He means the cops not the niggers

Sounds presidential desu

Very diplomatic unlike Hillary calling for violence against white cops

Sad!

Awkward wording

REAL
NIGGA
HOURS

Just because you wimpy racist faggots aren't brave enough to take the fight to the streets against positions of power who oppress you as well doesn't mean that you should undermine the efforts of black people to fight an unjust system.

based snipers

IF TRUMP HAD A SON, HE WOULD LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE GUNNED DOWN COPS

Ambivalent wording.
It's a persuasion masterstroke
>whites know he means cops
>Nigs dumb enough to think it means dead niggers

>doesn't mean that you should undermine the efforts of black people to fight an unjust system.
is this fucking bait

>ambivalent
ambiguous?

Said the Frenchman. Hows the state of emergency going by the way, Abdul?

I LOVE NIGGERS, I THINK THEY'RE THE BEST

Ya nah, if white people really wanted, since we still out number niggers, we could exterminate them. Faggot fuck frog

History is not going to be kind to king nigger.

If they really wanted to fight the system they'd be targeting government building and officials
But nigs are dumb enough to think shooting cops changes anything

>take the fight to the streets against positions of power who oppress you

american law enforcement is only oppressive to those who break the law my dude

It's about police brutality dumbshit. At least Blacks actually stand up for their own race and demand justice while whites just stand by and anonymously spout racist remarks from behind their monitor.

Don't forget that burning down your own neighborhood and looting your local businesses is changing everything

>when its 430am and the emperor speaks

Why is it such a comfy feeling knowing that he cares lads?

I pray that the pendulum swings bacl in time to write this mans legacy.

I hope he goes down with a more tarnished reputation than Bush and Nixon. Fuck him and his legacy.

>4m ago
>1 like

Kek what a loser

>lads
you're not British & embarrassing the other USA posters by using disgusting British words

How about killing yourself ?

No it isn't, it's about the media glorifying criminal culture and these people acting like they aren't criminals when they are.
You have no idea what it's like on the mean streets of the USA, if you lived in a bad part of the city here you'd be eaten alive.
Sure, fuckups happen, white people get killed too by the cops but nobody gives a fuck about them.

>But nigs are dumb enough to think shooting cops changes anything
>a sudden surge of new racially charged enlistments and re-enlistments occur as response into the police force
>cycle continues

wat a world

You don't have 'lads' in America?

Do you only have he/shes?

wew lad

they have
>brah
>bro
>homie
>dude
>man
>buddy
>pal
>bruh
>brooooo

>Should we involve efforts into actual social issues regarding black communities, such as: crime glorification, black on black crime, single motherhood rates, interracial crime and the list goes on
>Oh no I know let's shoot some cops :- D
Also police brutality is a meme, it's not something EXCLUSIVE to blacks.
I feel like the stigma behind these types of issues, that used to be in full effect, a few decades ago, is still being fed off of even though it's not as nearly as predominant nor important.
TL;DR Kys Froge

no one in the entire country uses words like
>mate
>lad
>wanker
atl east when speaking
but somehow on Sup Forums, USA posters end up using these words
its ridiculous because i can guarantee you they never speak them, no one here does

disgusting, lad is much better

Numbers mean nothing when half your males are libtards who never touched anything more dangerous than a fork in their life

Chap>Lad

what about m8

>Implying that American English is not a disgusting shit-show

>Implying some of us wouldn't like to see a move back to a superior form of our mauled language

I think we need to replace our English teachers with teachers from Britain. The depths our language has been allowed to sink at the hands of my retarded countrymen, it is rather disgusting.

Our English was fine in the 50's to a degree. But today? No.

More white people kill other white people than police. But if police started killing unarmed white people with the same veracity they do black then something would have changed already. If a white body was left rotting on the ground for 6 hours. If a disabled white guy was kicked and tazed to death by a dozen other officers. If a white 12 year old with a toy gun was shot point blank.

ambidexterous. with all 100 arms.

I don't really like him acting presidential, since it comes off as completely fake. Hopefully he drops the act after he wins.

nice id get

>Implying that American English is not a disgusting shit-show
fucking traitor
get the fuck out of the country

lol, so many pig lovers here. THANK GOD FOR DEAD COPS!

Commies and black nationalists gonna be rollin together again soon. You fucking cross burners don't stand a chance. Even if the Soviets didnt finish you off, we will. Then we're gonna give the blacks your women as reparations.

Keep killing cops my melanin enchanced brothers!

aussie, kiwi and british thing

youtube.com/watch?v=uwyzHbCw7rA

you guys can keep using "lads" on the condition I am allowed to keep saying "what's up dudes?"

Lads is also Canadian

Decent bait ahmed

really because in my time down in the western provinces backwater piss holes they sounded like Americans

>you guys can keep using "lads"

France has even more niggers than America so no one should be surprised by this post.

It's common in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI, east Ontario....

I would actually feel bad about this if it wasn't France talking shit. Fix your own country, then come talk to everyone else.

