What a shitty ass boring movie, 3/10 at best. prove me wrong

what a shitty ass boring movie, 3/10 at best. prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALHJI0Zqweo&t=111s&ab_channel=RantandBollox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dosnt make an argument.
I dont like cookies, they are a 1/5. Prove me wrong.

Was there any significance for the clone to be a clone of Logan? Or was it just for the cool factor of having Logan v Logan[/logan]

7/10 until charles dies. The colored kids were horrible and almost ruined the entire movie

i can't prove you wrong, the movie was complete shit and i like how hollywood is pushing it's agenda on a iconic comic book character. We gotta get across the border!!! the evil white men are snatching us up and preventing us from crossing!!!

I think it was just the cool factor like Venom being the evil spiderman

tho plebs here will say its symbolic of Logans animal past or some shit idk

>prove my opinion wrong

I hate nu-Sup Forums redditors so much

They're the type of contrian posters who would hate a Clint Eastwood western if it came out today because reasons

Dont get me wrong, I liked Logan alot. But why do critics love this movie when it has the same depressing tone that Batman Vs Superman has (a movie most critics hate)

>2 grenades go off 3 feet away from you
>its ok I jumped away from the explosion

You're absolutely right. His daughter was an annoying bitch, the plot was incoherent drivel, and the only redeeming factor is that HOPEFULLY, there are no more fucking sequels

>literally logan fighting his younger self

What was the last movie you saw in theaters that you actually ENJOYED? You know, if you just go to the cinema WANTING to have a good time, 9/10 you will, and it doesn't make you a tasteless pleb, it makes you not a faggot.

you think logan is as good as clint eastwood in its day? Have you even seen Unforgiven?

sitting in the theatre I kept thinking it was the worst movie i'd seen in a long time. they probably used the identical "knife penetrating skull" sound effect 50 times.

And a grenade wouldn't blow up the van in a fiery explosion either. It's a movie.

Cause its not stupid.
like bvs
this guys video is really nails it
youtube.com/watch?v=ALHJI0Zqweo&t=111s&ab_channel=RantandBollox

>its a movie is popular and successful so Sup Forums hates it episode

>this
I was literally typing this comment out.
HEY MOMMY LOOK AT ME I AM LE BASED CONTRARIAN LIKE THIS GUY LOOK AT ME (pic related)

I may have cried when the one man that was there in X-men since I was fucking 9 years old, Charles, dies.

Oops forgot pic

>not liking capeshit makes you contrarian
>le
Back to Sup Forums you faggot

>I HAVE NO TASTE SO I GET ANGERED AND HAVE AUTISM FITS WHEN PEOPLE DON'T LIKE A LARGE MEGA CORPORATION FILM THAT IS TARGETED TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR

This movie was like Marvel tried to cop the DC style but had no idea what the fuck they were doing and just threw in a bunch of mexican kids and evil white ranchers for filler.

yet, you faggots make no arguments. you are just faggots trying to be edgy. >this movie was good prove me wrong

>logan
>capeshit
I bet bvs is capekino right? cause LE BASED BLACK CONTRARIAN SAID SO

Meh, it's the first movie I've enjoyed watching in awhile which Iwas surpried by. It reminded me a lot of T2 just for being so much more tightly-written than recent action movies, especially capeshit

Logan worst enemy has always metaphorically been his past. Now his past is given a physical representation. It is no coincidence that he is shown to be unable to best x-24 and x-24 can only be beaten by Laura. It is a little hamfisted on paper but the fact that not many people noticed it shows that it works

I laugh aloud at Based Armond in this review. He just lays it on so thick and they still lap it up. How could anyone think BvS isn't the ultimate fetishistic power fantasy?

>at
That's a wrong word, I meant laughing with, really

See Armond, gave Logan a rotten review.
So it must be bad

your argument is

>this movie spend millions on marketing and shitty newspaper reviewers gave it a high score so it must be good

i actually made an argument that the director had no clue what he was doing and just shoehorned in minority kids and evil white ranchers and scientists because there was no story to tell

it was WE WUZ TIER

I watched Get Out, it was good because it was a fresh new idea. So uh about 2 weeks ago. And you can be a brainless normie looking in awe at the 500th time that wolverine does the same move and knifes a baddie but don't bitch at me for actually paying attention to the gaping plot holes in the movie.

this, 2bh. I kept thinking about the reviews but then remembered that reviewers are pretentious fuckers. DUUUDE TESTING ON KIDS LMAOOO

>Just saying an argument that the director had no clue
>is an argument
>wew

Just give me X-Men: Onslaught already, I want to see Xavier murder all of them.

