1. Flag

1. Flag
2. From 1 to 10,how much do you feel bisexual?

I think somewhere around 2 or 3, I can appreciate when a guy is good looking but I have never felt any sexual urges toward men, I mean even when I appreciate a man it's mostly because of how he's dressed and well groomed or has a nice figure, I really never look at guy's asses and think damn I would tap that.

0, because fapping to traps is not gay

0 because I'm not a fucking faggot

0, I'm not a fucking faggot lol

I like putting my dick in ladies' bums but I don't ever intend on doing it with a fella and I actively avoid traps. I don't begrudge faggots though, and I certainly don't feel personally threatened by them.

0 because I'm not fucking straight lmao

0 because biscum are the worst

1. Cunt.
2. 8, I've done things with ladies in the past but not for years, I have a slight sexual attraction to women but generally I really like to rub willies with handsome men.

>solid 5
Like, I'm still not really sure since I'm still a virgin so until I (get) fuck(ed) I'll just jerk it to both straight and gay stuff

post bum

Like 2, i genuinely find other men repulsive, but i kinda wanna try prostate stimulation one day

10 desu

You know you don't need a dick to stimulate your prostate bro. Although I'd be happy to oblige.

Men are disgusting and there's literally nothing gay about liking chicks with dicks.
So 0.

bit gay desu senpai

and?

0 death to faggots

0 Because I'm not a faggot
i don't mind an occasional pegging from a trap or shemale though.

10. I actually post more on /lgbt/ than any other board

1. france
2. 9, girls are very beautiful and guys are kinda gross

>9/10 bisexual
>guys are gross

tsundere frog