What is the absolute cheapest liquor/alcohol in your area, Sup Forums? In Oregon (US)...

What is the absolute cheapest liquor/alcohol in your area, Sup Forums? In Oregon (US), we have fairly high state taxes on liquor, and bottle taxes for beer, but no tax on wine. So you can buy gallon jugs (c. 3.8 litres) of cheap wine (usually 12-14% alcohol) for $10 or a bit less. I think that's the cheapest price per unit of pure alcohol. Some of the cheapest gins and whiskeys are close, but the tax makes them slightly more expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

alko.fi/en/tuotteet/327747/Valdemar-muovipullo
alko.fi/en/tuotteet/319027/Gambina-muovipullo
k-rauta.fi/rautakauppa/lasinpesuneste-lasol-100-2l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Valdemar or Gambina
alko.fi/en/tuotteet/327747/Valdemar-muovipullo
alko.fi/en/tuotteet/319027/Gambina-muovipullo

In mainland China
pretty sure you can get a 4.5 litre bottle of bijiu (Chinese Whiskey at about 50%) for like 50 kuai (£5)

it used to be tablet wine as we call it, it havent seen grapes for sure, less about 66 eurocent for a litre

the cheapest is canned beer, you can buy 0,5 for 33 cent and it wont be too bad either

alocohol and cigerattes are very if not the cheapest here compared to other EU cunts

We have this thing. It's technically not designed for drinking (it's essentially rubbing alcohol) but in practise it's 60% strong liquor for $7.25.

Then we have cheap wine (like $3.20 for two litres) and cheap undrinkable beer (no idea how cheap).

even the best drinkable beer is under 1 $

Those Franzia box wines that are 5 liters and $20.

k-rauta.fi/rautakauppa/lasinpesuneste-lasol-100-2l

If you're on a budget and you've already seen the world.

Gambina or it's milder brother Marabello both make me feel like dying after one bottle. Devilish stuff

You can get a bottle of wine for like $10

True. How can Americans even live when they have to pay so much to get drunk?

Cheapest wine bottle I've ever seen in Norway was like 14 dollars.

Most things that taste good cost 40 dollars or more.

Yeah, we have a wierd alcohol taxation system down here as well.

Spirits are taxed heavily, and beer less so. But wine is taxed on different system, and it ends up being much lower, even then beer.

You would never see a 6 pack of beer, which is like 7-8 standard drinks, lower than $12 dollars normally. But you you can get a cheap, dirty fifth of port for as low as $7.

Wouldn't you want prefer alkies drinking beer rather than port? That's the whole point of the sin tax right?

Obviously, they are some wierd exeptions.

I;ve seen korean soju going really cheap. So obviously, someone managed to convince the government that soju is technically a wine, even though its distilled.

And a metric fifth of port is like 10 standard drinks, I should have mentioned

1 litre of vodka for 7$

Cider is pretty cheap, you can buy big 2 litre bottles for under £3. Most alcoholics drink stuff like Special Brew which is a kind of strong 'premium' lager that I believe is called malt liquor in America. That's probably the cheapest per alcohol content.

Yeah, pretty much the best value you'll find will be wine in a box
I used to live on 5L casks of Dolce Rosso until I moved to a place on a steep hill and got a well paying job that I walk to. Now it's $35 milk whey vodka just for the convenience of being able to cart it uphill on foot

Gutrotter vodka or actually drinkable vodka?

>implying Russians make a difference

what is this, 2008? They're like 0,50€ per can nowadays m8

wine here has very low taxes so it's cheap as fuck even if is actually good stuff

then show us cheaper beer

the cheapest

pic related, 0,29€ per can. I'm pretty sure Aldi and Lidl sell even cheaper stuff.

Around 10 dollars for 750ml of shit vodka.

