What region is defined as 'the West'?

What region is defined as 'the West'?

Germany.

West = White

Western Europe, North America, New Zealand and Australia.

Basically this
White european

Everything west of Germany plus Greece minus Portugal

this

UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Großgermania :DD, France, Greece, Spain and Italy probably

what about greece, poland and israel?

West = Majority White

Jews aren't white.
And the greeks I've seen in my town look like sand niggers not whites

Israel is definitely Western. The others are questionable as they had or have strong relations with the second world.

No. Just google "Israeli Jews" and you'll see most of them are not even close to white. Pic related

It's basicly any area where you won't die from drinking some water

Look at this shit. They're straight up Jewish Sand Niggers. They're not even close to white! They're as far off from white as Mexicans are.

kek

Saying Israel is Western is like saying the Japanese are Sinic. The entire identity of the Jews is them saying they're not white and playing the victim.

Belarus was western?

America is 30% white so no.

USA, canada, austalia, new zealand, all of europe. Basically Europe and colonies where Europeans became the majority.

strictly speaking ashkenazi are generally about 30-50% DNA emerging from turkey, and the remainder white.

they take on many white qualities, but like the turks they come from, they're inherently parasitic and dishonest

>including the balkans
>excluding korea and the parts of china that are more developed and rich than poland

white used to exclude half of italy and spain. I think we should restore that metric. the southern italians and spanish basically act like sand nigger half breeds, which is what they are. they're like less intelligent jews

if u hit up ur local whole foods ull see a lot of whites that look like that m8

Here's the redpill.

Western Roman Empire
Eastern Roman Empire

Now you know what the West is.
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME

Cool. But all I have to do is look at the picture to know they aren't white.

If they look like that, they're not white. It's that simple.

Fuck off we're full

Northern and western europe, the US, Canada and straya

this is literally what the vegans at whole foods look like though. thin, sickly, low test, with a hunch in their back.

it's on the bottom of my list, but I do think the jews are close enough to warrant not genociding if, and only if, whites manage to save themselves.

elminating the brown races takes precedent.

they're just so parasitic it pisses me off.

West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand.

White mans paradise.

>Roman columns

Aren't those Ionic columns?

The west has different definitions, but IMO countries that has a close connection to european culture/land. This includes north Africa and Turkey.

The West is any nation that is a either a democracy, or constitutional monarchy that was influenced by the ideas of the enlightenment

USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Israel, Australia, New Zealand

Yup, it's a swede alright

naw dude. that one that's crying literally looks exactly like this guy named mccoy where I work.

they're pretty close. doesn't excuse their crimes. but some of them are good enough. I had beers with an israeli who, I swear to god spoke perfect english, but something about their genes they all sound so nasal and cucked, told me stories about killing arabs in eastern europe. he fled europe because of what's going on. extremely right wing, pro-individual nationalist europe, anti-eu, anti zionist, AND anti arab.

literally just a really cool dude.

he was complaining that liberal young jews will fuck arab dudes and that they're powerless tofight it. the cultural rot that they spread to us started in them, and they're fighting it too. they're like us in a lot of ways. they'll probably die off first, there's only some 5 million ashkenazi left in the WORLD.

again, saving them is on the bottom of my list, but they're not all bad. their rot is exactly the same as ours.

It depends on which era you are referring to.

Nowadays, it's NATO.

NATO is IMO the west.

The western one

Not really, I'd consider Poland and Hungary as the West but nothing East of that

>be Korean
>Eat some delicious human shit
>wash it down with shit juice

*except for Sweden and Finland, which are obviously part of the original old West

America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, and most of Europe. Maybe Israel.