Would walking dead be better if it was fast zombies and not slow as fuck zombies?

would walking dead be better if it was fast zombies and not slow as fuck zombies?

Probably not.

Yes

no cause by the time all the talking was down by s2 the whole cast would of been dead

Everyone would be dead. But probably.

If that was the case we'd at least have more threats based on zombies than people

it would be better if they called them refugees instead of zombies

#noBorders

I wish fresh walkers would run for a few days before slowing down. It would explain how the world fell so easily. The 'runners' acting as the first stage of spreading the disease.

Why couldn't fear the walking dead do this?

because that show was about a coalburning little cunt and her patchwork family.

Have the zombie virus start affecting dogs or horses and have those animals run at you to bite you

what if the gubbana would reappear to seek revenge on rick?
the catch: he is now a smart zombie with a rifle and maximum stealth

It would be a lot shorter

why?

>somehow this will fix the writing

it would be more fast paced

Nah because its literally a scam in tv show form.

'They' know the zombie genre has a massive and dedicated fan base who will watch almost anything set with the premise

The budget for sets and the story development on this show is literally embarrassing, at least half the episodes of the last 7 seasons have taken place in the same small patch of forest.
its Dragon Ball Z tier in terms of filler before action and now, as what I guarantee you is a fuck you to the viewership, they are adding in cgi as bad as the submarine from lost.

Its a scam, they do as little as possible and rake in as much cash as possible,
They also kill off any of the actors who ask for pay increases

is carl still on the show?

I would love to see different types of zombies like in Left4dead.

but with not so shitty character design

this left for dead shit looks so poorly made

fast zombies are virus driven and obviously still thermodynamic entities whereas twd zombies are totally alien, supernaturally powered beings, so no.

No the dogs and other dogs have become became feral/wild. Also there's an episode where Rick and co. eat dogs, Father Gabriel throws up and tries to eat the dog meat.

AMC spends the least money on TWD possible because they know it's a shit tier zombie show for plebs that makes a ton of money even if the quality is awful

so they use it to fund actually good shows

Good moves, AMC.

Agreed.

alien? Where'd you get this from senpai

not him but it being an alien weapon is the only logical explanation. It kills all the humans, depletes the wildlife and leaves our resources intact

so what if now Aliens would land and fight against rick?
would that make you want to watch the show again?

it would make sense that they are getting impatient

I imagine it to happen like that

>rick finally defeats negan
>suddenly spaceships zip by
>suddenly explosions
>gabriel is teared apart
>everyone runs away as flying sourcers shoot lasers at the group
>carol operating a MANPAD saves the crew
>aliens now clone people to turn them into fresh zombies
>more pressure on rick
>also alien gubbana returns

Since TWD zombies fall apart so easily, they can't move very fast. A child could puncture a walker's skull with a toothpick.

>So you want a realistic, down to earth show, thats completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots

I said aliens you idiot

it will be a lot better if finished in few season and without all the soap opera bullshit that extend it

That's what I liked about Dead Set.

Realistic because no one survived.

spoilers

dont dead open inside
what?

>write it that way so it makes sense with only one door open
>except if one door is open then the warning is pointless

it would be a completely different show
The Running Dead

What if the zombies had guns?

>Implying slow zombies is the problem

What if the zombies were actually the people who were alive and rick and (rest of characters) were really dead assholes ruining things?

Glen enjoyed it tho

yes because there wouldn't be any fucking time for human drama or even warlord bullshittery like governor and negan. Everyone would literally have to hole up in their communities and never scavenge, just subsist on what they can grow, because the zombies would be too dangerous to encounter, so going out and trying to conquer groups for "tribute" like negan does, wouldn't be practical at all. One herd of fast walkers could potentially wipe everyone survivor group out.

Not if they changed how infection works. If they changed it so that you had to die to turn it would balance things a bit. I.e. a single bite isn't automatically fatal. Also a herd would have some walkers who would trip and this would cause the whole herd to trip. Many would smash their heads. The zombies would be killing themselves off in droves!

Clearly, the point has always been that other people are the real threat. But it's funny how zombies are just a slight inconvenience at this point. They barely give a fuck.

Okay Joe Rogan. And it would be cool but they'd just stay in the prison or other places and everyone would get pregs