My ex posted this on Twitter, is she a coal burner now pol...

My ex posted this on Twitter, is she a coal burner now pol? She never seemed like the type to fuck niggers when we dated, but I now I'm questioning how well i really knew her. And they're ugly niggers too, not even worthy of my ex! I still text her from time to time because we're still friends but idk what to do now. What do?

You can stop roleplaying as a cuck on Sup Forums.

you miss your ex and now your posting on Sup Forums how cucked you are

is it her who is the coalburner, or is it you user.

her face is shooped on, look at the fucking jaw and neck LOL.

post the original Jamal, lets see how uggo she really is.

She looks like a hispanic, wait till her brother finds out and hunts that guy down.

Why is the nigger standing with one hip out like hes gay?

If you still care for her, warn her about the danger of dating blacks.

Well you did import them to pick cotton

the original is a white guy. look at the size of those hands. they're fags.

>60%
Paki
>leaf
Poo

>I still text her from time to time because we're still friends but idk what to do now. What do?
You're a literal cuck faggot.

Delete her from your life, her number, her photos, burn it all faggot.

Don't ever reply to my post again, you pooskinned abbo. I'll chin you out, cunt.

Did I mention he's also a manlet? He's like 5'4, if she's gonna burn coal, at least go for a big athletic nigger like most burner do, right? Was I such a bad lover that I drove her to this? Fml.

>Cucked by a black
Jesus, KYS senpai

yea but he has a huge dick.

This faggot is literally wearing his shit beige military belt with civilian clothes.

And the other pic is in a dorm/barracks room.

kek

Erik plz... just stop.

No one wants to listen to your cuck role-play on Sup Forums.

Just consider yourself lucky you're rid of the scum. Top kek, the best she can do is a manlet nigger who isn't even buff.

White Tears thread?

okay

please post her account
let us enlighten them

Could this be her ?

Tits of the ex or GTFO

OP here, I really wanted to go no contact but at the same time I feel like maybe once the nigger beats her a couple times, she'll come to me for support and then I can win her back. I just have to bide my time and wait till jamal fucks up.

this is another one of those stealth-fetish threads
its not a normal shitpost

OP here. Not gonna post her account, don't want you guys harassing her and then her getting mad at me. We're still good friends and I'm hoping to win her back once she realizes what a mistake jamal is to her life. She was always smart, she'll come around eventually.

This shitty bait

I hate people

Ok now I know you're trolling.

You violated her by posting this on Sup Forums but you don't want her getting harassed.

Nah... It's very clear that you're an obsessed stalker with abusive tendencies.

She needed that superior black dick to delete any memories of you.

>is she a coal burner now pol?

You better be shitposting, you dense fuck.

this

LOL! did that nigger lerkt around Sup Forums till we memed him to death?

All american women have fucking a nig on their bucket list same as many here want to fuck an Asian
Just how it is