I thought "niggers" IQ's were too low to be strategic?

I thought "niggers" IQ's were too low to be strategic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hQLrbfxeiQ?t=310
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brown_(police_officer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were probably planning this for half a decade or more.

Their IQ is average, same as white people IQ.

really makes you think huh

>implying there's not exceptional or even "average" black people around that can be trained as well as anyone

Never underestimate the enemy

They've fucked black people over hard, so no, this is par for the course for niggers

There's a fucking heap in the average area

It was pretty sloppy overall. Two gunmen and only 3 kills between the two of them. One in custody, and another committed suicide.

They literally cannot into warfare, abbo.

Not an underestimate, but an observation.

I would bet money they are Iraq veterans behind this.

Bush's war is the gift that keeps on giving. You guys trained your blacks to be effective terrorists. They've got the skills now to mount a guerilla war. They learned from the Arabs they were fighting.

You're very ill informed on this.

Isn't average 100 with a 10 points deviation?

These are the non nigger black people reddit has been telling us about

Our aboriginal soldiers are actually pretty good as long as they have a decent leader.

It just takes one "smart" individual.

>average white IQ is 100-110
I'm on my phone so forgive the lines but you get my point

they are
notice how the were only able to get the ambush part of the plan but 1 guy died and other are in custody

Footage of multiple shooters, firing from the tower block.

youtu.be/5hQLrbfxeiQ?t=310

+ most of "white" burgers wont go more than 103.
And most of niggers are from burgerland as well.

>what is a bell curve

we waz snyphurr and shieeet

>strategic
No, user. A sniping attack is not strategic, it is tactical. A strategic nog would be organizing nationwide operations.

5 were killed, 11 shot and or fighting for their lives in the hospital. Just for the record as a black guy I don't condone any of it. I know some if not all of those cops were decent people but the lack of regard for the lives of the black men who have been shot has caused much pressure and as we all know pressure bust pipes.

i wouldn't call 5 kills a very successful sniper, also, one of them was just running around like moron with an AK, shooting like a fucking ape around him.

do blm?

Just like Orcs then.

they hardly pulled off a massacre considering it was a group ambushing a huge crowd of police.

If thats truth then muricans wouldnt be so stupid.
Its around 85-109

>A strategic nog would be organizing nationwide operations.

Terrifying

These were officers killed not civilians. Officers moderately trained for these sort of situations.

Blacks don't fight in the army, the go into supply. Anyone who has surved knows that.

Bait thread.

Source Harlem hell fighters

Agreed. Tactical success, but strategically this is a failure.

The best strategy for blacks would be to be the upstanding citizens that white liberals pretend they are.

Instead, they've fucked that up entirely. Race relations have now regressed to exactly where they were in the early 1960s. The pendulum really is swinging back the other way, and nobody should be surprised when we keep going back further. Segregation might be coming back to the US in the next twenty years.

>muricans wouldn't be so stupid
>world's most powerful country
You underestimate white Americans, they manage to dominate the world while simultaneously being flooded with shitskins. Quite a feat

It was pretty sloppy but this is false information.
The Beltway snipers did way better and could have probably just kept on doing it for years if one of them didn't rat.
Entirely sure the government was in on that one.

>strategic
baka

What if it's more to come? I'm actually surprised this happen. What if this is done extremist wing of BLM that has been waiting in the shadows, seperate from the black bitches that like to shut down parades? Very possible they can have a more in depth plan.

15 SD.

Assuming this was blacks and not returned ISIS fighters

You don't know how to read your own graph and then go around calling others stupid...

*happened
*some extremist

Excuse the typos , just waking up.

This looks like horseshit.

This was tactical, not strategic.

Also, see this picture.

Besides, it's not rocket science for 2 snipers and a man on the ground to make sure there is no cover they can take.

It would be alarmingly easy to start an insurgency and would have a depressingly large amount of enthusiastic left-wing supporters.
Yep. They've completely alienated a large chunk of people who would otherwise be neutral or pro-BLM.

rekt

HOL UP
*loses sight of his father*
WHAT IF
*does a drive by shooting*
HEY BRO WHAT IF
*commit 94% of violent crimes despite being only 12% of the population*
WHAT IF WE SHOOT THEM FROM AFAR
*enrich with vibrant diversity*
SO THEY CAN T SHOOT BACK
>"strategic"

>You underestimate white Americans
KEK
murica is melting pot there arent "true white" people there

Who do you think they the tactics from, nigger tactics don't go beyond throwing spears.

