Why have brits become such insufferable assholes since brexit?

It's let up a bit now, not even for the few Americans who know Brit politics well, jus thaving an American flag, you'd get shit on until you left Brexit threads first few days.

going back, can never think of a US political or happening thread--fuck, with Trump 99% of americans welcome foreigners to help with memes.

Much as I was for Brexit bc it had potential to destroy the NWO, now actually sort of glad you're getting fucked. Also, about 20% of the "Brits" in those threads were pakis, another 15% were Leftist ANTIFA scum who are probably featured on "redwatch.'

Well Brits, what's your excuse?

You really are fragile, aren't you? Fuck off.

Nice proxy Merkel.

Stay mad.

I literally cannot understand a single thing you just said. Learn punctuation, you sound like a James Joyce novel

>oy gevalt I supported brexit too goys but you need to stop celebrating

Yeah sure whatever faggot

Is it still happening? Negotiations or what? Don't see a lot of action.

We are becoming more like aussies. Soon we too can say fuck off we're full.

We're waiting for a new PM to be elected by the ruling party because Cameron resigned. Should be resolved by September. Don't ask why it's taking so long, it's just the stupid party rules.

We need a new PM before we can begin negotiations

Cameron said he would immediately trigger art50 and then begin negotiations in the event of a brexit vote, turns out he was full of shit and he quit immediately and fucked us good and proper

He even instructed the civil service not to prepare any contingency plan for a brexit

Fucking shiny headed retard history will not be kind to him

Nothing can go ahead until a new Conservative leader is selected. It's been narrowed down from five, to two, by Tory MPs voting for their preferred candidate. The one with the lowest vote count is struck out of the running, and with 2 left it goes to members of the Conservative Party to vote for their favourite.

It's between Theresa May (Sat on the fence but eventually Remain) VS Andrea Leadsom (Leave). Theresa has the support of the most MPs, but now it's up to party members to vote, and since over 60% of them voted to Leave, Andrea is still a big contender for winning this and becoming the next PM. It'll be sorted by September 7th.

Both of them intend to trigger Article 50 as well, so there's no doubt we're leaving.

>You really are fragile, aren't you? Fuck off
You fucking retards, all the people who did the work to trash the petition were 'mericans.

you were sitting on your asses, in your 'brit-pol-o'feces,' pretending you were relevant for a few days.

now you've found out you're getting fucked, not so smug anymore. There were threads where if a single American posted, you'd shit on him.
I didn't care, my friend had a proxy on tablet and i was watching (I didn't post of course, I'm a good boy dindu nothing).

Nigel has now resigned, Boris (always an Etonian scumbag, acts like a clown and family is White trash, with a diff family member writing a column for every tabloid) and you're going to get a female who's gonna fuck you.

Some were claiming it was a raid by leddt on behalf of Corbyn. Not sure, but have never seen anything like that in all the time since they added flags.

The great irony being, I know more about Brit politics than 95% of the Brits who were posting, but if i had posted with an american flag...was like a fucking shark frenzy, and it was almost all lefty-antifa scum.

I'm pretty sure they weren't Sup Forumsacks

There's just one retard tripfag who does that. He gets really triggered by Americans posting stupid questions, so the Americans who frequent brit/pol/ do it on purpose.

could be, they didn't seem like normal Brits here, were shilling for Corbyn heavily...at this point, I'm rooting for Corbyn too desu.

If they get him out, they'll run a candidate with a promise to get back into EU and if they win, will claim it's a "mandate" to overturn referendum.

Normally get on well with Brits here, which is why it was so weird.

noticed same thing last week. Glad even Brits say it wasn't the usual crowd, didn't seem like it. Seemed like a raid from int or le reddit after this site got press for petition.

We've been flooded with people who apparently voted leave but are really, really """""concerned""""" about the consequences of their decision.

If Labour wins by any chance... Could brexit be canceled?

We basically just keep it all to one thread, being Brit/pol/.

Whereas pretty much every single Trump tweet gets 15+ separate (all embarrassingly fawning) threads.

Not with Comrade Corbyn in charge, he's been anti-EU for 40 years.

>being THIS upset about brexit

Shush now, just let it happen, let the empire grow again

They always have been, you just never focused on it.

Depends on what Labour.

If it's the Blairite Labour, well, they'll try to stop the process, as all the fucking system wants.

What Corbyn should do is to defend a left-wing position on Brexit. Millions of working class people hate what Brussels represent, but only the extreme Sup Forums right wing was defending Brexit, so of course now the capitalist media shows those people as racist bigots.

Pity.

>Labour Getting in
>2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023,2024,2025

Not talking about their chances, which are probably shit of course.

Mummy