Guess her ethnicity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23120/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Albanian?

Spanish/Latin

Very much so doubt her mum took this pic.

Her boyfriend

Mexican

Guess her ethnicity

piss off

Iranian?

>her

The girl in the OP is Mexican. That looks like some kind of East Med

Your mom is mexican

Singapore

plastic
technically mexican but at this point she has more plastic in her

Arab

Guess her ethnicity

Cuban?

Nien

always wanted to fuck his mom

Jaylene Ojeda or something, well known Mexican booty model

Chinese from SEA (Malaysia?)

Cuban, Puerto Rican, Colombian, or Venezuelan

Racemixed mongrels. So no ethnicity

Central Asiatic

t. alexei

>amerishit posts "Russian" ethnic minority/mongrel to disprove what exactly
Mongrels have no ethnicity be they hapa or mestizo. Get over it

Who, the girl with the blue cap or the two small children she is smuggling in under her dress?
Fuck that looks grotesque.

Please stay here and don't come back to /brit/ for fuck's sake

All humans are "race mixed", you fucking moron. "race" in itself is merely an arbitrarily drawn line in the sand of a group of people who are the result of thoudands of generatings of mixing genes.

This is why racists are no different to creationists. They don't understand biology.

If you don't want to fuck her there's something wrong with you.

An ass like that really is a miracle of creation.

it was literally created by a plastic surgeon's hand. it's disgusting just like kim kardashian's ass

>all humans are race mixed
For starters negroids and abbos and anyone with aforementioned blood are not human. Secondly, all Europeans except the Southern ones had their ethnogenesis more than thousand years ago. I'm sure a subhuman Anglo-Viet like you is totally comparable to a Normand with monoethnic bloodline lol. Thirdly, race-denialists are literally considered as flat earthers by the most scientists, even by cucks like Richard Dawkins. Fourthly, if you are not Anglo-Celtic or at least fully Celtic-Germanic, you have no place in Australia

Especially funny for a Russian to say this, given that their genetic profile is all over the place

Jailyne is super young (18 or something) and Mexican so I think it's real, but either way she looks incredible

Even if you aren't into ass she's really something to behold.

whatever half white

t. Genghis

>Jaylene Ojeda
THICC

t. 2% Caucasus 1% South Asian 2,5% West Asian
Kill yourself, turk-gypsy trash.

It's truly ridiculous when a russian or anyone who was (and currently is) considered a literal subhuman by actual white nationalists is trying to defend the so-called white race.
btw that angry nazi virgin with the russian flag who keeps writing that nazi stuff posted his pics a few times and he looks like a typical slav with roundish chubby face and a potato nose.

some people's delusions are beyond ridiculous. he is kind of like pic related

>2,5% West Asian
Basically born in a yurt.

t. subhuman mudblooded cockhole
Not even a Russian, taras ruslanbaev, but let's develop the line of thinking you are pathetically trying to champion here. Anti-Slavic racial bigotry never existed in European nationalism outside of Italian Fascist period that was against Balkanites. Or outside of Austria-Hungary(co-ruled by Slavic Czech), but even there it was against Serbians, whom they rightly considered mixed raced.

Anti-Slavic sentiment against Russians never existed at all. Inb4 Hitler - ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in the Third Reich; orientals, Americans and half turks like you were to never be a part of Reich citizenry. Part niggers and half shitskins in Europe were shot at the spot or sterilized. You find the difference.

>angry nazi virgin
That a hilarious projections from some anime-watching omega subhuman. Russian NS and Russian ethnonationalist can curb stomp you like a little bitch you are and you know it
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

>ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in the Third Reich
no they didn't

germans literally invented a special term to refer to russians - "russische schweine" (russian pig), they didn't say "soviet pig" or "communistic pig", they stressed on russians particularly being subhumans

>projections from some anime-watching omega subhuman
>says i am projecting while he himself is trying to do the same but of course he fails at it as usual

>Russian ethnonationalist
they are barely exist nowadays, and even those who still do are just bitter virgins like yourself who can only beat their own tiny meat to chinese anime cartoons