>Its around

Literally no one cares, it doesn't justify illegal killings.

nah, just real life

I'll never understand how people get to this level of obesity. It can't just be laziness and over-eating, there has to be another factor.

underrated post

DUDE HAVING GUNS IN GUN FREE ZONES WILL STOP ALL SHOOTINGS LMAO

America was/is the most powerful/influntial country in the world. If American whites are so pathetic, then what does that make you?
What?

I think some of you guys are too young to remember the nation of Islam, the Puerto Rican terrorists, black Panthers, Dominican communists, and other paramilitary groups that once plagued the city of New York.

The police had to use squad cars as bait while driving into black neighborhoods, with an unmarked car full of heavily armed police following them. This was the only way they could attack the black Panthers directly.

Also, remember the nation of Islam shootings and ambushes, and especially remember when they planted bombs all over One Police Plaza (nypd hq) on top of blowing up bars and shit.

there's nothing wrong with being a little overweight lad

I agree that it would be rare to find white people as pure as those were used to in Europe, but they are still a very capable people.
You cannot understand the strain that niggers and spics put on their economy and public services and yet they are still unrivalled economically and militarily

SERPICOOOOO

Hurrr durr mug fps. It isn't tactical but the 97th army engineer corp built the seward highway in Alaska during ww2. All African American.

>171

Niggers at the back uh da bus

>beep, beep, get out of my way, i'm rushing toward a third heart attack

Niggers are to dumb. Now every fed and police unit is after them.

Cop killers are nowhere safe.

there is, only emotionally weak fucks are overweight.
Have you seen KKK members ? and how pathetic they are ? they are same as niggers.
Jews, satanic and pagan sects from EU made burgerland a superpower.

The 60s were the bottom of the pendulum swing. We're going back to the 1900s dudes

>Volvo 740 in the background, REEEE

why is this car in every movie and every TV show ever filmed?

It's called low cunning

Niggers get hunted down even harder now.

Cop killers get fuckt.

Nigger lifes never matter

Also.how could they use them?

It's not rare. The cities only became melting pots in the last decade or so.

The Irish had their enclaves, the Polish had theirs, the Italians had theirs, the Germans had theirs, and they did not mix between each other, much less with brown people.

Most of them moved to the suburbs anyway. The Polish and German enclaves are still going strong. The Italian ones are rebuilding and the Irish became cops who moved to the suburbs. Their children are graduating college now (3rd generation) and leaving the cities completely behind.

Do they not teach you how to read graphs in slovakia?

So now all white Americans, or even a significant number of them, are in the KKK? You need to smarten up.

I think im on to something guys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brown_(police_officer)
>dallas police chief
>trained in Israel with FBI

read

pakuj dopiče Jano

Well, KKK are the "true" white arent they ?
And white = smart, thats your logic right there.

>Slovakia
>Keking at america

This is the true kek

You are filling delusions.

This is English speaking imageboard retard

It's around? What is that supposed to mean?

Never said it did.

yeah, sorry for the commie extremist, it would have been justified if they were hanged for the terror they brought.Fuck the clintons

Go away evil dogger.

It's clearly way over a SD away from the average.

You could argue that this is caused by other factors than race, but you should really learn to read your own graph.

What the fuck are you talking about? You claimed that blacks and whites are of equal intelligence and then you started talking about how dumb American whites are. I refuted those points. Then you started posting pictures of fat people on scooters and talking about the KKK. You have no arguments.

go away evil dogger

you sure told me, nigger lover

The whole Irish cops thing was in the 1920s. Their great grand kids are done with college now and theres no going back to the way it was. The earth is too populated now

Wild animals hunt in packs. It has nothing to do with iq

its not strategic. they tried this in ferguson as well. its just cawuhdewty shit. 5 year olds know its easy mode to get a sniper rifle and hide in a high place

Weak attempt

But isn't that what Obummers doing?

seen too many 90 IQ black kids talk circles around 130-140 IQ white kids to believe that shit's an accurate measure of intelligence

I'm talking utter, one sided verbal beatdowns. the white pointdexters could not compete in terms of speed, poetry or allusive/associative wit

Go away evil dogger

>going into a high rise building and shooting at unsuspecting people, while having no exit plan - and getting captured - is "strategic"

kys. nigger

That its not exactly 85 or 109
As long as you arent bellow 80 you should be, ehm ok I guess. and you can call yourself smart with 130