This is the "french" team

This is the "french" team.
How do you feel being represented by them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sr-mhKreJqo?t=1m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

German team feels so superior

>How do you feel being represented by them ?

How do you feel? I'm not a faguette

cherrypicked, your best player (griezman) is not even in the picture

>

They don't represent me, and they're a know as the Team of Africa in France.

Wow Belgium is really as stupid as in our jokes

Tom Brady is still better.

he is, middle bottom

on a side note
>french team
>best player is of german descent
kek

lel

prepare your anus

BLACKED

Starting to look like American sports

I still think it's strange NFL teams and English football teams and the alike have players not from the cities/areas they represent.

I find it bizarre people care about their coloured jersey team winning rather than their local countrymen winning and suceeding.

I don't feel anything. Soccer is a cancerous sport played by pussies who failed at everything else in life.

french and swedes are already dead

Watch hockey.

>hurr durr subban is a nigger
In terms of population representation, it's just about right.

France, hahahahaha.
Quand tu dis que c'est rendu une destination vacance à éviter c'est parce qu'il y a pas pire fosse à purin ouverte au monde.

They have a 7 figures salary while you're a wage cuck :^)

Isn't Soccer one of the few things you frenchies are halfway decent at?

World superpower, first EEZ, 5th economic power, first nuke policy, second most spread army on the world.

What about Canada ?

Pas mieux.

Not filled with niggers, arabs and still have our identity.

Sounds good to me.

look at the ID

also they helped you beat germany m8

>and still have our identity.

as useless cunts who can't bant worth a fuck, sure.

This is your identity.

Post yfw their best player is from Portuguese Parents.

NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU AUSNIGGERS

Can't wait to fuck portucucks up and their orange tanned players
Thats all I feel

are you the buttdeavsted brit/german with a proxxy?

youtu.be/Sr-mhKreJqo?t=1m22s

French national football team est.1940

You forgot

> sex reassigning suregery is taken care of by the state meanwhile prescription glasses aren't reimbursed
> the worst "hood" "project" problem in the whole europe
> New year at the champ élysée is litteraly guarded by CRS to keep all of the low life thug to chimp out
> one two three viva l'algerie
> ADN test on ur offpsring are illegal
> law agains't hate speech
> valls INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

France is a beautiful country be don't forget about your problems

Lol, ouais ouais c'est ça la dompe à sperme.

>Brits losing to a dentist team

is it poetry ?

a ching chong nip nong to you too, canada

Je suis très partagé : j'ai l'envie de les voir perdre immédiatement, afin que l'on puisse se recentrer sur les vrais sujets, et la révolte qui commençait à se réveiller.
Rt d'un autre côté j'ai envie de les voir éclater la tronche à ces portos de merde, juste historie de pas les entendre l'ouvrir.

Sinon, ces types là ne nosu représentent en keudale, ils ne valent rien à mes yeux.

Je peux pas mieux dire.

Ici v'la une coupe d'années, aller en France c'était dans les plus belles destinations voyage.

Maintenant ils sont à rabais plus personne veut y aller, surtout Paris et Marseille.

Des champs de primates et d'Allahu Akbar, une odeur de merde constante et le coût de la vie qui reflète ce tas de marde.

I have no problem. France has never been a white country, whats new?

Non pourquoi, t'es rageux ? :^)

Tbh senpai we fucking hate this guy too don't think is crazy policies affect all of canada there are still places that gives no fuck about him and what he thinks.

Pour penser que Paris est la France faut être un sacré fils de pute. D'ailleurs, j'arrête de répondre aux sous êtres belges et canadiens.

just shitposting lad don't stress.

More like pottery

I am honestly proud of them, and they proved they were superior to the german team yesterday
>pic related german arrogance

>j'ai envie de les voir éclater la tronche à ces portos de merde, juste historie de pas les entendre l'ouvrir.
c'est tout ce qui compte, soutiens ton pays sale bonnet rouge

>:^)
kys jamel

literally poor white boy

I think it's appropriate that Africa beat Germany yesterday. Very symbolic for the future of Europe. And it's again weak leadership, the coach Löw, who had a heavy hand in it.

