Do Mexican liberals complain about Mexico killing natives in their current and historical territories?

Do Mexican liberals complain about Mexico killing natives in their current and historical territories?

>Do Mexican liberals complain
stopped reading there

So I'll assume the answer is yes.

that was not mexico, that was new spain

>Mexico killing the natives
That was the stupid Yucatan government giving them guns
I fail to see a difference :^)

mexico was a part of new spain, not new spain itself

I am the dreaded Mexican liberal and yes, the treatment of indigenous Mexicans is appalling tho I wouldn't say they're being killed as in targetted specifically although they do suffer from discrimination and are disproportionately subject to poverty and violence.

As for those on the other side of the border there's certainly simpathy and ocassionally common ground on cultural matters but we respect it's a different country and they don't seek our help. Other than people with specific ties to Mexico like the Kikcapoo or the Pascua Yaqui I don't think they care to have anything to do with us.

Mexico was the core of New Spain and its succesor state. Leaving aside island territories Mexico became independent with the entirety of its continental territory, Central America was a part of the 1st Mexican Empire.

As for the South American territories in that map I'm not sure if any of those were ever technichally ruled by Mexico City, as in the New Spanish viceroy and the Real Audiencia de México.

Nuke this country, pls.

Venezuela was under the rule of New Spain until May 1717

Cool, I guess it was much like an island territory at that time, same would go for Florida which I also did miss looking at that map.

In Brazil they do the same. Marxists make repeated claims on "native genocide", while actually the vast majority of the amerindians were victimized by disease. Portugal lacked the human capital needed to fully colonize Brazil, resorting to mass miscigenation between the natives and colonists.

The natives of course had a great deal of suffering under Portuguese rule, but nowhere near as the leftists portray.

The demonization and delegitimisation of the origins of a nation like Brazil is critical to the marxists. They must dismantle the inherent national memory and identity, proceeding to reconstruct both accordingly to their ideological needs.

Nobody care about Apezil, fuck off.

It is an international board, chill ffs

how hard is it for blonde hair blue eyes white man from American to fuck Mexican girls? Im poor as fuck to clarify

yes, but so much killing goes on due to the cartels that nobody cares too much
also, journalist get killed every other day so most news are about football and celebrities and not anything important, most of the time

>poor as fuck
you're middle class here

It’s not hard, you will be treated as a god here desu

I'm neither liberal or anything Americans would call themselves through their shitty two party identify politics but natives were and still are treated like shit in mexico, that's basically an historic and social fact, and even the most right winger and cold hearted sonuvabitch I know can agree with that.
whether they deserve it or if it even is relevant is another history.
not hard at all but you'll go down a road you won't forget, once you go lat you never come back

meh, you'd have something of a slight advantage but it would basically be the same, if you're shy, awkward or ugly you'll still get nowhere. there's a blue eyed homeless guy not far from where I lve and I guarantee you he isn't getting laid.

post latina booty, have a huge fetish for specifically mexican girls

>blonde homeless guy

We must come to our fallen brother's aid

There's plenty of poor people in Mexico with light colored eyes, they're by no means a majority, Mexico's poor are legion, but they aren't exactly rare either. As it happens real world it turns out they aren't chads and staceys for the most part but what we call güero de rancho, think your average trailer trash in terms of looks.

Being "white" entitles you to fucking nothing even here.

i have never heard güero de rancho before, where are you from

They started LARPing as natives so they could avoid the gibs.
Smart move desu.

This again, I'm from the north but I've seen people like that all over Bajío and in Mexico City.
i've seen them working for whatever sanitation company cleans the Mexico City metro, selling quesadillas and as cashiers at 7-11s I find it hard to believe you haven't seen them unless you do the upper middle class thing of not bothering to look at the people serving you, like I said most aren't chads and staceys so it isn't people that would call your attention. Güero de rancho is what people call poor, uneducated whites, the women you wouldn't fuck or the beat up guys you'd pay to wash your car.

Not that user, but I'm a northerner currently living in Mexico City who at one point in time lived in Oaxaca due to work, and I have heard the term "güero de rancho" in all 3 regions (North, South and Center).

i am from michoacan

You should have some there, from just a 2 second google search there's Italians in Tanhuato and Apantzingan, as well as two cities they founded called Lombardía and Nueva Italia.

There's French in Coalcoman, Aquila, Zamora and Cotija. I'd be surprised if there wasn't Germans somewhere and this is all not counting Spaniards.