American Pie

Dairy from a wimpy kid

Pulp Fiction

Blood in blood out

Bill and Ted

how does every kid know this?

Superman

aliums

Goonies. Really any stupid movie that people like for no reason other than they're supposed to.

Like how every kid knows cops and robbers.

how?

Fight Club

Like how every kid knows to shut the fuck up and not tell anyone what Uncle Larry did in the basement

WHATCHU KNOW BOUT UNDA?

The Godfather

What does this S even mean?
I used to draw it sometimes in school because I saw it carved into desks.

"UZUMAKI".

Ninja Turtles

superman

its an old company logo. people draw it because theyve seen it drawn and imitate it.

its really very simple

Hope

Blue Chips

/thread

It's an ancient symbol derived from sacred geometry.

It's an 8.

It means "stussy" and brand from the 80's, died out after awhile, then had a massive comeback in the last few years. Mainly niggers and pretentious dickheads wear it, at least where I live.

Kek

the symbol has nothing to do with Stussy, that was just a kid urban legend

the sandlot

10/10.
I'm proud of you, son.

I used to think it was the universal symbol for skateboarding, since all the skaterfags drew it on everything.

Wilhelm scream.

well done.

Okay then what company was it

No company has ever used it and you're just making shit up. Prove me wrong.

Its just a pre internet meme

riding in vans with boys

I flexed instinctively

this

or Boondock Saints

This this this

"that's the beauty of it -- it doesn't do anything!"

is a quote many people feel familiar with but no one knows where it comes from

Ok then which movie did aliens give us tv??

it's literally just a geometric infinity symbol that was in stencils. The basis for it is just an eventual outcome of people using graph paper to make numbers.

Basically, it became commonplace for the letter S, the number 8 and the infinity symbol to become interchangeable and it was because of the basic fact that this was graphed more often than other letters, numbers and symbols that it became more memorable than other graphed characters.

It's much like the japanese symbol for "ten" or "heaven". The difference is that people are more readily aware of why they know it whether or not they're Japanese because of the "character" and/or "Landmark" associated with it in fiction. (whether or not they know the meaning of the character) On the other hand, as a child, most repeated the symbol without graph paper because it was the easiest and most memorable to reproduce.

Others that saw the symbol without thinking of it's meaning simply repeated it.

Whatever my 8th Grade brain could come up with. Just for reference, I was in 8th Grade in 1995-1996. Yeah, I'm that old. Deal with it.

dazed and confused

Fight Clubs