Riddle me this, Sup Forums

Riddle me this, Sup Forums.

Thousands of people in Dallas own guns. The majority reason is protection of self, others and interests.

Multiple armed gunmen shot and killed police today in Dallas. From videos, we know the shooters were not good at self-preservation; they were not adequately taking cover and appeared inexperienced at shooting and had lacking situational awareness. In simpler terms, they were easy targets.

None were immediately responded to; indeed, none of them were killed by civilians.

Why should American civilians be allowed to carry high-powered high-capacity firearms if they won't even defend their own nation's police officers, or are incapable of defending potential victims, in times of crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2016/07/dallas-police-shooting-false-flag-6350.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are retarded.

beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2016/07/dallas-police-shooting-false-flag-6350.html

By the way; crisis brought on by availability of those weapons.

Amerilards just buy guns to inflate their ego and form fantasies of saving the white race. When it comes to using them, they pussy out like bitches.

>none of them were killed by civilians

you mean none of them were killed by chimps, since y'know, this happened at a monkey protest

Police have more than enough fire power to defend themselves. Also most people don't walk around carrying a rifle.

Dude if life was a video game than than you would be right, otherwise you sound retarded.

OP is dumber than sequoia. If you're going to have such strong opinions, you should learn about the thing you're talking about first.

Just having a gun doesn't mean you're required to run at violent lunaticts and terrorists, or expected to, or even supposed to.

>be in public
>someone starts poping cops
>cops go apeshit
>lockdown
>hurr im gonna start shooting random niggers
not how it works, first you take cover, you have no idea whats going on, you just know people are being taken out by snipers. once you realize you are safe you leave so cops and bad guys don't kill you, if when you are safe and you see someone shooting cops and you have the opportunity to kill him, you do.

youre a thick cunt aye, this is how youd die if you were in that situation
>observing protest
>confrontation
>gunshots
>cops get mowed down
>everyone else scatters
>you stand in the middle of the road,
>pull out your gun
>start waving it around
>shooting randoms you think are responsible
>cops mag dump into you

lmao

Yeah cause my 9mm Sig is going to stop a sniper that is set up hundred plus yards away.

Bait or a dumbass, you choose.

So here we have the situation where there's masses of people around, running, scared, confusion. "Officer down, shot" calls going out, cops rushing to the scene, cops on edge watching for where the shots are coming from. Nervous, guns drawn, moving people out the area, another cop down, 11 in total. Place is going crazy. Disinformation. Shooter is in XX. No shooter is actually in XX.

And you want someone to walk in there with their AR and say "I'm here to protect you cops!"??

You're a fucking retard. A fucking retard.

>not understanding the situation

Do you know what a sniper is????

Do you know the terrorists were snipers??

You've given lots of good reasons why civilians shouldn't be allowed to own guns, mainly "They aren't worth shit anyway" and "only random snipers killing innocents will get any use out of them".

So, going by your words, if guns weren't so available in America, self-defence would be improved!

Thanks, Sup Forums! You were right again!

first you gotta tuck your boner under your belt so it doesnt bump into things

>be aussie
>try to start shit thread with deconstruction of common usage of memes

Riddle me this, why should anyone bother with a slide thread like this?

Avoid slide threads, SAGE slide threads.

sage

I have made an image to help you understand your argument.

I was at least hoping for something entertainingly retarded, but he isn't even trying.

Lying in bed, watching tv. Eating a burger cause American. Nignog comes in to my house uninvited. My daughter is asleep. I can't have this. Pull gun out bedside table, check to make sure I've written negroe on each bullet, yup, we on.

Creep out bedroom wait till nog starts walking up the stairs. Full that fucker full of lead. Saved the day again.

Out shoping, late night in pretty bad neighborhood. In a sexy white lady but I have my rape alarm called my 45. Nog walks up to me says he's gonna rape me. Push me against a wall. I cap his ads. Thanks 2nd ammendment.

Because the fucking police were there, they were trained for this, dumb fuck, letting civilians interfere would have caused more fucking bloodshed

But yeah no lets just take the best means of self defense from everyone since this one particular incident didnt have anyone armed who felt particularly heroic that day

Fuck you you fucking piece of shit

there have been instances where a civilian helped a cop by killing the bad guy. but if you think its good idea to just start firing blindly when you dont even know what the target is or whats even going on with cops everywhere you are legit retarded.

do you even know what a sniper is/or does?

all i was saying is once you get to cover tuck your battle boner under your belt so its doesnt impede your movement.