youtube.com/watch?v=UX89tmpiuDA
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao he dead as hell

habbened?

jesus christ, what the fuck happened?

fake

OK all you white people over there, you need to rise and and exterminate the dindus otherwise you're going to have a real fucking problem

>jesus christ, what the fuck happened?
He crashed his motorcycle.

Last year.

The death of a Tyrant abusing his absolute power in the government. They need to leave black people the fuck alone

The police wants a war

fuck off krager. back to Sup Forums you nigger

His name was Mke Hunt.

Haha leave black people alone, right. No. Your 13% population is going to be wiped clean.

For fuck's sake DONT move him like that after a traffic accident
DONT put him in that position he can choke with his tonge or the blood

what kind of shit american cops learn in the police academy? just shooting niggers?

Tbh i don't have any medic experience in my life and i was thinking the same thing

If someone's life is in danger you can't stop and think about future mobility problems. You first have to get him breathing.

As a black US Citizen with a gun license, ill be waiting. I will destory all racists that attack me and my right to exist in this country.

Im contemplating joing a private lawful militia and finish our oppisitiom once and for all when the threat reveals itself

Proof?

Looks like he has bullet holes

He fell from his bike on a bullet

>Implying you'll win
When god wills for the superior race to trample, I think I can forsee the end.

Good luck, Mr. 13%.

SHUT UP NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=snUCaGJNDuc

Seems fair to me
>resist arrest
>be shitskinned
>die

You are not helping him to breathe in that position

Someone post the RIP Mike tattoo pic

If we're assuming this will blow over in a week, the blacks will be fucked my dude. They'll piss off the wrong people and before too long everyone will be after them. Not to mention generally speaking they aren't great at planning, following coordinated orders, or shooting in general. So good luck friend.

>a right to exist in this country
Is that an intrinsic right? Because everyone would be better off if you all went back to Africa until we figure out genetic engineering.
Living as a black person in America is kind of like being a sweepstakes winner. You get a pass to go to a resort and be near white people, which marginally improves your quality of life by proxy. Meanwhile, your family of 1 billion is stuck in Africa suffering. Why don't you use what you've learned from us and go back to Africa and become a leader?

> God

You don't deserve the right to exist in the U.S.

You are merely visiting.

If we don't crusade under god, who would you crusade under?

We might not have the numbers now but We can unite with ALL minorities, not just blacks. It will be much larger than 13%.

We will defeat you nazis , KKK , and cobfederates that believe in slavery and exterminating of our people or we will die trying.

In this country, blacks , hispanics , asians , jews , arabs , muslims, all religious that are underminded, Armed LGBT, and white allies that stand against you will prevail. Remove this extreme scourge so the world can know real peace. Unity is key

japs can see the future. kojima does it and capcom does it

youtube.com/watch?v=UX89tmpiuDA

Would that be the "real peace" demonstrated in Chicongo every day?

>muh asians
Asians are sensible folk, they can stay.
>Arabs and muslims
And you would take refuge with arabs and muslims who think you an infidel? We shall see how that plays out.
>Hispanics and blacks
Still aren't graced with divine right though are you?

Low quality bait , a retired obama should and needs to fix that, its his city he represented as a senator

Asian here.
If the race war breaks out we will join the whites, high quality eurasian genes vs low shitskin quality.

motorcycle crash. old thing getting reuploaded

Dont worry , China are one Jamaica and African Countries greatest allies. Thats 1 billion people

Im friends with moderate muslims and we dont infringe on our religious views.

Hispanics know you arent with them with the big wall and giving puerto rico the hardest time to file for bankruptcy

Minority Union is coming

>gun license
Top Kek m80

Unfortunately most of the leaders of the minorities are white. Come back when you learn to start, fund, and organize your own minorities. If you haven't figured it out by now that you're just being controlled by whites you believe are on your side you'll never figure it out. What a pity it is to see opposition controlled like toys to further some dumb cunts wishes. Come back when you have a pure black or whatever majority funding, organizing, and supporting whatever foolish endeavor you feel is important this week.

Why does he keep asking if he can hear him?

I'm guessing they didn't have a pulse. The only thing you can do is chest compressions. Leaving him face down would certainly kill him.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Clearly not well versed in the history and culture of muslims, they will betray you, the question is when. Before or after we crush your rebellion?

You know Black Panthers and BLM already does that right?

Y'all are about as unified as my taint.
>ARMED LGBT'S
Delusions of grandeur. And do you really want to give whitey a reason to unify? Does that really sound wise to you?

>represented as a senator
Remind me how long he was a senator before campaigning for the presidency?

>sides_404

Anyone with medical training will check for Airways Breathing and Circulation first. That's basic stuff. I agree that they shouldn't move him in case there's a c-spine injury, but that becomes secondary priority if he has a life threatening open wound.

#RaceMatters

wfaa.com/news/crime/convenience-store-looted-downtown-after-attack/267260288

BLM is funded by whites. Allowed Operate by whites. Allowed to carry on like petulant children by the establishment which happens to be full of white people clinging on to power. You shit the bed with the gays in Canada and have made individual deaths into a circus where you throw yourselves around. Early on a black tv host asked why you aren't striving for legislation. The current leader had no answer. It became clear to everyone your "movement" was just a lot of people getting together to act like children. BLM isn't serious. No one takes it serious. It's now just a pawn for politics. You threw away your best chance to change anything less than a month into the "movement" while the black host was blown the fuck out after trying to spoon feed the idea of legislation. The money mist certainly is white.

Try
Again

The shootings happened at night. How did they find another officer shot now?
Seperate event?
Old video reuploaded to get hits?

>BLM
>black funded