Can buy 1L of wine for 4 dollars

Usually I buy all my booze in Germany. I can get 24(0.33L) cans of beer for 7 dollars

>0,29€ per can
what in the FUCK
The cheapest pisswater here costs 84 cents for a 0.33l can

Can't you shop in the border shops? It's much cheaper there

Well Sweden's only Liquor store is Systembolaget and they have the same price in all stores across the country.

Cheapest booze (small bottle 0.35 liter, big bottle 0.7 liter)
>vodka small bottle 10 dollars
>vodka big bottle 20 dollars
>whisky small bottle 14 dollars
>whisky big bottle 21 dollars
>rum small bottle 12 dollars
>rum big bottle 25 dollars

Beer is cheaper though, around 1 dollar per can (0.5 liter).
Wine I don't know, I don't drink it.

Cheapest of all is moonshine. Which is common here in the north.

Can you really buy that cheap beer in Sweden? I was in Norway recently and 30 cans cost of 0.33L cost 100 dollars(600kr)

I'm not from Schleswig-Holstein m8
Also from what I've seen, their prices aren't even that much lower when it comes to alcohol
Alcohol is cheap as fuck in Germany, our prices are only slightly above eastern Europe tier

Alcohol here is sold exclusively at government liquor stores (some large grocers have recently become allowed to sell wine). It is extremely expensive. The very cheapest bottle of hard liquor is Russia Prince vodka and it's $14 for 473mL. The cheapest beer is a domestic that costs around $2.50 for a 355mL can.

Nah the liquor isn't that much cheaper, probably not at all, compared to other German prices. In Fleggaard, you are, however, able to get some nice quality Whisky/Gin/Rum with a very decent discount, compared to the prices in Denmark.

Beer and soda is alpha omega though, it's 2-3 times cheaper there, than it is in Denmark.

I knew alcohol was cheap in Germany since I've been there a few times myself, but I don't remember ever seeing beer that cheap

Yep, well 11 kr per can, like 1.2 dollar per can.
It's not luxury beer but good enough to get drunk on.
I usually pay around 250-280 SEK for 24 cans.

All of our regular super market chains sell at least one beer in that price range. They all taste like shit of course, but they're awesome for music festivals and the like where taste isn't the first priority

Now that I think of it. Our cheapest beer is something like 3-4kr, with a crate of 30 for ~110-120. Pant ekskluderet

Problem is that we can buy a crate of 24 for 43.3kr in the border shops, so beer is much cheaper to get, if you go to Germany, and it's never a long trip, due to the small size of Denmark.

>3-4kr,
God damn that's cheap.
Here is the selection of our cheapest beers.
About 10 years ago we could get a can for 5 kr but now the cheapest is 7 kr or above (33cl)

The 3-4 is our shittiest beer, it's really bad. If you want to get a decent one, 7-10kr is normal. That's why Germany shopping is so popular

That's what I miss the most about Tuscany. Pretty much every restaurant or bar has pretty good wine for like $5 or $10 a bottle. I would just get drunk as shit around noontime every day and gorge myself on aperitivo. bellissimo baby

Let's just say there is a reason why we Swedish people drive to Germany once per year...

Been there, done that. Every year (sometimes twice).

>tfw Estonia keeps raising their taxes on alcohol

What about crossing into... Russia?

There are restrictions on bringing in alcohol from outside the EU, and you have to pay for a visa. It's only worth it if you live near the border and cross over frequently.

Also, you can only bring alcohol and/or tobacco if your trip to Russia lasts over 20 hours, which makes it even less worth it

We have a good vodka for about 3-4$ for 0.5
Beer cost

O, brat!!

We smuggle alcohol here from the states by emptying out the windshield washer fluid container in our cars and filling them up with the liquor.

Y-you are kidding, right?

thats very eastern european of you

Not at all

Probably, I'm in the all white but dirt poor alcoholic part of eastern Canada. I'm sure there are lots of parallels with eastern Europe. In my province 750mL of liquor will cost at least $25. Over the border you can get it as cheap as $7.