>you will never be Hecatonchires

>Do you only have he/shes?
They have Xir/Xirs/Zir/Zirs/Ze/Zes etc

Kys lad.

Covers both in a non hostile way, much more professional than our current race baiter and chief.

>Implying these things DO NOT happen to white people because you haven't heard about it in the media
>More white people kill other white people than police.
>But if police started killing unarmed white people with the same veracity they do black then something would have changed already.
How many deaths do you think are accounted to the police each year?
These are not astronomical numbers.
You're putting this shit out like it's not a double edged sword, fucked up shit happens to every single race.
Also murders by the police don't just occur like that, they don't just go, 'haha oh man i want to kill this black guy, that is unarmed, then lose my job, badge, gun, and basically life as the media uproars.'
It doesn't happen like that.
Look up some statistics on the prevalence of black violence, and how crazy the percentages and stats are revolving interracial crime, black on black crime, and how much crime in general is executed by black perpetrators.
You don't, and you won't because you don't really want to know, you just want to be spoon fed what ever is released to the mass public.
There is agenda behind everything, frog man.

But, Anglo-bro, the French were already niggers.

they won the football yesterday so they are cocky, it's annoying

>le lad xDDD
i can see you couldn't come up with anything else except to repeat yourself like some sort of parrot

That's okay. Let them feel important for a minute, it's all they have.

I fucking knew Manafort would turn him into this

What has got you so triggered summer fag?

When is he going to attack Obama for encouraging BLM and perpetuating the racist cop lie? He always talk about Muslims radicalizing from simply words, so why not blacks?

THIS

pol hates cops until it comes to blacks, then they become bootlicking cocksuckers

>never touched anything more dangerous than a fork in their life

>says the frog who's never touched anything more dangerous than a fork in his life

what the fuck did he do to you?!? give facts or get the fuck out and fucking die in your cesspool deathtrap of a country.

I was talking about mate cunt

wew mate someone looks triggered

What the fuck where you expecting ?

>Those BLM subhumans are killing our police forces ! Perhaps we should bring back hanging ? Sad !

You took the bait of the shill.

He probably is thinking that though

trump has male children, and they don't look like that

>police force is controlled by their jewish taskmasters
>b-b-but dont shoot at them! thats bad!

what the fuck pol

>Sup Forums users = all white people
Get a load of this faggot
You know you're posting on a racial-realist website right? The vast majority of whites simply give no fucks about current events or race, they just want to make money and continue the status quo.

>repeat yourself like some sort of parrot
you sure told him.....

Revolution is the right of an entire nation, not of four babbies who don't get their way.

the only cunt here is the bruised one you have......

He's softened up. Looks like his madman phase is over.
Expect backtracking on wall soon

Only if you say it in that ultra hokey southern accent that seems to be the only way you guys can impersonate us.

Lads is for the British to use. Americans just look like try hards when they use it.I don't mind lad coming from a Brit. That's what they are. They're lads. Americans are buds and dudes.

donald will do anything to be pwesident

The police officers on the ground are just regular dudes. Killing them isn't logical.

>The vast majority of whites simply give no fucks about current events or race, they just want to make money and continue the status quo.
What the fuck are u even saying lmao
Based on what

Chill m8, it's just banter

go cry about it tumblr lad

>t. Pierre al-Frogmed

Wall isn't necessary, actually enforce the fucking laws in place & they self deport

Also changing the 13th is far more important than a wall would ever be, Trump would need a couple of far rights on the Supreme court for this though

>Cops the only entity to enforce the law
>Let's get them to stop
>Entire country descends into riots and genuine memeless civil war
>Globalists take complete control
>But at least we stopped the Jews, right?

kek

you think ghetto niggers have any idea how to use guns? rednecks and regular conservative white americans could literally beat niggers 1:10 and they massively outnumber niggers anyway. blacks have NO chance.

not even good shitposting cunt.
why the fuck is every other bloke and his shelia praising canadians for their ''good bantz'' its shit tier, pommy cunts put you piss poor fuckers to shame.

He's a nigger senpai alma.
What else you need?

>police brutality
user

Police brutality doesn't include "firing/attacking the police and then being put down like the feral beast you're behaving as". That's just a tragic turn of events that was caused by the rampaging animal.

Sure, they're dumb and maybe they didn't mean for it all to happen, so we can't reaaally blame them for it, but we also can't blame the policemen who were just doing their jobs by the book and shot down a huge threat to everyone's safety.

If someone has to die, it's best it's the criminal and not a good person. If we had to kill every single criminal and that would save a single innocent, it'd be worth it.

So... don't want to get shot at? Don't threaten no one's lives. Police grabbed you? Surrender. If they're doing it illegally, you can just sue them later and get millions anyway...

You guys are all replying to him because you know he's right. Americans always force the lad meme, and it's kinda fucking gay. It's not our word.

Are you referring to the two guys that got shot before the protest or the guys that actually opened fire on the cops at the protest?

this