>it's an scene with Andy singing or playing any instrument
>longer than 5 seconds

Is Andy the worst character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7qcFCTa1vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry I annoyed you with my friendship

>it's an Andy gets cucked scene

I didn't like him until his final line in the last episode. That hit hard.

>it's a scene where Kelly gets BLACKED by Stanley and Darryl while Ryan watches

Is Kelly the sluttiest character?

>is Andy the worst character?

Pre-anger management Andy was top tier. The most consistently terrible character was Nelly, followed by Kevin

What did he say?

he just confesses his real name is Scraton Strangler or something

This, wtf did he say
I'm not going on netflix to look for it

He basically says it's too bad you don't realize how good the time you're living in is the best you'll ever live in, until it's gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7qcFCTa1vw

The worst character BY FAR was Robert California. He was ultimately what led to the show being cancelled; Rainn Wilson and a group of the more prominent actors went to the showrunner and told him that they just weren't clicking with James Spader, and they felt it was time for the show to end

Robert CA was great. The show had been dead for a couple of seasons by that point. He was most interesting character by then. The show needed to end because it was fucking stale. It had little to do with that character.

>le sex is everything man

Nah. He was a poor casting choice and his only memorable moment was his initial interview

Even if you disliked Robert California, Nelly was undeniably a million times worse.

>posts the video
.still literally gets the quote wrong

Toby is the worst.

Robert California is the best character next to michael scott

This thank you for posting it. This is such a good line and makes me wish I realized how good I used to have it and didn't appreciate it.

Nelly was literally the single worst character I've ever seen on television. Every joke that the writers were going for with that bitch just fell completely flat.

>jennagetsasexchange.mp4

I loved California the second time I watched the show, it's really obvious they just had no idea what to do with him.

How, though? Jo Bennett was much more likeable and actually had defining quality traits.

Literally doesn't know how to read or what a quote is.

He was the best on screen in whatever scene he was in. It's the quality of the show overall that killed it

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS REAL NAME

>Jo Bennett

Wow

>tfw that character was so shit I don't remember who he was

punished toby was his redemption arc

Worst: Will Ferrell
Close Second: Nellie

canonically, meredith is