/brit/

>/brit/

quite liked the new idubbbz vid edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yungspaph/status/914830820690599936
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/742s02/paddock_had_wired_100k_to_the_philippines_home/dnvlzrf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iranian tranny fich mein ansu

I want a asian gf to spit on my balls

Utter state of these threads ffs.

Irish genocide when?

At least Obama did things with a touch of class or at least decorum. Trump just flails around like a baffoon. What the fuck is he doing throwing paper towels into the crowd like a baseball game? Surely he does this shit on purpose for some reason. He can't be this stupid.
This is coming from someone that would have voted for him in the election

Have a false sense of superior doesn't mean you have the upper hand in Brexit negotiations, Nigel, and no amount of your autism comics will change that.

He didn't get elected president by being a boring cunt 2bh

racist

>11111

On 18 November 1302, Pope Boniface VIII issued the Papal bull Unam Sanctam, which some historians consider one of the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever made.

The Bull lays down the necessity of submission to the pope in order to belong to the Church and thus to attain salvation.

As long as England and France were at war with each other, neither was likely to participate in any expedition to the Holy Land.

Edward I of England responded with outlawry, a concept known from Roman law, and confiscated the temporal properties of bishops who refused to pay war taxes

In August 1296 Philip of France countered with an embargo, served primarily to keep the French clergy from sending taxes to the pope. This had the effect of blocking a main source of papal revenue.

conservatism is the mother of intolerance and hatred

wtf he threw paper towels this is the end of drambald dankledock for sure

wtf i hate drumpf now also fuck wypipo

If you don't like Spiders and Octopi you are mentally a women.

*drone strikes yemenis, libyans and syrians for 6 years*
what a classy guy

>He can't be this stupid.

hanlon's razor

Any updates lad?

roaring
post more new vegas memes

Stop saying provocative things I disagree with

That yank is a fucking mentalist

honestly don't care what anybody thinks about Drumpf but if you buy into the articulate classy cool Obama meme you belong on Reddit, the man was a dork

>judeo-christianity doesn't make any sense

Uh, let me be clear, uh

Obama was a Chad. He BLACKED your country for 8 years and you all loved it (look at his approval ratings)

What do you do when a guy who has sold you amazing coke for months sells you a gram of shite? Do I lightly tell him that last bit wasn't very good next time otor ring him right now and demand my money back and tell him not to fuvkjbg mess me about

Scimus Fili (Latin for "We know, my son") was a Papal Bull issued by Pope Boniface VIII.

The Bull condemned King Edward I of England's invasion and occupation of Scotland.

The French were the real movers of the pope's claim, having suggested the move to him as a means to protect the Scots.

King Edward I of England invaded Scotland and forced the abdication of the Scottish King John Balliol.

However, Edward ignored the bull.

96 English barons to Pope Boniface VIII as a defence of the rights of King King Edward I of England as overlord of Scotland.

There was thus no question of the English even considering the pope's claim, and the tone of the barons' reply to him is one of anger and open defiance

Fucking state of these quints

>doing drugs
the subhuman general

>yanks actually elected hussein osama TWICE

johhhny guitaaaaar

too normie for video game memes

twitter.com/yungspaph/status/914830820690599936

obama was 100 times the president scraohmpf is

>tfw NV will be 10 years old soon

I like Trump.

could never hack fallout games

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/742s02/paddock_had_wired_100k_to_the_philippines_home/dnvlzrf/

doopin' mental

sub 50% approval rating among whites by the end of his term

anyone knoe how long it takes for pc world to fix a laptop screen? would a different place be cheaper/faster?

