So can we admit that Magneto did literally nothing wrong?

So can we admit that Magneto did literally nothing wrong?

Every single timeline seems to result in humans trying to wipe out mutants or weaponise them.

>*Holocausts x 3000*
>See you later friend :

>So can we admit that Magneto did literally nothing wrong?
Except being Oven-Fodder

Honestly he was only an asshole in the first two movies.

Humans literally tried to wipe out mutants at every turn, he was right to try and assert their dominance.

Even when they change the past in DOFP it leads to Mutant extermination with just Wolverine left

>*magneto kills 6,000,000 people*
>Charles: just because someone stumbles, doesn't mean they've lost their way!
>Magneto: goodbye old friend

By this point in the movie I was tired and wanted it to end and it didn't sink in properly but I think millions of casualties wouldn't be an unreasonable estimate based on watching this.

>it's ok to kill innocent people if you dont like their leaders

Welcome to every war ever. Humans attempt to genocide mutants at every turn, is he supposed to just let them?

Maybe Magneto probably should've stopped trying to wipe out humanity every time a normal human gave him the stink eye.

>murdered his family twice
>stink eye

I'd forgive Hitler too if he helped me fight an evil Egyptian mutant.

>who put the leaders in power?
>those "innocent" people

What happened to Mr Sinister? Essex corp was in post credit scene, thought he'd be the guy behind the mutant genocide in Logan but they never did anything with it

Self-defense is one of the most primal aspects of humanity/living creatures. That said, total war is fraught with moral dilemmas.

>Magneto saves the world
>USA and USSR shoot cruise missiles at him minutes later
>he tries to throw those missiles back at them
>this makes him the bad guy

They thought about doing it but wanted to keep Logan self contained. Same with Sabretooth

Fucking gay these movies can fuck off and die then

>two great actors in the same film as enemies
breaks my fucking heart, but only one has the functional dick so

The thing is, I honestly think mutants have no place in society. Hear me out. A single schizo mutant or a young mutant with tard rage could kill hundreds-thousands of people in seconds. If Quicksilver were bullied at school or something and pulled Columbine, he could kill thousand or maybe millions of people in literal minutes. The thing is, because mutant have such different powers, it is impossible to have a functioning society. Example, if the bank locks up some money in a vault, Kitty Pryde could waltz right in and take anything. There is no way to safeguard against every mutant power for ANYTHING, you are at the mercy of your fellow meta-humans more so than humans will ever be to each other. I see a fully mutant society working for maybe a year before descending into anarchy because some kid with teleportation powers thought he was playing Atari Missile Command, when he was really playing atomic real life missile command. It just would work in no way, shape or form. Magneto is still a great villain but is thinking from a "I won't let my people get oppressed and killed again" perspective and not a "Mutants are the natural evolution of the dominant species that will be able to live in harmony in a somewhat functioning society. Don't get me wrong, I love X-Men and I've read hundreds of issues, it just doesn't make sense in the end from a logical standpoint

>"Dear Charles, I am Holocaust ;_; "
>kills millions more people than died in the Holocaust

>Has committed acts of genocide on a scale unmatched in all of human history, and may have destroyed a good part of western culture's society and political stability by destroying major cities
>"Oh Magneto, you lovable scamp. Run along now, we'll fight again the next time you decide to torture children with monkey bars because your grandma died in surgery, surgery done by HUMANS"

I'm not going to read any of that bullshit and the series could be summarized as the moment a human tried to kill all mutants, humans would be wiped the fuck out with extreme prejudice

I get the logic behind it, but normal humans can't do shit about it. They have to put up with it and hope that there are enough mutants committed to the status quo to keep the rest in check.

>There is no way to safeguard against every mutant power for ANYTHING
What about that gay green light bulb which turns off mutant powers?

Mutants are objectively superior to humans. He was right and he has always been right. Deep down Charles knows he's right and that's why Charles always lets him go and remains his friend.

I thought it was so he doesn't get sued for being an anti-semite

Most people in modern democracies are complacent and not innocent.

>superior
>always gets fucked by humans in the end

I get what you're saying but isn't that the reason why the X-Men exist in the first place? To repress rogue mutants and mediate with the human population?

Yes, basically you rely on their good will, but it's better than nothing, and in a world where you have no control over whether or not you are a mutant (no deadpool bullshit about torture giving you powers), it's the best you got without considering wiping them all out.

not only that, but they were friends at one point and are forced to fight each other because of differing ideologies

By that logic, Osama Bin Laden did nothing wrong

>Wow mike tyson couldn't fight 10 guys at the same time
>guess they must be better fighters

He always gets stopped by other SJW mutants.