Is it true that anime was specifically designed to be exported to the American and Western market so their populations...

Is it true that anime was specifically designed to be exported to the American and Western market so their populations would grow up to have a positive view of Japan opposed to the hated of Japan and Japanese products amongst many WW2 veterans?

Are the Japanese the true puppet masters?

is it true you fuck sheep?

Lol no.

t. weeb from 1998-2005

No.

Americans went to Nippon and showed them Disney movies so Nips learned to animate and it became a unique part of their culture. That's pretty much it.

n-no, of course not, silly user

If that's true they're helping us out as only the lowest of the low are weebs.

>Canadian is interested in bestiality

Anime has more heart than western produced cartoons which are little more than political propaganda

Anime is like alcohol.
If you can control it, is great thing.
But if you let it become master, you will be trash.

Anime is made by and for japanese otaku

Heard you fuck dogs and its legal cunt so I wouldn't try and pull that shit

>I television it
>I book it
>I elipsis about it
>I cloud about it,
>I zzz about it,
>and I twin scoop ice cream it

No because after ww2 Germany never made any Anime.

Get drunk watch anime.
It's far better then watching tv or movies when drinking and some times there is some great stuff.
Most of the mafia ones are great.

Stop shilling against Anime. While western TV always pushes sjw agenda and good vs evil mentality, Anime often features nationalist and conservative view points. Some Anime touch subjects that would be impossible in western art.

>I tv it,
>I book it,
>I speech bubble about it,
>I thought bubble about it,
>I zzz about it,
>and I love heart it.

What did he mean by this?

Ì have no clue

Anime is pure. Japan remembers the eternal alliance.

Reminder that the NSDAP were the first weebs.

I watch it
I read it
I talk about it
I think about it
I dream about it
And I love it

>5Sxv8(((jew)))
Reminder

(((That ID)))

Oy vey

fucking keke i cant even

shalom

ANIME

I television it
I book it
I dramatic pause about it.
I cloud about it.
I sleep about it.
And I blood pumping organ it.

Yes

No. It was designed for domestic consumption.

Uh, sure.

My 13 year old brother is quickly going down the anime rabbit hole. What do I do to stop it before it's too late?

that id

Guide him to older stuff. Not the shit that's out today.

kek.

Would you prefer him watching Western television shows that promote racemixing and marxist values?

Clever girl.

But you only got part of the master plan, which was created by McArthur when he was the white shogun.

The real intention is to first get gaijin hooked on kawaii anime girls.

This leads them to be drawn away from the bluepilled, merchant created media of hollywood. Notice how anime tends to be about either traditional girls doing cute things; or about samurai and ninjas and honour in fighting and whatnot.

But there is an even greater level to the purpose of anime. For every weeaboo longs to visit or move to Japan, no witness anime in real life for themselves. And naturally, this requires money, which requires a job, which is good for the economy.

And finally, when they get to Glorious Nippon, they learn the truth of their prdicament. The Nipponese are some of the most xenophobic, monocultural people in the world, and the weeaboo will never be accepted by them, no matter how long he stays. They will be forced to realise that they are truly better off with their own kind, as Japan has never been multicultural and never will be. The reality of their own deception hits them, as they find Americans look far more like anime girls than Japanese do.

And then, the ultimate redpill hits them. They realise that the reason Japan is such an enviable, safe, peaceful, traditional society, is precisely because they are homogenous and monocultural. They see Japans shrinking population and realise that the Nipponese would rather have a smaller country with less money, than lose their unique identity and society. They learn that this flies in the face of the modern merchant's economics of constant growth through immigration adnd globalization, and that continuous growth is not possible in a finite system.

And they start to realise wonder why monoculturalism and restricted immigration is fine for enviable societies like Japan and Korea, but not for Germany or Britain or the US.

All this Was planned from the beginning. Anime is the ultimate slow release redpill.

>watching anime