If this become flag of Korea, I will fucking die

I'll fix the whole fucking world

>LEAFED

Fixed you too

That's already the flag, though.

Terrible. I don't want unification.

What about some stolen ideas?

Unification is impossible.

Even if USA goes full retard and China stays neutral (that's even bigger impossibility) and even if NK regime dose not goes fuck you and nuke the peninsula.... even fucking then NK and SK are so different as culture, society and infrastructure, you'd have better chance of integrating literal aliens.

Even the biggest unification fags know this in their hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNGkExlG-E4

But the defectors from North Korea become westernised very quickly.

North Korea can suck US' dick or whatever if they can dominate South Korea.

So unification by North is possible.

There are 25 million of them, the cost of re-educate them and find them employment in the modern industrialized economy would cost stupendous amount of money. Not to mention, if given voting rights, they will unanimously vote in another great leader, outpacing the politically devised south. East germany was the best commie block country and they are still catching up to west germany, 27 years later. NK is in arguably far fucking worse of than east germany. Their integration would literally bankrupt the south if done within a single generation.

Regardless of ideology, this is one of the best flags ever existed

Unification is impossible.
Even if USA goes full retard and URSS stays neutral (that's even bigger impossibility) and even if East Germany regime dose not goes fuck you and bomb the continent.... even fucking then East Germany and West Germany are so different as culture, society and infrastructure, you'd have better chance of integrating literal aliens.

yes, and you quantumly teleportating to mars is technically possible as well, just don't bet on it

So fucking what? We've been in worse situations before. We built ourselves up from literally nothing before. We'll do it again.

North Korea has trillions of dollars worth of natural resources.

just made that analogy as you can see, there are major differences

That's disgusting. What a retarded you must be to have a map on a flag. Literally a Kosovo tier.
Just restore the flag that you had before annexation,nor if Korea will be Christian during unification, make one with a cross.

NK defectors superficially adopt to the west very well because otherwise they wouldn't have any means to survive.

But in a world where the Koreas are finally unified, North Koreans wouldn't change their way of life as much as the defectors do now, since they would remain at home where they were born and raised, not abroad.

your grandparents did that building, try explaining to the metro sexual twentysomethings they will have to cut off their life of comfort until their retirement so people they've never met will be given a chance to adapt, see what will happen

So dose Venezuela, you don't see them exactly swimming in cash... oh wait they do, because of hyperinflation. Just having resources dose not actually means one benefit from them. In order to utilize the said NK resources one must spend decades setting up the industries and education to be able to extract and sell them.

Japan gave you modern education and a high literacy rate for a third world country
USA gave you the financial and military security

That won't happen again

Not that impossible mission. Experts are expecting a slaughter of dozen millions South Korean by north right after the red unification. The rest can be dealt with through colonial rule, exploitation and merciless oppression, because Korean ethnic hasn't been historically that rebellious to conquerers. It depends on US' decision and Korean have no choice anyway, so nobody knows what will happen.

The Koreans are genetically the same, they will adapt well into one country. It has happened countless times before when two nations unified.

As for the financial aspect, companies will flood into North Korea to set up businesses once their country is opened up.

>Japan gave you
Stopped reading after that

Flags with the country's silhouette on it are trash.
There's nothing else you can put on the flag, something more symbolic? like this for example

Korean have never done something great on their own. The last heritage they had built is only the last dynasty of Korean ethnic, which is wicked and incompetent monarchy to the miserable extent.

its really a shame. at least the old flag looked kinda(?) cool

Better than the current one.

?? Are you fucking blind?

Who the fuck put outline of their country on their fucking flag.

I like the current one more

>As for the financial aspect
The economy size unbalance ratio between South and North is 15:1 (FYI, west germany: east germany right after the wall collapse was 3:1).

It's seemingly impossible for South, or any first world economy to be fair, to handle all the infrastructure construction in North and giving material equality to tens of millions of ex-North citizens, who are too poor to pay taxes and contribute to any social cycle of redistribution of wealth anyway, while firmly maintaining its costly health care system and global competitiveness of its businesses.
A lot of simulational studies have pointed out that South Korea could possibly go bankrupt after a takeover-type unification if it keeps any helping hand of foreign countries away from the plan.

Also imagine what the crime rate curve in South will be like.
Rich South Koreans and beggar North Koreans would ironically start a civil war sooner or later.

so everyone is gay/zoofilic?

That's why you set up a military government and slowly integrate things. It would happen very fast though.

There's no many options in unification. For unification, It cannot but happen: Millions of Korean die to the extent that even their devastated country can sustain its poor Korean people, or admit each other's difference and reseparate, or do civil war, or keep living in poverty with beggar fellows in North.

Kill your nother fucking Moon

North-led reunification is still possible tho

>ship old rightwingers to camps (gets rid of about 15 million people right there)
>send Kpop tier sluts to North Korea as sex slaves, that's another 5 million at least
>send young South Korean men to labor camps near the Chinese border that's another 10 million

My Life, For the Country and its People -
President Park Chung Hee

>military government
Actually, it's the exact same as the Korean peninsula under the imperial Japan.
Assimilation policy just doesn't pay.
It costs insanely expensive but hardly profits, unless you mercilessly exploit the country like the west did.

We should cut Kim's head and make NK people free. And to cut Kim's head we need help of USA

>Japanese flag with some fucking meaningless lines and sun modified into PepsiĀ© logo to appease American overlords
South Korea is such a pathetic non-country filled with pathetic subhumans with such levels of self-hatred 99% try to become white through plastic surgery. Either NK or Japan ought to annex you and end the existence of your pitiful joke of a "nation".

Different countries had different policies and these often varied from country to country depending on the situation. Japanese policy in China and SE Asia for example was more exploitative than in Taiwan and Korea.

Generalizing Japanese imperialism as benevolent because of Korea but European imperialism as exploitative is a case of cherry-picking.

Britons nostalgic for their own empire often do the same thing you're doing, highlighting Singapore Hong Kong and the white commonwealth while paying rather less attention to, say, Jamaica or India.

There's also an argument to be made of course that quite frankly the racial and ethnic groups of the different countries resulted in wildly different outcomes regardless of the nature of the colonizing nations but that's an argument for another day. Suffice to say that excessively generalizing is dangerous.

Im Jong-seok pls

Is he a Korean national hero?

yes

You fucking silly Jap stop fabricating

Looks like a mullet

I didn't make the photo so fuck off you stinky rotten cabbage roach

A fucking real roach calling me roach
>wow

>not intellectually developed enough to greentext
koreans are retarded criminal roaches
no argument there
stop exporting ugly sex bitches

Shut up you disgusting radiated Jap roach. You fucjing pedo perverts stop letting young children to take AVI Videos

>leaf