Ham Margerine

Ham Margerine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIMl26SU_0E
youtube.com/watch?v=KPPF6ZsyKWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Phil?

what a fucking loser, imagine being so wrapped up in your buddy's life that when he's gone you do nothing but drink and cry for half a fucking decade

seriously, move on you pathetic fuck

Payback's a bitch motherfu-OHHHHHHHH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL

OF THE WAISTED AND WOUNDED!

Fuck off you nobody, he had to put up with worthless literally who's like you for three fukken years

He's drunk in Finland right now

sippin on drinks at the bar

Opie?

WOOOO-OOOOOH-AAAAAAAAH

leave it alone

WHAT WILL HE EAT NEXT??

He may be fat but he still fucks opies wife

he's sick of the bullshit he's sick of all the shit he doesn't go out anymore

Wow I really do see the Phil resemblance now

How do I become an earth rocker, Sup Forums?

tell your friend to crash his car 1000 mph into a tree

Thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. She has a big mouth.

In a really condescending manner, wish good luck to your other best friend once he goes into rehab for the 16th time.

>She would have wound up with a black eye
black guy*

Dunn was a good guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIMl26SU_0E

What will he do next?

Welcome back Mr. Moneybergersteinvitz

Something about heroin makes you the best liar and excuse maker ever. It's also surreal just seeing someone on it randomly nod off, wipe the drool from their face, and then continue like nothing happened.

Don't do heroin brehs. If you feel like you need to turn to heroin to deal with life then seek help brehs it ruins families

>Something about heroin makes THINK you're the best liar and excuse maker ever

That video shows him being a terrible liar. Now his drug dealer is probably a great liar because they know all the shit.

My friend keeps doing heroin hes overdosed and needed narcan 3 times in the last 6 months. Pretty sure he gonna die. What do?

Become a musician, Stranberg.

My brother was a pretty heavy user and it took getting fired, evicted, and moving back home for him to get his life around. Thank god he wasn't crazy enough to go on and just live on the streets cuz I think he'd be dead by now. He also had a kid two years ago and I think that's helped with him staying clean. I'd say the biggest help is the methodone or suboxone that he takes though. I think he takes it every day. It's basically heroin-light but allegedly won't ruin your life.

Kill him yourself. It's the humane thing to do

>Bam is turning into his father
>I am turning into my father

>Bam is building a skatepark
>I am becoming a skatepark

youtube.com/watch?v=KPPF6ZsyKWQ

wow this is fucked

Dicamillo looks like he's tired of all that shit, no wonder he got separated from the group also

Also
>dunn died while bam is alive

Bam really does deserve everything bad that happens to him