Dubs of truth

you're assuming that people didn't like BvS because of its tone, which is not accurate.

>the director had no clue what he was doing
>an argument
>that sudden Sup Forums strawnman
Jesus fuck get out.

>muh evil white man
>muh minority kids are the future
>muh illegal immigration is good
>muh sacred black family
Can't believe you guys like this anti white propaganda

Honestly would have been been better if Laura had been the last mutant. Or not the implication that mutants would come back. I liked the whole tone of they came and went better

>hey Sup Forums am I edgier than Armond?

I like going on Sup Forums
but they make literally EVERYTHING ABOUT RACE,
and then they say >le im not racist
Not all /polfags/ are like this tho.

this "people didnt like BvS because of the tone" shit needs to stop. people didnt like it because it was a 3 hour nonsensical movie full of bad CGI, stupid character motivations and characters that don't suit the tone.

batman and superman still dress up in spandex and capes then punch each other in the face. wolverine would not have worked if he put on his costume and did that shit.

that is one of the major criticism by critics of the recent superman movies. All the marvel characters kill people all the time, but that doesnt bother anybody

Explain all those points.
The reason they are from mexico, the things they were doing is legal in mexico.
>muh illegal immigration is good
What they did is not comparable to illegal immigration.
>I am a retard jpeg

>these people claiming that it's anti white propaganda
Honestly; it's so fucking pathetic it hurts.
The second i heard someone talk in cholo i started looking for propaganda like a maniac, i'm a Sup Forumsack and honestly, i didn't find anything noteworthy.
This whole thing is pure cringe and anyone claiming this is anti white propaganda didn't watch the movie, just like Get Out.

>he thinks get out isn't anti white propaganda,
>claims to be a Sup Forumsack
look at this retard look at him and laugh

>Xavier comes from posh family
>continues to have money for decades to run school for runaways and weirdo fucks
>kills weirdo fucks with brain seizure
>suddenly has no money whatsoever forced to live inshithole country
Why

They care so fucking much about race . literally ANYTHING. that has someone that's non white they SCREAM LE WHITE GENOCIDE...
And then, they have the audacity to say,
Why do black people care so much about race guys?

What didn't you like about it?

I've been noticing that they're starting to get butthurt if a white guy is a villain/gets killed/is not the hero. It's literally the same shit as someone complaining that a minority is the villain, or gets killed, or is not the hero. Having one, or even multiple white or nonwhite characters in a movie act a certain way doesn't mean they represent all whites or nonwhites everywhere.

Yeah, it amazes me how they don't notice their hypocrisy.

It was the best X-Men/Wolverine movie ever made, as someone who read and watched the comics and the 90 cartoons, it's how a imagined the end of the mutants.

It could only end badly.

Logan was the unforgiven of capeshit movies. The perfect eulogy . cape shit started with the first x-men it dies with wolverine.

>It reminds me of T2

I'm really glad I was not the only to come to this realization. Leaving the theater this is the movie that it reminded me of. Never thought I would see a similar movie at the cinemas. Especially t\not from an X-men film.

He's in a shithole nowhere so he doesn't keep killing people with seizures.

So he doesn't fucking give other people seizures like later in the movie

I'm surprised that comparison hasn't been made before. The action is sparse but well-connected and everything feels necessary.

Can you imagine if Orci/Kurtzman wrote this? Pointless subplots like you wouldn't believe

I thought it was due to him being a mutant.

The whole "most dangerous brain in the world has seizures" thing led me to think that if Xavier had simply lived in a place easily found they would have put him in the ground ASAP.
They were hidden on some multinational's land where scrutiny was low; they didn't want attention.

Additionally, i got the vibe from the rancher fags that the trespassing and the "The Castle"-style last stand against big biz were the source of the friction, not the dude being black.