>I think it's appropriate that Africa beat Germany yesterday. Very symbolic for the future of Europe. And it's again weak leadership

abnormally good german bant.

you are an anomaly. we must study you.

You're team is also composed of a shitton of immigrants m8

Cherry picking anyways, where is Lloris?

A bunch of uncoordinated nigger who need to get saved by the only good white player (griezmann)

the french are pathetic

I would rather lose than identify myself with a national team of niggers

He has 2 Portuguese grandparents too kek.

pathetic

That's one full French player then.

Cherrypicking, where's Koscielny? Oh wait...

So what? Black Frech are obviously superior to White French when it comes to sports. You don't want the best players to play for your team? If it were only whites in your team you would not be in the final now.

>(((Eilenberger)))

stop searching for excuses

accept it

youre the most cucked country in europe

you are literally sub african terrain

Maybe instead of complaining about black people being on the french soccer team, maybe white people should just get better at soccer?!

kek

Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth you stupid chink ??

yall got baited

Kkmof, can't even comprehend flags nor sarcasm.

Learn to play soccer you stupid frog.

you do realize griezmann is there best man?

We're so fucking doomed as a culture

>one step from winning the cup
>how do you feel?
excitement? happiness? pride? Lucky guess.

>can
>özil
yeah totally the same as your equipe d'afrique

I hate this finals matchup.

Team Africa vs. TSUnaldo. It's a lose-lose.

Needs some Boatengs and Khediras.

Gomez
Kedhira
Boateng

etc

>team Africa
t. burger

But whites and Spics one way more soccer shit than blacks and France barely won anything so far?

The reason they have so many niggers also isn't because they are so great, the reason is they are cheap and don't ask annoying questions.

Literally can't wait for all the salty French cucks when Ronaldo single-handedly destroys them and scores a hat-trick of shitty tap-ins. This is going to be glorious

gomez doesn't really count, he is european
yeah boateng and kedhira, özil
still another animal than france, their team is majority black, dude

>implying I give a shit about apehoop. I personally don't think the olympics should have any NBA players on the teams.

France lost the plot long ago, they are fucked economically, culturally, politically and every which way.

If we nuked France, the world would improve significantly.

pol simultaneously believes that niggers are inferior AND gets mad at them being better

interesting

At least these three are half Germans, born in Germany and grew up in Germany.

>Moors in Spain since 7-8th century.
>Great Britain, France, Netherlands conquer Africa and bring home black slaves
>muh multicalturism
wew lad. Only Sweden Ireland can blame modern immigration. The others asked for it.

can't wait for TSUman to save the white race

"Super power"

Not too sure about that one

This is what fake Juedo-Masonic revolutions get you. They exchanged one bunch of degenerate losers for another.

frozen water is less danger for dindus ;^)

It really goes to show how much materialism and globalism have demoralized the west. Country has become a meaningless term, referring only to a geographical location and nothing higher.

I used to watched football quite often with my grampa.
Back in the early 2000s we would watch the with family and friends together at his place.
Now, because he was old he would have certain outburts that he couldn't control.
He'd often comment about how in England, the British football clubs had way too many blacks on the team (4 out of 11 were black back then) and we'd all tell him to relax and that it's not OK to say that in public with people over.
He was fucking right, now that I think about it.
He warned us, but we didn't listen.

They were not better.
The German team played better but was unlucky.
The first goal was more a referee decision. The second was due to both our best defence people injured out of the game.
One from the start, the second injured himself on the bad French lawn during the game.

And our offence was weak due to another injury and incompetence on the side of Löw.

I already feel almost no connection to the German NT with all these mudslimes playing.
Didn't even care we went out.
And it's just 3 or 4 players.

Meanwhile in France you have double that, I wouldn't want to be a white French football fan.

>90% of the team consists of arabs and niggers
>90% of the crowd is white

every sport, not just football and not just france, and your countrymen support that shit and clap like seals when they win something. it's like i'm watching clubs play instead of national selections. disgusting.

hasn't France been team nigger for decades though?

I remember watching world cup back in '02 and thinking, "Where the fuck are the franks?"

>Le be distracted
you lizard