ITT: Only superior simple flag cunt can post

ITT: Only superior simple flag cunt can post

Invited: Japan, Monaco, Luxembourg, Swiss, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy

Not invited: Other countries (especially the United States)

LOL

BABY BLUE BEST BLUE
1890 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I'm here!

Heh

why are the flags so dirty

they came back from their trip in india

The best

>pretends blue is black
Hello fellow 1st worlders

Because OP is a shitposter and pulled this thread straight from his chinky unwashed ass.

why is there a maple leaf on your flag
what does it mean?

;_;

Hello is my flag boring enough ?

Maple leafs have been the symbol of Canada for over 300 years. Used commonly on royal documents, armorial coats, flags, etc.
In WWI many of the trenches had white chalky walls, it was common for soldiers to carve their name, rank, home, and a little picture. For example a Nova Scotian drew a fish, a Québecois drew a little beaver, but most Canadians simply drew a maple leaf.

that's not simple
fuck off

"The real plus for the maple leaf was its very lack of an established personality and its innocence of mythic or commercial associations. At a time when fierce tribal and religious loyalties repeatedly threatened the survival of the young dominion, anyone could look at the maple leaf and see an unassuming, neutral symbol that posed no threat to his or her identity or interests. Maybe the maple leaf emerged at the top of the symbolic heap because it was the perfect, perhaps the prototypical, Canadian compromise."

Ours is simple enough that you can lay one out 100 meters

Libya's old flag was the most simple of all

Come back home. We will make you a better duchy.

There's a line between simple and having nothing

They were too poor to afford a national flag

Based.

c-can we get in?

they like maple syrup

Yanks invading spaces not meant for them, where have I seen this before?

Are you blind? OP said Sweden is allowed.

Look at the guy holding the flag to the right

>even your flag is fat :DD

>A FUCKING LEAF
>A FUCKING RED DOT
>A FUCKING WHITE CROSS

Cuckistan reporting in

I'm sorry flag talk gets me worked up, you know that. I'll leave

>Pepsi is paying South Korea 2 billion dollars every year so the logo of the company can appear on the national flag of the republic of Korea [12].

where is finland?

There are blonde brazilians. Who cares about the rest? Scandinavia is a cold dark place of depression

>Scandinavia is a cold dark place of depression
Sounds like perfection.

Life shouldn't be very easy

>monaco flag
is i famous nao

I like the Polish flag the best for some reason.

And you hate Indonesian flag because you are fucking racist

Norway is pretentious with three colors on a fucking cross flag. Iceland is excused since they have lava!

No. I don't hate Indonesian flag. Top red and white bottom looks a bit unbalanced.

what about Bavaria's simple flag version?

or saxony

Looks like lake under cloudy sky. It gives me chilling feeling. It's not my favourite.

Ranch under cloudy sky.

ugly, the normal one looks like a sky with clouds, this one just looks like Antartica's flag

You don't like the sight of crimson sunset sky on a pearly white sand?

Alright. I admit that I like Polish flag because I like Poland. When I see Polish flag, it reminds me of when Poland was the largest empire of Europe.

But to like a particular country doesn't mean racism.

why like Poland?

Fair enough, winger hussars of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth were cool.

Because it's a not-big country which has survived the harsh history. And Polish posters are a bit extraordinary and they have wit.

mine is simple af