So serious question, I'm going to get my haircut after work tomorrow. How would you describe Donald Pierce's hairstyle in Logan? I want that look but don't want to be the sorry who brings in a picture of a movie villain

>"The Castle"
the what?

yeah, a dumb one

Its a generic haircut that every guy has

Its called "just fuck my shit up"

Obviously.
The black guy was clear that the corporation wanted his land

x-24 was some lame ass shit, why not go with sabertooth? he's more subtle than mr sinister.

>doesn't know auskino

A family makes a stand to keep their home in a battle with a massive business that tries to buy all the homes and land on a street and the area surrounding.

What i remember of mr black man talking to Logan, that is the same sort of situation he was in.

I wish zander rice would have just been mr. sinister instead. and even better than X24 or sabertooth would be Omega Red

>no quips
>no pop music

>expected r-rated visceral gore
>got only stabs
>frozen arm getting smashed
>young children having plot armor
>cgi up the ass
>bland curse words

logan was no different from previous xmen movies, the rating was a joke

was great wasnt it?

Why the fuck do you care what some faggot that cuts your hair thinks about you? Pretty pathetic desu

there was pop music, the one scene with the girls partying in the limo

Aside from Magneto nobody has been able to consistently hang toe to toe and survive a fight with Logan.

Not Sabretooth.
Not Jean Grey.
Not Beast.
Not Mystique.
Not a ten foot fucking adamantium samurai.

He was also the most successful of the Weapon X program. Cloning a blank slate of him and basically mind controlling it makes sense.

that was less than 20 seconds

It's literally a coincidence and you're an autist if you think this was intentional.

Because Logan's tone made sense and fit the character. Snyder went too far (for normies) with iconic superheros.

ur a faggot

I liked it in the wrong way. Three wolverines' autistic screeching made me laugh my ass off.

metaphorically it was meant to represent Logan fighting his inner demons, hence the clone even having Victor's haircut from origins.

practically, Wolverine is essentially the land version of a Great White Shark, the perfect killing machine, so if you wanted a human weapon, he'd be the logical choice to clone.

The only thing that could kill him was himself

The writers are creatively bankrupt so they couldn't come up with something better.

Why pay another actor when they can just trick an Australian to do twice the work

He already died when you were 15.

>l-look g-guys i can pull facts out of my hairy bum

this

great movie and Sup Forums hates it because it was popular

poor writing
the 3rd act of this movie was wolverine origins tier

perhaps, I'd have to say though, after he takes the serum and stumbles into a run after limping for so long was awesome

>magic serum

I like this image. It's funny.

No he didn't.

One plot point I didn't get
After Caliban blows himself up, he gets taken to Rice's lab
Rice says to keep Caliban's DNA since he's useful
But then that never matters
It obviously makes sense for him to say it, but what's the point of the scene?
Logan's dead. Rice dies, and presumably his research with him
Are they setting up some farfetched X-23 sequel? Do they really need Caliban of all people in it?

I guess it just gives them room if they decide to make something involving either of those characters. It's a corporation, their leading scientist is dead but they can always find some new striker like dude.

>>expected r-rated visceral gore
>>got only stabs
>>frozen arm getting smashed
>>young children having plot armor
>>cgi up the ass
>>bland curse words
>
>logan was no different from previous xmen movies, the rating was a joke

So you didn't see the film then? Peoples heads and limbs get cut off in pretty much every fight.

But Caliban of all people? Does anyone even like him? His powers are lame, he didn't even kill anyone, and he had the lines of a housewife.
It would make more sense if they dug up Xavier, or had the scene be post-credit with Logan.

>Black family are kind, wholesome folk trying to make an honest living
>Evil white Honkies in cowboy hats come and constantly harass them like the evil men they are

>group of innocent gifted Spanish speaking children are making their way to the border to escape their troubles and find a better life
>Group of evil armed white men are trying to stop them from reaching their destination

Hmmmm......

The wolverine was a pretty good movie.
It was like the best of both worlds, anime and X-men.
Not enough fights with mutants though.

Its hilarious seeing these insecure white folk getting ass mad over a Marvel movie.
I guess when you live in a fly over state, racial tension is all you have to entertain yourself with.

It's pretty pathetic desu, they mock black people for caring so much about race. but they can care about race as much as they want.

And yes sometimes, Hollywood really do some "fuck white people moments"
but this is not one of them

Not gonna derail the thread, just gonna say this, they scream other races pull the race card yet they can't face their own racist ways as the movie shows.