Tfw black

>tfw black
>tfw I literally just want to get a good education and have a nice life
If this shit gets out of control do I just an hero or hide? I do not want a fucking race war. Also, why do the Jews want a race war so bad? The media pushes the separatist narrative hardcore, and you're not telling me the shooters tonight weren't hired by somebody. The Jews are obviously doing this, but why?

>but why?
>much jew
Jews dont have to do anything, because burgers are so retarded that they will start race war even sooner than jews would.

I can't wait to see your nigger corpse on the ground

they're gonna make america like israel
>excessive police force
>giant wall
>oppressing brown people
ect

Hol' up
Hol' up

>Jews dont have to do anything
Who is Soros ?

That's not a very nice thing to say at all.

If a race war breaks out, I'm joining the white people. I don't like the majority of these fucks anyways. Sup Forums seems to think all blacks are in cohoots with each other.

slide

thread

and a lot of white people are going to join the black people
but there wont be any actual war
just shitty little skirmishes
like in israel it will be well trained well equipped forces against stupid brown people with bottle rockets
and they'll use to increase security more and more and more
if you think you're oppressed now, boy are you in for a surprise

They will put you down like any other nigga they see. If a race war happens, you fucking stick with the people that look like you and fight, hide, leave the country, or kill yourself. Don't kid yourself, nigga.

th-thanks trump

Did he make it?

You're right, it's not, but did you expect any better from the anons here? Sorry for him, man, but you should know by now that Sup Forums is a white supremacy board. Leave if it bothers you.

Have your mother send you to live in a white neighbourhood with your aunt and uncle. Will Smith did and he turned out fine.

Full recovery.

That's what we all want, senpai. I can see the USA from work and I don't have the time or energy to have to defend my family against neo-Fenians.

I feel your feel.

more like brazil

If you assimilate and fight for the western world you alright mang

Oh fuck off edgelord. He's a redpilled black

Sadly, he's right. Just hide out somewhere safe and don't complicate your life.

i want a culture war, i want decent black dudes to help me kill niggers and wiggers ... oh, and juggalos, mostly juggalos

Dude it was sarcasm. I'm fully aware of where I am and I can take it.

Might I suggest moving to sunny and white-ppl free Liberia?

Love my country too damn much, friend