MARVEL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that suicide skwad won an oscar

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

I seriously never thought I would see something marvel did do so poorly with critics. Even jessica jones and luke cage which were awful still did well because it was marvel and people don't like criticizing them. This is really odd to see. It must be really bad for this type of reaction.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the critics are hating on it because the lead is a white kung fu master instead of some gook.

Is it really a stretch? This might be the only Marvel joint worth checking out

That is part of it but it really just is shit. If the guy could atleast fight it would be good, but all the action is padded from boring politics

>did well because it was marvel and people don't like criticizing them

You really need to put the pipe down, son.

>Iron Fist is recognized by critics as shit
>Inhumans looks like CW-tier trash
>Thor 3 looks like a cheap joke

Meanwhile...
>Legion and Logan praised by critics
>Suicide Squad won an oscar

Have I entered an alternate dimension?

>Why couldn’t Henwick be the star of “Iron Fist”? Or another actor of Asian descent? After all, part of what made “Jessica Jones” and “Luke Cage” stand out were the distinct identities and concerns their protagonists carried into battle. Imagine an “Iron Fist” in which an Asian actor with a great deal of presence and real fighting chops (which Jones lacks) plays a man trying to reclaim his business empire from a group of white characters who don’t trust him and underestimate his skills. Those kinds of social, political, and moral clashes among specific characters and cultures could have amped up the drama — assuming the episodes didn’t take forever to establish relationships and dilemmas.

Most of the reviews are written by cucks, I'll watch it regardless.
Seriously, how many years do white people have left before they're cucked out of existence?

How is this even getting reviews? It's not out yet

Its not fucking out yet, stop making shit up about something u haven't even seen, faggot

>why couldn't waaa triggered something something
Cause danny rand is not fucking asian

I'm a friend of a critic I watched the eppies with him

Literally every review is about muh representation and diversity. Nothing to do with whether it's good or not.

big fan of reviewers openly admitting they only liked jessica jones and luke cage cause of the colour of their skin and gender

SJW critics pan anything with an asian theme. they secretly find asians repugnant but will never let that on to the general public. its why Marco Polo gets so much shit even though the asian actors are GOAT.

why would you get on the internet and just lie like this?

You're wrong about Jessica Jones and Luke Cage
Nobody criticized those poorly written show because it had a strong independant woman and a Black man as lead characters

>Why couldn't the show be about racial tensions?!

All of the cucks Are on the coasts. I moved from philly to Texas and I feel right at home. Black people here have been beaten down by years of racism it's weird.

This is bad.

But I'm glad this is happening.

It was only a matter of time.

HOW COULD THEY MAKE THIS IN TRUMPS AMERICA
AQUAMAN ISN'T WHITE WHICH MEANS IT'LL BE GOOD
FUCK MARVEL

hey, faggot.
fuck off with your propaganda.
Collider's review is the only honest one up at this has the most flat, unbiased and direct opinion that gives NO FUCKS about any of the political agendas.

Since they're clearly informed by what is going on in the shows and not gushing in it's favor or railing against it, they come off as the most detached and non-jaded-by-stupid-shit of all the reviews without being snobby or pedantic on anything that doesn't fucking matter.

Remember. It's only a review of the first half of the show without any hard spoilers.

>my dad works at nintendo

i have access to epk.tv

Everyone saw it coming as soon as it was revealed the gay twins was casted.

I honestly cant trust a single thing these "critics" say now. I dont trust the media at all. I wasnt gonna watch this shitty capeshit anyway but you cant tell me its any different than all the other capeshit tv shows theyve churned out.

it is different

they cancelled marco polo for shit like this and dear white people?
BRAVO NETFLIX

that's how I felt about the backlash against BvS.
sure it wasn't by any means oscar worthy, but it was every bit as good as civil war which was basically just another reskin of the avengers and yet it received a certified freshtm rating when it should have gotten a 54% at best.

Aquaman is going to be good, possibly, because it has a good director.
This is the same stale shit we keep getting.
But go ahead and defend this with the sjw argument, just remember all those times were you posted RT scores in all these retarded threads for retards.

uhhh is 8 reviews actually worth anything at this point?

Back in my day, film critics were people who'd studied and loved the art of film, not a bunch of journalism and english majors / critical theory cucks. More Ebert less Zizek pls.

I find hilarious that a proper IF show would pretty much be Marco Polo during its first season, but nah...lets just go back to the same hood as all these show happen, that totally is going to keep working, right?

I felt the same while watching Thor 1 and 2 and Green Lantern.

For me they were the same horrible shit.

The world didn't think the same...

This is the dankest timeline.

Reviews are out after the LONG EMBARGO.

J U S T
U
S
T

>those reviews

bunch of leftist cunts buttblasted they didn't make Danny a fucking gook, show might still be utter dogshit, but those reviews are shit

Who were the other nominees for that category?

>Given that he's still the one person capable of taking up the Iron Fist mantle, it's hard to decouple his whiteness from his elevated position.

>It's easily the worst of the Netflix Marvel shows and an unfortunate illustration of the perils of miscasting.

>the worst netflix show yet

>turned into a shitskin
>good
Go back to Sup Forums

DELETE THIS

but luke cage was liked and not even because of luke but because of cottenmouth and people liked JJ not because of JJ but because of kilgrave what are you talking about

Texas born Lousiana native, been to the east and west coast and I can confirm this. You honestly have California to thank for 90% of the retarded liberal logic you see slapped on headlines.

no it isn't, my dad runs Marvel TV

you all know whats great? the food industry, white asian, shitskin, nigger no one cares as long as you can cook like a mofo

hey we share the same dad what a coincidence

stop getting the house wifi banned

I don't even know how that is possible. How low does the bar go?

>want marvel to fail because it's shit
>want iron fist to succeed to shut up the liberal media

sophies choice

>people never criticize Marvel
See Iron Man 2, Thor 2, AoU, most of the X Men movies, every FF movie, both Hulks, and every single villain besides Loki.

>xmen, ff, first hulk
>marvel

I'll stop when you stop using up all the bandwidth on fucking shota, dads not happy bro

its a real tough one, i'm going with Iron Fist, cause fucking up SJW's should always come first

>get countless movies and shows full of blacks, women and homosexuals
>can't abide a white guy being a martial artist

This is what happens when you pander to sjws

They didn't though

Yeah that's the point, Marvel has been trying so has been pandering so hard to those liberal fucks that the minute they don't they're shit on.

why didn't sjws save Marco Polo

stop promoting your shitty youtube channel
>Skyrim Donald Trump DRAGONBORN
pure fucking cancer

I'm going to miss that show. It was true kino

>>>Thor 3 looks like a cheap joke
you can't say shit until its on film.

the other two points are absolutely correct though.

iron first is a shit character as well and i never understood why he got a green light, and the actor is shit too

>the other two points are absolutely correct though.
why the FUCK are you pretending to know that? One more time, Its not fucking out yet

Allow me to offer a correction.

The critics were willing to give Luke Cage and Jessica Jones a chance because they featured a strong Adonis of a Nubian and a strong, independent woman that fucks said Nubian.

As they watched these shows, giving them a chance, they noticed Kilgrave and Cottonmouth and the series went from "progressive good" to "legitimately good."