Get out.

didn't like new vegas for a long time, but i've come around to it

fascism is alive and well in canada

yeah but who cares what the minority thinks

6 months

hao ling

6 months? PC world gone mad

business idea: have Idris Elba and Johm Boyega play every single theatric, television or cinematic role in existence from now on so that racism will finally be over

not sure i fully believe this

can't fucking stand sean hannity

Just do it yourself

'i 'd

I don't know why anybody watches mainstream news, let alone shows on the mainstream news where people tell you what opinions you should have

how does a swede know who sean hannity is

Wish I was American lads.

im quite stupid though
might just get a cheap monitor and turn it into a desktop

Hardly obscure

mate, you don't need to be clever to do it. Tell me the make and model of your laptop

American politics is a spectator sport for Europeans on Sup Forums

Reddit has improved my life

>filename isn't yingluck.jpg
IMPOSTER
TO THE GUNS LADS

idek
an hp pavilion of some kind

steve doocey too fuck that guy

I changed it some time ago because I changed it for a joke and couldn't remember the original filename

there is very likely somebody posting in this thread with a Mac

>yingluck shinawatra
>nicknamed Pu

howling

hmm yes likely story
*calls the doppelganger slayers*

what does he do other than host a show on fox news? just seems a bit random. can't name any political swede pundits myself

Edward I of England sent his brother Edmund Crouchback to attempt to negotiate with the French royal family and avert war.

An agreement was indeed reached; it stated that Edward would voluntarily relinquish his continental lands to Philip IV of France. In return, Philip would forgive Edward of his debts and restore his land.

Edward kept up his part of the deal, but the French had no intention of returning the land to the English monarch.

Furthermore, there was drafted a secret Franco-Scottish pact of mutual assistance against Edward I.

Phillip failed to capture any land, and was forced to marry his daughter to the Prince of Wales (the later Edward II of England) as consequence for breaking the treaty.

The marriage would produce an eventual English claimant to the French throne itself (Edward III of England), thus setting the stage for the Hundred Years' War

post apus

Well you need to figure that out to start with. Try pressing FN + Esc

or click start, right click computer and go to properties

Probably because Sweden doesn't broadcast political programming to 187 countries mate

provide some substantiation for that please.

just got caught up on The Great British Börk Off

> can't name any political swede pundits myself

good 2bh

can't believe there are European countries who don't have their own currency
just absolutely mad

It just occurred to me that if the screen is broken you may not be able to do this

state of this general

we've become an /r/unitedkingdom colony

nah that's going a bit far

ungh

you're unbelievable

find it funny that rorkes are always proponents of free speech until their own views are questioned

need a safe space, sweaty?

Who wants to hear a good joke?

Looking for truly and honest partner. I am honest in person.

1. My name is Sabrina and I am 23 years old. I have cerebral Palsy and deaf, sometimes I'm in a wheelchair and I can walk as well so easy but just with helping hold my hand (like bf and gf or husband and wife do it). I can hear sometimes and am using my iPad to talk to others (because I have communicate) and I can speak but it's a bit little hard for other people to understand what I am say that why I can type on my iPad to talk to others and then they can understand me. Let you know that you can type on my iPad to talk to me when get 1st meet up each other and whatever you can speak to me that I can read at people's lip and make sure if I can't understand what say that I can tell you to type on my iPad. My family, support workers and friends always help me do everything the BEST that I am so lucky to have amazing family, support workers and friends.

2. I love to go out to somewhere, shopping, and movies. Love to get away on the holidays. Having fun with friends, support workers and family. I love work and gym. I love computers and programs. I love to more jokes and laugh lots. I'm kind person, smart to know right things, I'm being funny girl and happy. I work at Cerebral Palsy Education Centre (CPEC) and as Speech Pathology Assistant - I help speech therapy people do work for them and some children who have a cerebral palsy that I teach them to learning more about communicate, using the communication book and communication devices.

oh cool i didnt know you could do that
'hp pavilion 15 notebook pc'
product no. F4T62EA#ABU (dunno if thats necessary)

i can drag window to side of screen

never pass up a good joke

joking saffer cunt loves his fucking jokes

shoot!

well that was a mood killer

That's mostly lolbertarians and civic nationalists. I don't give a shit about free speech. I just want a safe land for my people to exist, yes.

wtf has happened to thatistheplan

What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?