Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG4WCLOBPbo
youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would obliterate sarkeesian, no homo.

. . .hmmmmm

I thought it was dchads? Why is it dc numales, shitskins and mongrels?

Same

youtube.com/watch?v=FG4WCLOBPbo

Snyder is feminist
Amy Adams and Ben affleck are die hard liberals
Gal gadot is anti trump

Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Flash)
youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Sup Forums humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME

Cuckwood and cucklord will delete this

kek

Whedon isn't involved anymore and Zack is a hack. Nice try dc cucks.

tfw photoshop

I bet you feel the difference in your diaper, OP-kun.

Because they need a strong daddy figure to gently fuck them to sleep. See: Trump.

The real difference.

Who would win in a fight?

>Iron Fist
>0%

i hate the capeshit vs capeshit meme

Anita's really been putting on the weight hasn't she? Not necessarily a bad thing because she's still fuckable IMO but she's on the edge

ok lets do this, so Hemsworth and Evans are the only two that are built, also the black panther nig, now Hemsworth is aus so he can fight (just trust me on this), Evans prob not but who knows maybe, the panther nig is a nigger so he can chimp out at will,

Ok DC side, Supes is a pretty boy prob useless in a fight, and i've liked the dude since Immortals but yea doubt he can actually throw a punch, Baffleck is prob decent in a fight nothing great but he's strong and has proably brawled before so he'd be ok, Jason would rip shit up, Islanders are fucking scary in a fight, the cyborg nig? same as panther nig but cyborg nig is stronger so idk they'd chimp out on each other and leave the civilized men to their duel.

So yea Jason tips the scales, Batfleck would prob beat Evans, Jason would beat everybody but Hemsworth is obviously his toughest opponent. Supes/RDJ and the rest i'm discounting as they'd be useless in a real fight

tldr: Dc wins the brawl, but only cause they've got the islander

Marvel should have just cast an Asian like the social justice warriors demanded they do.

That's what DC would have done.

Say it with me...

Oscar Award Winning Motion Picture, 2016's "Suicide Squad".

why joker got no shoes?

She looked surprisingly skinny in the nude pics of her that got leaked a few years ago, admittedly I get the feeling they were taken back when she was a teenager

>>>/reddit/

CUZ HES CRAZY

It didn't even win for makeup
It won for having a spic gang banger with a heart of gold who would be deported in trumps america in it

My mom has a middle class communist friend who looks exactly like Joss Whedon. I wonder if being a leftist makes you look like that or looking like that makes you a leftist. A leftist wannabe I mean.

This meme will never die, will it?

>Civil war
>Better than any dcu movie
I don't understand...

>being a companycuck
You're playing right into their hands. Both the one you like and the one you don't.

>IF WE CAN'T WIN, NO ONE CAN!!!! >:[[[
Why can't Marvelels deal with reality?

not until victory is that of allah

This pic is intoxicating.

Joss Whedon needs to man up.

Seriously.

Being a Marvelstan must be suffering

inshallah

someone pls give me a run down on that video and the meme, my computer keeps fucking up and I can't watch the video

Gal Gadot is from Israel and she should not interfere in american politics

It almost did thanks to pooCskins and Sup Forums spamming "based batmanxD"

no they shouldn't bravo Marvel u finally did something right

DC isn't special for having the guys playing their heroes all be ripped as fuck.

In general, DC isn't special for jack shit.

DC loves having their actors being ripped the fuck up and doing weird montages where they're naked and all sweaty doing heavy exercises.

DC is pretty gay, to be fair.

on account of your quads i will.

basically Bin Al-Falik loves muslims and gets very upset when people criticize them

If you prefer right over left you need to go back

Bill Maher screams that every single muslim is a filthy terrorist and they should be erradicated. Afleck suggest that maybe out of the coupld billion some aren't all that bad
tv pretends like he is a muslim sleeper agent bent on bringing sharia law to the west

this should be updated with Will Smith, and zack

Hello, Interstella Traveler

The video is of Ben losing his shit because Bill Maher said all muslims are jihadis. Sam Harris then explained to him that if those same Muslims happened to be American conservatives, he'd be vehemently against everything they stand for.

I hope you don't support Aquaman being turned into a non-white

I see, thanks and nice dubs.

both Marvel and DC do this, you know why Thor movies always do ok? girls

This is so wrong it's funny.
>george miller

eh, momoa is the physical embodiment of masculinity. like in a polytheist religion, the god associated with masculinity would just be jason momoa. so i'm fine with it, though frankly i think pic related could've pulled it off better.

She doesn't have any nudes

Bad bait. Here''s a (you) for the effort.

