What is legitimately the most confusing movie ever made?

What is legitimately the most confusing movie ever made?

pic related

Sweet Movie (1974)

Samurai Spy (1965)

>Cubic
>confusing

primer
litarally to dumb for time traval

Eraserhead (1979)

Problem Child 2

Terminator Genysis.

Not in like a literal "I'm confused" way, just in a totally stupid convoluted kind of way.

The Dark Knight Rises

Mulholland drive, no contest

genesys had a good style i thought. they took it way of GIJoe which is the right thing to do if you want to continue the franchise without any originals.
it was mun't as dumb as 3 and way more entertaining than salvation. plus clarke is peng

Inception lol i didnt get wat that was abut xd!!

For me its being john malkovich

Do you just mean confusing plot? Then pic related maybe. Although some stuff near the end is explained unnecessarily fast.

Inception

What? What's confusing about it?

>4 previous films about saving John Conner from the machines
>Fuck it, John is a machine in this one

Gotta be

Primer

THIS DID IT KEEP SPINNING WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

this but unfortunately the movie itself is not entertaining enough to really grab you. Otherwise it could have been a really good movie

this

My brain after reading a plot explanation of primer

Southland Tales

Inland Empire

Wew lad. This one is up there but the visual storytelling is incredible if you set yourself up to succeed. If you've got the patience for it, familiarize yourself with Mikhail Bakunin. I know it probably sounds odd but it will help make sense of that film.

Inherent Vice

You're more confused about why they made it instead of the content of the movie itself.

I'm sure Holy Motors is actually incredible but I'm too retarded to understand it

Woman's Flesh: My Red Guts

holy fuck, this.

watch it stoned
it's not even DUDE LMAO it's literally how the movie is designed to be watched.

Batman Bane movie

who exactly was the big guy and who were they being big for.

Memento

You have to watch it minimum two times, and thats if you're really attentive to understand the chronological time of each scene.

Although I dont know why anyone would watch it twice because it has no replay-ability whatsoever, despite being a decent film. Just like the Tom hardy one where he is in the car.

dude 420 lmao take drugs dude