Am I white Sup Forums?

Am I white Sup Forums?

Asking am I white => non white

No, don't worry.

Subhuman korean, I am more whiter than you. I will be the next biggest K-POP star.

Black subhuman turk almanci gulenshit.

This.
You did look somewhat in your other pic tho desu.

Allahu kadabra you infidel

Aborigine subhuman. I am greco-pashtun aka literally aryan white.

Subhuman Greekmam, I will beat you like your non-white ar*b and non-white e*ropean masters

lmao no

In America you are white but in the rest of the world you are black

No. In America, he's Mexican. In the rest of the world he's a refugee.

No, you're Aryan

Actually he's yellow.
No, never refer to any member or characteristic of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan as white or question their non-whiteness.

how can you have a slot for fucking islanders and not for the various ethnicities in the middle east?
what kind of meme tier map is this

>sandniggers are white
>australians are not white

All the races are decided by identity politics. Arabs are considered white because early Arabs in America lobbied for it to be as such.
And the map refers to your descent, if you're of Aboriginal descent then you're Pacific Islander, if not you're wherever your parents/ancestors are from.
Usually there's an option for mixed race, but if not, you get to just choose which you are. That's how you have people who are 6% Cherokee indian apply as Native American on college applications.

>Am I white Sup Forums?
hahahahaha

lolno

btw I watched one of my fav movies again last night, "Mountain of the Cannibal God".

It"s an adventure-horror flick set in Papua. But because they could use real natives they used regular Pakis to play the cannibal natives.

You should check it out, great laughs.

MENA is actually white because whitey couldnt deal with the fact that jesus is non-white

>Am I white Sup Forums?
No and I think you know that. What was the point of this thread?

>It"s an adventure-horror flick set in Papua. But because they could use real natives they used regular Pakis to play the cannibal natives.
I saw that. I know they used mostly Tamils but why couldn't they use real natives?

Jesus was white and had blue eyes

Dude you are browner than me and my grandparent is a nigger.

Guy from the pic here(based paki). That pic is me in middle school and I used to watch anime then. Ever since then I have taken the black pill and have never felt better