I'll take that over having my franchise's main character turn into a literal negress

much appreciated

>from one numale favorite show actor to another
Holy fuck
Take your own advice and go back, post 2013 nu/tv/

Ben "The Maddest Jihadist" Affleck
Ben "Mortar The Kuffar" Affleck
Ben "The Kaffir Killing Emir" Affleck
Ben "Death Row For Charlie Hebdo" Affleck
Ben "The Takbir Grenadier" Affleck
Ben "The One Man Taliban" Affleck
Ben "Hate Every Apostate" Affleck
Ben "No Flowers For The Twin Towers" Affleck
Ben "Shrapnel the Infidel" Affleck
Ben Al "Fear the Takfir Garrison" Affleck
Ben "Thank Heaven for 9/11" Affleck
Ben ''Make Life Hell for Every Infidel'' Affleck
Ben ''Jihad Squad'' Affleck
Ben ''First the Taqiyya, then the Sharia'' Affleck
Ben "The Gator of Qatar" Affleck
Ben "Sheik in the Deep" Affleck
Ben "The Bad Man from Islamastan" Affleck
Ben "Djinns Against Gin" Affleck
Ben "Don't Fork the Pork" Affleck
Ben "Emir of Fear" Affleck
Ben "Hadith in His Sleep" Affleck
Ben "Channels the Camel" Affleck
Ben "Iran is my plan" Afleck
Ben "Triple decka holy mecca" Afleck
Ben "Gettin' Irate for the Caliphate" Afflek

I cringed at the Sup Forums shit

listen i hate GoTs as much as the next guy, but clearly coster-waldau would be a pretty great aquaman. he's got the look, that's for sure.

So, people actually take the Snyder/Capekino meme seriously?

Anita a cute!

+ Armie, Joe M

Or Armie or Chris Pratt desu

Literally any white male but Momoa works because he's a chad + pacific islander + GoT following + Pacific Islander for bonus diversity points

Ok I got a good kek from this one.

>meme

Why are "gamers" unable to approach media through any lens other than corporate worship?

calling it a meme doesn't make it not true

I bet you've seen them all.

just underage spics and Sup Forumsedditors from twitter

cuz it's fun to pick sides

the nose in that picture keeps getting bigger and bigger the more its posted

>I don't understand...
You've probably had it ingrained into your head from months of Sup Forums indoctrination that all Civil War had was choppy fight choreography and the airports scene's questionable CGI (stills).

>10 Disney credits have been added to your account

>responding to accusations of memery with memery

Your logic is sound, but MoS, BvS and Suicide Squad were all still shit.

Suicide Squad should really be all the proof you need that WB isn't concerned with making good comic movies. They gave Ayer six months to write the script.

>pretending brownwashing dc is more based

don't you mean six years?

>eh, momoa is the physical embodiment of masculinity. like in a polytheist religion, the god associated with masculinity would just be jason momoa.

>i'm super gay

No, I mean six weeks.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

>Civil War should really be all the proof you need that Marvel Studios isn't concerned with making good comic movies. They gave Markus & McFeely six months to write the script

Nice false equivalence, faggot.

>all Civil War had was choppy fight choreography
correct

>I gotta do something big for women's day or people will still keep calling me a fake feminist
>I got it! I'm gonna call that sarkeesian chick, shes a big feminist, and take some quirky photos with her like we are best buddies
Joss Whedon is a really sad and pathetic human being. It makes me feel better about myself, and actually feel bad for him.

Damn, he founded a gym, why is he so GOAT?

>false equivalence
go back faggot >>>/leddit/

Looks like you ran out of arguments there, guy.

>Development of Civil War began in late 2013 when Markus and McFeely began writing the screenplay,
>film released 2016
>Civil War should really be all the proof you need that Marvel Studios isn't concerned with making good comic movies. They gave Markus & McFeely THREE YEARS to write the script
ftfy bro

this is user he's got my back

But Sup Forums is reddit, neobong

in fact you probably wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums right now if it wasn't for them

sure thing ledditer go back you faggot

>tfw Armond likes BvS and MoS though

It's safe to assume that nobody who says all capeshit is garbage is more educated when it comes to movies than Armond.

>THREE YEARS
Looks like you ran out of arguments there, guy.

>he actually just admit to not being here before the invasion
HAHAHAH

no really go back

Aquaman fights a lovecraftian god in his movie
the battle ends with turning him blonde at the end.

I use to defend Whedon but that picture of him with that slithering cunt means he can fucking die and burn in Hell for eternity like the hydrocephalic fuckstick he is.

nice

You leave my art board first, invader