How are these non-countries able to exist?

How are these non-countries able to exist?
Literally countries without any culture or history, just regions

buffers

t. non country

How can squares and circles exist? Just regions.

fall of austria hungary obviously, lrn 2 history. world war 2 also compounded the problem

I don't even know what or where you are.

Says the fucking Netherlands.

>nethercuck education

This. Also nationalism is a rather new phenomenon, before that nobody gave a fuck if a king had subjects from different ethnicities, especially if they shared the kingdom's religion.

>this thread

don't know about slovenia but just because we have been cucked and culturally suppressed by the magyars and the russkis doesn't mean we don't have any culture or history. if that would be the case we wouldn't exist today.

plus we wuz here since the 8th century nigguh

>those flags

Eh, they're still more legitimate countries than Belgium. Grootnederland when?

>that train

The only thing I know from Slovakia is Timea Bella.

That's pretty rich coming from what can only be considered a region of Germany.

i like nationalism but i think it should be based on genetics rather than other aspects of culture as they can be changed in as quickly as a couple generations. all of central europe is almost the same genetically and would be fine under the same nation if things like language difference could be dealt with

t. russian flag + coat of arms

>1 post by this ID

Most of our culture and history is shared, like it or not. And the cultural suppression only happened in the late 19th century and it failed obviously. If you would have been culturally suppressed for 1100 years your ethnicity would most likely not exist, as it usually takes way less to forcefully assimilate a population (see Occitans, Bretons etc. after the French Revolution).

You're a Czech colony literally

explain

l2culture.

Slovenia sounds like a hot girl name tbqh

Here comes the Croat with their wild fantasies about colonies and tribes.

trump's ex wife is from slovakia, and current one from slovenia

man has good taste, what can i say

>croat standing up for janez
kys

> 20.273km2

>the only purpose of his country is to be a slovakian sea resort
top lek

maybe so but we have more history than your country and all the slav countries in this thread

>slovenia
>sea resort

Ivana is Czech dumbass.

>all the slav countries
Wewlad

>slav country that literally stole our flag

wew

Says someone who's clay was used to create one. Pick up an old map see if you can find 'germany' on there.

idk I've been living in Slovakia for over 20 years and I still don't understand why this country exist

He was refering to Croatia you dumbfuck
melania is his wife dumbass

>trump's ex wife is from slovakia
No, she isn't. She's Czech and her name is Ivana, you're the dumbass.

All the slav countries in this thread learn 2 read slav.

For example if Poland and Lithuania would join this thread shit would get more interesting on the scale who has more history all together.

Go back to your cuckshed Sven.

Poland and Lithuania wuz kangz, even montenegro wuz zeta n shit

How dumb are really? He isn't married to Ivana anymore you utter retard.

>Montenegro

Literally nigger mountain.

The meme is too dank.

don't hate based slovenia. i fucking loved the rivers, lakes and postojna caves. beautiful place.
i wouldn't know about the girls because i'm a beta virgin.

You are fucking retard lol. You can't understand wrutten sentence

There was this weird British cartoon the mashed them both together Slobdobia or something promoting Eastern Europeans and EU expansion about 20 years ago

>slovenian intellectuals

I rest my case

Did the Netherlands have any past when it was formed?

yeah whatever. here's the "you" now fuck off

>slav slap fight itt

how long until the genocide starts?

I'd still welcome you into V4, though. No hard feelings.

All I know about Slovakia is that Melania is from there.

Wait, I know that bulge.

It was on in the morning schools indoctrination, you don't see those kind of programmes on BBC anymore.

She's from slovenia taco bro.

She's from Slovenia you stupid taco.

It's literally paradise on earth with free healthcare, free education, no crime and niggers.

Wait a sec, that bulge...

Whatever you say, Chechenia.

Epic thread. Simply. Epic.
I wish we had mods.

Kek

Yes

>Russia

You're right. I actually wish we were an oblast of the russian federation.

>Slav's with all their MUH HISTORY, MUH HERITAGE, MUH CULTURE
The only Slav country that has done anything of worth is Russia.

Leave Südsteiermark alone!

Whats up with the generic names? They both literally mean "Slavs". I knew Slovenians could maybe have called themselves Carinthians but that would have caused Austrian butthurt of similar scale as Greece vs Macedionia.

Also the most popular surname in Slovakia and the second most popular in Slovenia is Horvat, maybe its time to embrace your true heritage (inb4 we are all Serbs).

Friesland, Flanders, Holland, Brabant, Geldern, Utrecht and other small Dutch principalities do not count. Any history of the nation that was going by the name the United Netherlands before 1581? See, others can set frames for your nation as you did for two named in your original post. You are trying to build division where you should build unity.
One might suspect that you go by the name Mohammed in real life.

take it easy swamp german we can't compete with clogs and fancy mosques

Slovenian here.

We have been cucked by Austrians but we are proud cucks ourselves and enjoyed it.

Maybe go by "Irrelevantians" or "Whocaresians"

Shut up Morocco and get back into your cuckshed. Leave the based slavs alone who fought and care for their independence.

Jesus Christ how autistic are you for not realizing when you are getting baited?

I am not op and i disagree with him.

Just googled, apparently 2.3% of Hungarian population has the same surname. Just assimilate yourselves already.

If you wouldn't have interfered Serbia would be in that tier too.

Hate us 'cause you ain't us.

>9,762 Horvat
wew lad

>he was only pretending to be retarded

A literal meme war

>Milan Kucan
>not a traitor

I don't know a single Slovenian, Slovakian, Hungarian, Croatian or Czech who wants to rejoin the Austrian Empire.

>(((traitor)))
>not Janša's divisive politics

Why bother, we are all in the fourth reich already

>this thread

Now you do user

> Netherlands
> relevant

You know what we call Netherlands in slovene language?

Nizozemska. Nizo meaning low and zemska meaning land. Lowland.

You are beneath us.

whoever gets to wake up to this every morning is a lucky man. i bet that place is super fucking expensive though. look at that huge house on that rock. is that where the king of slovenia lives?

Funny isn't it?

Let it go guys.
The best way to not be culturally enriched is to stay under the radar.
Being an irrelevant european country is a blessing in these days, if someone belittle you just let them, making noise is the surest way to attract the globalist eyes.

we need mo money for dem global warmingz

Slovenia is a truck stop with a goverment.

where's Sokovia?

> big house

That big house is older than your entire culture.

I prefer Predjama castle myself, though. Infinitely cooler. Literally. It is built into a fucking cliff, leading into a fucking limestone cave. Shit's cool.

100% accurate

nobody relevant thinks it's their rightful clay so they just exist there, filling the void

yeah, well good luck with 800 years worth of ghosts

mah nigga

is it where Nico Bellic comes from?