 2009 he said Steph Curry should have gone Number 1 overall

Harden should have.

Steph in 2015-16 had arguably the greatest offensive season of all time.

Catb owl

Rams will win a playoff game.

I've accepted the packers probably not making the playoffs but I KNOW THE packers will beat the Panthers and Memequeens with rodgers at QB.

I remember the packers making it to the nfccg and the Memequeens doing fuck all last season you stupid fucking faggot.

What are some big name trades guaranteed to happen soon?

Giants will beg Eli to remove his no trade clause
Alex Smith can't be afforded by the Chiefs

>Alex Smith can't be afforded by the Chiefs

That can't afford to pay a soon to be 34 year old, average game manager AT BEST who has put up pic related career numbers and has won absolutely nothing?

Hes having his best year so far. Doesnt matter though, chiefs dont have any cap room left to resign smith

broncos after losing to the jest

Wow, he's finally having a decent season in his 12th year in the nfl. He's a loser who deserves 14 million a year at best.

>tfw you're a once in a generation talent among men

The Vikings started last season 5-0 before thier offense died due to all the injuries it suffered.

In 2010, the packers lost 7 starters for the season and also lost Rodgers for one game due to a concussion. They went 10-6, never lost a game by more then a touchdown, got the 6th seed as a wildcard team, beat the #1, #2 and #3 seeded nfc teams on the road and then beat the #2 seeded Steelers (who had the #1 ranked defense in the nfl) in the super bowl.

>muh injuries

Vikings just suck balls.

Enjoy losing to Cleveland this week.

Oh you mean enjoy losing to Cleveland with a shit tier back up qb? I can't wait for rodgers to return and shit all over the Memequeens.

I knew, going into the playoffs, that whoever would win that wild card game would win it all.

>Godgers will end up with a career 5:1 TD:INT ratio

Absolutely insane.

Which isn’t out of the question since the Vikings will probably have thier playoff spot secured and will have nothing to play for. Meanwhile, the Packers will need 3 outta 4 teams (Seattle, Carolina, Detroit, and Atlanta) to shit the bed in order for them to get in.

>Burrs fan enjoying you’re desperation

You're talking about the Eagles game? I didnt see the Eagles winnig it all. I was somewhat confident the packers could beat the eagles, I thought there was a good chance the packers would lose to falcons but it would be close NO matter what (ended up blowing the falcons THE FUCK OUT KEK), I was VERY confident the packers would beat the bears, especially since Cutler was injured. The Steelers definitely scared me the most but at that point the packers were on fire defensively nd thier offense could turn it on at any point. Once Collins got that pick 6 I felt like it was thiers for sure even though Steelers came back. God, what a season.

Patriots will have too many pricey weapons on offense soon and Butler will want big bucks. Butler will get a good offer then be allowed to shop around for higher bidders and likely come back to patriots for a 3 yr deal.

>arguably
>1700 points less than Chamberlain
>200 points less than Durant
Unless you're arguing productivity and quality points which is very hard to quantify

What's crazier is Favre has a worse ratio and yet will always be better

What?

Fuck off with your niggerapehoop bullshit. No one cares.

Unironically this.

You cared enough to reply ; )

More exciting, yes but better, no.

t. Packers fan religiously since 2002

>Be a Packers fan
>Think Aaron Rodgers will get you into the playoffs
>Get creamed by Cleveland cause Brett Hundley threw for 60 passing yards

Worse fan base by far.

>2002

Literally fucking kys

>doesn't know how to reply to someone

Back to your soyboy site.

>mfw people from wisconsin try to look cool on the internet

>mpw the porgs win the superb owl

haha epic reaction image bro

Haha his face is like "what the f" haha :)

Lol. The old samefagging accusation when you got nothing. Enjoy watching Josh Gordon light you’re shitty defense up.

Jags = Owl

>descent
umm actually he's got the 2nd best passer rating

>tfw you lose to browns this week
>muh mccarthy succesful head coach

>being a secretly gay era babby

Wow, one good season. He definitely deserves top 5 money now.

>Hell, they just lost to Blaine Gabbert and still no one will shut up about them.
They also completely shit on the current #2 and #6 seeds by a combination of 74-16

Probably the only AFC team with an inkling of a chance of beating New England in New England

>qbs play in the same ERA as Rodgers
>Rodgers out performs them all by a mile in the same ERA they play in
>Rodgers is n ERA baby!

Christ, you're actually retarded.

I will feel bad for the Brown's if they draft baker memefield. He will win the heisman and be destined to be a bust.
The only good heisman QB winners since 2000 have only been Carson Palmer and Cam Newton

>outperforms

you spelled puts up meaningless numbers and fades in big moments wrong

>scam newton
>good

B-but muh wildcat mvp season!

If he didn't have the running ability and size he has, he would the been out of the league a long time ago. He's a below average pocket passer and inaccurate. Just another nigger meme qb.

Yeah man, dumb coon has already peaked and will never improve! When will the inferior nigs learn right?

>put the team on his back in super bowl
>beat the patriots the year they won the super bowl
>has put up 20+ points in every playoff game in his career
>dragged a corpse of a team last year to the nfccg, beat the 14-2 cowboys in Dallas in playoffs
>beat Seahawks back to back

>total yards/total tds

Thanks for proving my point, retard. Hey I have an idea, post his pocket numbers, post his CAREER sub 60 completion % LOL SUB 60%

MUH RUSHING YARDS AND RUSHING TDS

Can't throw for shit.

>plays in the weak ass NFC
>literally one (1) owl and that was 7 years ago

like I said

BRUH LOOK T THIS DOOD

OH NO NO NO NO
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>58.6

HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>85.8 RATING

KEK

You said big moments dipshit and I gave you examples.

>you now realize many HoF qbs have less than 90 passer rating

Ya, many hof qbs that played when the rules favored the defense. Cam started his career when the league was already years into the qb friendly ERA it is in now. His 85 qb rating is the equivalent of a 75 rating back then. Face it, he's a below average passer and the ONLY reasons he's still starting are his running ability and size. His performance passing against the jets last week was fucking GOD AWFUL.

Rodgers underperforms in the playoffs, as evidenced by his lack of sustained success. Especially considering the NFC is easy street. Top tier QBs get their team to the SB more than once.

Must hurt to know that he's going to be a HoFer himself due to him being a duel threat. You know he will because he's the best scrambler ever.

The NFC has been far more competitive than the AFC since Rodgers has been in the league.

>HOF
>Cam Newton

This ain’t the nba playboy

Wtf put chargers in good already

That's where you're wrong kiddo

>dragged a corpse of a team last year to the nfccg, beat the 14-2 cowboys in Dallas in playoffs

And then he completely shit the bed against Atlanta and lost the game before the half was finished.