Lol the self hate while denying the self hate is real.
>Please take me over Germany! Please murder my people!
kys

>Not even a Russian
wait i didn't notice that. so you are not even a russian yourself and you are trying to tell me an actual russian if we are white or not and if we should support white nationalism or not? lel that's brilliant. your opinion is truly irrelevant then

DIfference being that I don't project, I barely state the well-known facts: anti-racists under Russian flags on Sup Forums are racemixed subhumans and anime watching cucks. Fact
>they are barely exist
>that grammar
Plenty of them, you idiot. Totally enough to make fried chicken from commies as evidence by Odessa, May 2nd
Doesn't matter who I am. Race mixing and interracial society shouldn't be seen anywhere in Europe

>Race mixing and interracial society shouldn't be seen anywhere in Europe

Hilarious with your re-writing of history especially when Hitler considered East Asians > Slavs.

Hitler signed treaties with East Asians (Japan) while at the same time he tried to exterminate Russians / Slavic people.

Hitler's own words

La ChicANA(male)

makeupian

>Racists are totally logical
The ones leading the movement never claim they are inferior and try to exterminate their family. That would actually be interesting, but the leader is always the best race.

Bundanese

>her

kek

Uyghur

Apparently he's half Albanian.

May Allah forgive you for uttering that word

That's a blaxican if I've ever seen one.

Nah, these are the parents.

Mongolian

he didn't try to exterminate anybody for being Slavic. that can be confrimed by looking at Alfred Rosenberg documents actually signed by him and the Reich officials, not some Allied 1945-1947 """"""discoveries"""""'. once again, didn't expect amerimongrels to be fluent in German or being able to work with the data

to continue, the point, union with Japan never meanth Japs living in Germany or subhuman mongrels ever being accepted. check out "sad story" of Richard Kalergi" to see the mudblood treatment
>Hitlerism is the only European form of ethnic nationalism
plebbit please
>Albanian
that's another word for a turk

bundaian

>Jaylene Ojeda

time to fap

wait you're still here and arguing cunt? get a life

10/10

Middle east churka.

He is a volga "German" who constantly spouts his pseudoscientifc garbage and thinks he is qualified to make statements about german society and culture despite never living here nor being able to speak the language. He is even worse than muh heritage americans

Jewish

Spic more likely Brazilian since she has such a fatass

Pute

All Russians are hapas

you can watch any news video from Germany at the time and they only used the words soviets, bolshevists or jews

Hitler considered East Asians to be superior over his own people as well now with what we know about racial IQ it turns out he wasn't that wrong about that part

>race-denialists are literally considered as flat earthers by the most scientists

The vast majority of anthropologists believe race doesn't exist: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23120/full

>ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in the Third Reich

So did ethnic Jews

>Part niggers and half shitskins in Europe were shot at the spot or sterilized

Blacks and Arabs served in Wehrmacht

Negroid aren't humpans

And Asian and Whites are barely related to each others

Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid are different species at this point

wtf pajeets are white?

>Negroid aren't humans
whats ironic about this statement is that i read that other groups (caucasian, etc) have more neanderthal admixture, meaning they are the ones that are less human

Race is a spectrum, but saying "race doesn't exist" is retarded and non scientific. There are obvious differences between sub saharan africans and east asians, for example.

>saying "race doesn't exist" is retarded and non scientific

Most anthropologists would disagree eith you

are you the super smart racial science intellectual greek poster

Neanderthal are a part of the genus homo, they are a superior version of the homo sapiens sapiens

anthropology isn't a science

no

Don't care. Stop being a creep.
Girls don't like you because you're creepy.

Is he the one who shits up every thread related to Americans with muh joos spam?

He's a greek hating albo diaspora, literally worse than ikibey.

i love russian posters that aren't weebs

No, that's me

ASSyrian

middle eastern or mediterranean

If anthropology is not a science, than race is not a scientific category

Still would and you would too

Albanian

Then you're a cuck lmao

Sexy