So, tomorrow I have to get some movies to watch with my friends. They have a rather pleb taste

So, tomorrow I have to get some movies to watch with my friends. They have a rather pleb taste.
What's some good, recent movies you've enjoyed?
I was thinking about pic related.

Is she an elf or something?

>having friends with pleb taste
MORON
>hipster claiming friends irl
LIAR

Have you seen it? I only ask because it has some rather intense, queasy violence in it. Only you will know what your friends' tolerance to that sort of stuff is - as long as you're confident they won't freak out and think you're a sick fuck, it's a good pick.

OP is definitely a sick fuck. He'll probably massacre his "friends" afterwards.

I havent seen it, thanks for the advice. I just checked it was recent and was well-received and thought it would be a nice movie to watch.
Do you have any recommendation?

whiplash

yeah this is good, go with this OP

The Nice Guys is good, easily watchable, and unlikely to offend

I mean, it IS good. I like it a lot. But my point stands, it gets kinda gruesome. Extremely deep knife wounds, graphic disemboweling, people getting mauled by dogs...

John Wick is a pretty safe, fun option. I don't really have much to go on besides you'll be watching with a group of somewhat plebby friends though.

Green Room is a masterpiece but it's gory as fuck. If your friends are a bunch of pussies who can't handle gore then don't show it to them. If your friends aren't pussies then show it to them.

brain-dead sheeple detected

Are you 15 or something? Why do you talk like that?

Pretty much this, if your friends are adults they'll be able to handle it fine.

I think I'll go with these two and maybe Nocturnal Animals. I already bought Green Room in either case, so I guess I'll take it and leave the choice up to them.
Thanks, greatly appreciated.

>bought

Are you mentally disabled?

>I already bought Green Room just in case

Why would you buy a movie and THEN ask if it was a good option?

I actually downloaded it.

>I bought it
>no wait I actually downloaded it but I'm putting that in spoilers

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you scared you're gonna get it trouble or something?

The CIA is watching us, user.

tips.fbi.gov

Do your duty, citizens.