Turn on news to see about Dallas shooting

>Turn on news to see about Dallas shooting

Never before have i wanted to buy a gun to poach monkeys

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In Europe you would already be jailed for saying such a vile thing.

Yeah, they really don't like people buying guns

Or having freedom of speech.

OUT OF Sup Forums YOU SHILL CUNT

>DIVERSION

Every time someone comes close to uniting people against the ruling elite, the ones you can't jail, this shit happens.

They are inciting racial tension to take away eyes from the blatant corruption and lying that goes on in the government.

>DIVERSION

The police are at my door for reading it.

In Europe, freedom of speech is only allowed for normies, Lgbt and dindus

Lel you wouldn't do jack shit you fat fuck COD cocksucker

And cucks foremost

Step back, look around and the next few days will get trump right in the front door. if the dems have anything on him it will come out in Sept, if not you are looking at the next prez

am I even allowed to be on the same internet this statement is on

THIS.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

You're acting as tribal and violent as the people you allegedly despise, typical American hypocricy - proof you dogmatic cunts will never be held to the regards of Europeans

nigger detected kek

Everybody sign this shit

>russia
>freedom of speech

>Slovakia
>Russia

Apathy is the last virtue of a dying society

Seeing as your fat fuck 'trained' police did nothing much except get killed, what do expect to achieve burger?

and we will never have to worry about being in a war with any of you so gofuckyourself

the second any one in your government mentions anything to the effect of not doing what we want you will face civil unrest and coup. i mean its happened to often to not notice this is how the world works. do what we say or we fuck up your life

I know i wont achieve anything and i can gladly admit it, as i am just one out of several million people in this newly fucked country.

Dont step on a digital soapbox, hun.

>we

Kek

You have the least transparent system of government in the west and you're about to elect Hillary Clinton. Stop thinking that the US has your interests in mind when it comes to foreign policy, you delusion runt.

Your country is going to rightfully destabilise soon enough anyway, enjoy being the white majority while it lasts

>Hillary Clinton as president
Oh shit son you dun goofed right there.

Your witty comment is as ingenious as a....
English roundabout. Nuff said.